Thread: Sust250 sides.

xxmonsterv23xx is offline New Member

Question Sust250 sides.

Currently in middle of my 3rd week of doing 375mg a week. 1/2cc mon,weds,fri. Current sides im noticing is A LOT morr sweat during my workout and kind of glossy looking, Also my cloths from the gym have an Amonia/urine smell a few hours after. More things ive noticed is i feel completely energized all day and feel absolutely amazing when hittin the gym and have good aggressionn as well. The last side i have is i get random hott flashes/sweats and body warms up and veins bulge a bit.

Are all of these things i listed normal experiences that anyone else has had orr could my gear be junk?

P.S- strength is going up but havent noticed too much size gain.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    I'd love to give you the side effects of sust., but could you post your stats first?
    Height
    Body fat %

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by xxmonsterv23xx View Post
    Currently in middle of my 3rd week of doing 375mg a week. 1/2cc mon,weds,fri. Current sides im noticing is A LOT morr sweat during my workout and kind of glossy looking, Also my cloths from the gym have an Amonia/urine smell a few hours after. More things ive noticed is i feel completely energized all day and feel absolutely amazing when hittin the gym and have good aggressionn as well. The last side i have is i get random hott flashes/sweats and body warms up and veins bulge a bit.

Are all of these things i listed normal experiences that anyone else has had orr could my gear be junk?

Is this a joke? More aggression in gym/ bigger viens/ feeling way more energized?? Yeah that has to be bunk stuff

YoungMan is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brad1986 View Post
    Is this a joke? More aggression in gym/ bigger viens/ feeling way more energized?? Yeah that has to be bunk stuff
    thats what I thought... I bet lots of people this forum would to try some of that bunk stuff lol

learn to read bro, i didnt say bigger veins or way more energized, i said i get hott flashes and veins stick out during the hott flash (not crazyy bulging but more noticeable) and i feel more energy throughout the day. So your tellin me that after using 375mg of sustanon 250 a week for 3 weeks and your first AA cycle ever that none of this is normal sides from sus?
    Age- 24
    weight-219lbs
    height- 6'1
    Bf%-12%
    Last edited by xxmonsterv23xx; 05-04-2011 at 03:17 PM.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    Originally Posted by xxmonsterv23xx

yes you did say that. And if you are for real right now .....all those sides are a good sign! Means its workin. if your not gaining wt, eat more

poppz is offline Senior Member
    Urine? Up ur dose a Lil. You'll be OK.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries

you need 1200mg of incontinence pants

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    OP your fine and your test is obviously real.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

The ammonia/urine smell...drink more water.

okk cool thanks guys, and yeah the sweat is just so dam odd smelling.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Agreed up the dose. Somewhere near 500mg per week should do u good... Not sure on the urine smell. Never heard of that...

Thread Information