Sacbeegee is offline New Member

Cycle help t prop and eq

Thanks in advance to everyone for the help and all the great info I've got from reading these forums.

I'm 27, 5'8 and a big 165 (larger upper body even though I focus just as much on lower body). My diet is clean and workout routine is strong. I'm at 11% bf. About 5 years ago I took a test e ad winny cycle and really had no clue what I was doing and this time I want to get it right.

I've got 2 bottles of test prop100 10ml each bottle. And 1 bottle of eq300 10ml.

As far as results I'm looking to mostly lean up, I look decent now but can never get the full 8 pack, only the top show no matter how much I alter my diet or routine. I have a layer of fat on my stomach that will not go away. So I'm really hoping this cycle will give me the boost I've been looking for.

I want on take 300mgs of the test and 300 mgs of the eq per week for ten weeks.
    First, do I have enough of the test to accomplish this? And how many ccs of each per week should I take? I know the test prop has a short half life and should be taken every other day, but I'm not sure about the eq.
    Second, the only side effect I'm worried about is hair loss. I currently have some hairloss and don't want this to accelerate. I have been taking propecia for almost three years and it has completely stopped further hairloss. I'm
    hoping the low dose will give me the results I want without the hairloss side effect.
    Third, please advise on timing, dosage, and product of a pc.
    Fourth, I entertain for work and it involves alcohol consumption. I have heard two sides to this, is it detrimental to consume a couple drinks once or twice a week?
    Thank you everybody for all the help, I'm very excited to get this going.
    -B

kawizx10 is offline Associate Member
    read up on Test Prop and EQ, you are running a short ester and a longer ester... Prop needs to be shot at least EOD and EQ is a waste of money and needs to run at high amounts for longer cycles to get marginal gains IMO...

How many ccs of the test to get to 300 mgs? How many weeks will the test last me?

assuming your running 100mgs/ml that would equal 1cc, so you need 3cc...
    I think you need to read and research what you are doing....

how often are you going to shoot the Prop ?

Eod, I have 2000 mgs total of the prop, so I would need one more 10ml bottle for 300 mgs per week for 10 weeks, correct? Then do 1 cc eod three times a week. I already have the eq, so I might as well take it. I've done a ton of research, I just wanted to get some advice from this forum, it doesn't hurt to talk to people instead of just reading about it.

Prop is good at EOD but EQ you might want to run at a higher amount. it is a very very very weak compound and something that each and everytime i have take i thought was fake. but 400-600mgs per week seems to be waht works for most.

IMO i would scrap this cycle and run a Test Cypinate & Deca or Test Cypinate and EQ cycle, run the prop at the front as a kick start for 4-6 weeks and then just run the Cyp and EQ @ 500mg per week for Cyp and 400-600mg per week EQ. run this for 12 weeks. EQ takes time and 10 weeks on EQ is not enough.

Thanks for all the advice, could you fill
    me on my hairloss concern? Could it just start falling out?? I'm
    really worried about that.

Thread Information