Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: DO I lie?

  1. #1
    BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    380

    DO I lie?

    I ran a cycle of low dosed Test e, and unfortunately do to the low dosing I decided to stack it with HDROL.

    Now ive heard both that HDROL is mild on the HTPA(?) system and others say it shuts you down hard. I would have to go with the it shuts you down side.

    Its been well over 2 months, Ive ran 2 bottles of Nolva, a bottle of Clomid, and various OTC PCT products. Nothing has recovered me.

    I decided to stop wasting time and go see a endo.

    Now here is my question. DO I tell him every thing Ive taken? Part of me is guessing im going to be put on TRT because if i was going to recover I would have done so already. I just need to know what to say to him.

    I am paying out of pocket so... aka he isnt my normal docter, i dont have insurance..

  2. #2
    Turkish Juicer's Avatar
    Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,984
    1. When did you exactly start your PCT?

    2. What was your dosing of Nolva and Clomid?

    3. How long was your PCT duration?

    4. Have you also employed HCG during and/or post cycle?

    5. Did you get BW done before and after your cycle?

    6. How old are you?

    7. Have you cycled before?

    Tell the endo everything you have taken. No point in lying, especially if you are not getting insurance involved in this. I am guessing there was a problem with your PCT start time and/or duration, possibly with dosing of PCT compounds, which is why I asked those questions above. I am hoping you are not under 25 years old. You don't know for sure whether your doc will put you on TRT yet, recovery can be late sometimes but that does not neccessarily mean you will end up in TRT. Tell your doctor everything, docs are the last people that need to be lied to.

  3. #3
    gthom47 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    311
    no point in lying to doctors. to properly diagnose and fix the problems they need to know EXACTLY what is going on. never bank on being put on TRT. as Turkish juicer said, we need to know your stats, cycle history, and what else u ran as well as pct duration and dosages.

  4. #4
    MACHINE5150's Avatar
    MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    California
    Posts
    3,651
    tell the doctor the 100% truth.. how old are you?

  5. #5
    Lemonada8's Avatar
    Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Read my blog
    Posts
    3,691
    Blog Entries
    2
    Tell the endo everything. Like said above for us here to help we need that.
    As for things to ask your doc treatment option wide. Use of hcg , leuprolide, tamoxifen , clomidiphene.

    What did you do as your pct? And etc az asked above.

  6. #6
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,504
    Have you actually gotten bloodwork done, or are you just assuming that you're still shut down?

    And Test is far more suppressive than nearly any oral, so I don't see why you attribute the issues to the Hdrol.

  7. #7
    BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    380
    I am 22.

    I ran the pct with the low dosed test. I assume the PCT was fake because nothing happened and i lost a ton of my results. The PCT was Nolva 40mg, and Arimadex i forget the dose and HCG 500iu's for eod for the first week. I also ran 500iu's erver 3.5 days on cycle.

    So I decided to run a bottle of Nolva from AR_R at 40mg the first 2 weeks then 20mg until the bottle was gone. My nuts where still shrunk, so i ran a bottle of nolva again same dosing plus a bottle of clomid at 105mg until the bottle was gone.

    Still no nuts, no sex drive, difficulty getting erections, and very little cum. even during and after the clomid.

    So i havent got the blood work done yet, but im assuming there is a problem.

    I will be getting the blood work in the coming week, right before i see the endo.

  8. #8
    Bulkn's Avatar
    Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Australia!
    Posts
    926
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBfromfightclub View Post
    I am 22.

    I ran the pct with the low dosed test. I assume the PCT was fake because nothing happened and i lost a ton of my results. The PCT was Nolva 40mg, and Arimadex i forget the dose and HCG 500iu's for eod for the first week. I also ran 500iu's erver 3.5 days on cycle.

    So I decided to run a bottle of Nolva from AR_R at 40mg the first 2 weeks then 20mg until the bottle was gone. My nuts where still shrunk, so i ran a bottle of nolva again same dosing plus a bottle of clomid at 105mg until the bottle was gone.

    Still no nuts, no sex drive, difficulty getting erections, and very little cum. even during and after the clomid.

    So i havent got the blood work done yet, but im assuming there is a problem.

    I will be getting the blood work in the coming week, right before i see the endo.
    Another young one with problems..
    You say you ran PCT WITH test??

  9. #9
    Turkish Juicer's Avatar
    Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,984
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBfromfightclub View Post
    I am 22.

    I ran the pct with the low dosed test. I assume the PCT was fake because nothing happened and i lost a ton of my results.
    This explains it all.

    Your PCT compounds were most likely not fake.

    You screwed yourself by running it with Test.

  10. #10
    THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Between your girls thighs
    Posts
    798
    im not telling the doc about any illegal AAS use, unless its a life/death situation. as soon as he writes it down in my file, now all the under-writers have to do is dig that up on me. now lets say i had a serious health issue un-related to AAS use, now they can blame my condition on that, and they do not have to cover mr. or they can raise my premiums...........

    If i were to tell the doc i would have a long conversation with him first about speaking off the record. I would have him assure me that everything we are about to talk about is off the record and not going to be written down or recorded on anything...................just my 2 cents.

    as far as TRT goes-it doesnt make any difference how you got in that situation, rectifying the situation will be handled the same way regardless of how you wound up hypo.
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 05-04-2011 at 11:49 PM.

  11. #11
    sixoner is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Orleans, LA. U.S.A.
    Posts
    669
    bro didnt you make this same post back in november?? how many cycles have you done?? whats your story bro is this another one of these bullshit threads where the doses, times, and compounds are going to change every other post or what???

    go to the doctor and stop fuking around.

  12. #12
    sixoner is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Orleans, LA. U.S.A.
    Posts
    669
    here let me refresh your memory heres your post from nov 21 of last year

    Quote Originally Posted by BOBfromfightclub View Post
    My blood work shows my test. levels have returned to the higher range area.
    However My nuts are way smaller then normal.

    Its been 4 months since my cycle of HDROL(PH) and i ran a OCT test booster and Nolvadex .

    Is it possible that my nuts are shrunk for good?

    I have HCG , the first injection of 400iu made my nuts huge, so I know it works, but the other 2 injections have done nothing, my nuts even seem smaller then before.

    Is it possible that the HCG went bad? Ive kept it in my fridge except for maybe a few hours.

    Ive been running Nolvadex 40mg for the last 4 days and I have HCG.

    I never felt like they recovered from the HDROL so ive been taking natty test boosters on and off for the past 4 months. I havent gone more then 3 weeks with out taking some thing which is probably bad, but its hard not to take some thing when your not hanging low...

    What should I do?

  13. #13
    Honkey_Kong's Avatar
    Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Dude Abides
    Posts
    9,115
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    im not telling the doc about any illegal AAS use, unless its a life/death situation. as soon as he writes it down in my file, now all the under-writers have to do is dig that up on me. now lets say i had a serious health issue un-related to AAS use, now they can blame my condition on that, and they do not have to cover mr. or they can raise my premiums...........

    If i were to tell the doc i would have a long conversation with him first about speaking off the record. I would have him assure me that everything we are about to talk about is off the record and not going to be written down or recorded on anything...................just my 2 cents.

    as far as TRT goes-it doesnt make any difference how you got in that situation, rectifying the situation will be handled the same way regardless of how you wound up hypo.
    Except for the fact he's paying out of pocket. So he doesn't even have to tell any future insurance company he's even seen this endocrinologist.

  14. #14
    sixoner is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Orleans, LA. U.S.A.
    Posts
    669
    didn't you also post another time that you only have one kidney or some shit...bro maybe you should lay off of everything, get checked out by a competent doctor on the up and up, before you run into serious complications with your health. youre a young man of 22yrs and you have already run into what seems a lot of complications with your health, some which seem self induced from your reckless attempts at self medication..

    get your head straight..

  15. #15
    THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Between your girls thighs
    Posts
    798
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong;562***1
    Except for the fact he's paying out of pocket. So he doesn't even have to tell any future insurance company he's even seen this endocrinologist.

    you dont have to tell anyone, thats what an under-writers job is-to dig up all that shit on you, wether or not you got something covered on insurance is irrelevant.

  16. #16
    BOBfromfightclub is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    380
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer View Post
    This explains it all.

    Your PCT compounds were most likely not fake.

    You screwed yourself by running it with Test.
    I DIDNT RUN IT ON CYCLE. IM saying I assume the PCT for my test cycle was fake since the test. it self was low dosed, aka a un legit source

  17. #17
    cyounger100's Avatar
    cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    928
    Quote Originally Posted by BOBfromfightclub View Post
    I am 22.

    I ran the pct with the low dosed test. I assume the PCT was fake because nothing happened and i lost a ton of my results. The PCT was Nolva 40mg, and Arimadex i forget the dose and HCG 500iu's for eod for the first week. I also ran 500iu's erver 3.5 days on cycle.

    So I decided to run a bottle of Nolva from AR_R at 40mg the first 2 weeks then 20mg until the bottle was gone. My nuts where still shrunk, so i ran a bottle of nolva again same dosing plus a bottle of clomid at 105mg until the bottle was gone.

    Still no nuts, no sex drive, difficulty getting erections, and very little cum. even during and after the clomid.

    So i havent got the blood work done yet, but im assuming there is a problem.

    I will be getting the blood work in the coming week, right before i see the endo.
    y would you run a PCT while you were still on test thats makes no sense at all

  18. #18
    songdog's Avatar
    songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    13,533
    I guess reading the pct sticky.Before you did all this probaly sounded pretty stupid.HUH? good luck

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •