Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HCG bloated up!

Scottish-Muscle is offline Junior Member

HCG bloated up!

Been taking hcg fairly high dose 3,000iu a week (split into 1,500iu 2x week) and FK ME! never been so bloated in my life, im a large build of 220lbs but pretty lean all year around roughly 10%, visible abs. And WTF and in 1 week my physique has changed and I look FAT, like around 20% body fat, very soft bloated puffy mess and my face all bloated very depressing, water retention thru the roof.

So I started taking 20mg of nolva the other day every day, may throw in clomid as well at 100mg.

Looking for something to get rid of the water, going to go zero carbs or very little and up the cardio, may take clen as well got a few tubs kicking about anyway, and considering diuretics as have some furisemide (lasix) but considering other options first.

So people know I HEAVILY rely on my looks + physique for my occupation/income. If im a bloated mess with a puffy face this is a def no-no. So what else can I do, or other drugs can I add in?Cheers.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    HCG aromatizes heavily, especially in doses larger than 500-1000 IUs. But the effect only last a few days.
    Why are you using so much HCG?
    And SERMs aren't going to help much, but an AI will.

I noticed that actually, the few days then it kind of subsides but when I pin again I look like i've put a fire hose up my ass and left it on all day.

Reason for the serm is to get rid of puffy nipples, I started to get some gyno well, slight lumpyness behind nipple + puffy nips, but it's hard to tell because of the amount of water... But gp said there is mild gyno there.

Was considering some aromasin , can get a hold of this and start it tomorrow?

And my endo put me on hcg , but ye imo the doses are pretty huge.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    get the aromasin -25mg ED then back it down to 12.5mg. Others will advise EOD dosing but the half-life is 24 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Scottish-Muscle View Post
    I noticed that actually, the few days then it kind of subsides but when I pin again I look like i've put a fire hose up my ass and left it on all day.

Reason for the serm is to get rid of puffy nipples, I started to get some gyno well, slight lumpyness behind nipple + puffy nips, but it's hard to tell because of the amount of water... But gp said there is mild gyno there.

Was considering some aromasin , can get a hold of this and start it tomorrow?

And my endo put me on hcg, but ye imo the doses are pretty huge.
    Yeah, you should start Aromasin ASAP. It starts working from day 1 due to its short active life.
    And why is your endo prescribing you HCG ?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Yeah, you should start Aromasin ASAP. It starts working from day 1 due to its short active life.
    And why is your endo prescribing you HCG?
    ...especially at 3,000iu a week. I am curious to know you goals as well. Not because you seem to be doing something wrong, but because I wonder why someone would take that dose. Are you trying to get pregnant? Heh.

Endo thinks it's going to recover my natural test as have been shut down for a year...

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    I would run aromasin 10 mg ed and take it from there. Im on week 7 of cycle and have very little water retention the stuff is fantastic bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Tlee8769 View Post
    I would run aromasin 10 mg ed and take it from there. Im on week 7 of cycle and have very little water retention the stuff is fantastic bud.
    tlee why do you run aromasin EOD? the active life is 24 hours, that would be like dosing your T shots every 14 days. just because you cant "feel" a fluctuation doesnt mean its not happening.

Could I just do 12.5mg ed? stuffs pretty expensive to use a lot of lol.

yea. if its too much money you can get arimadex or letro, unless your in PCT.

MercuryEvo is offline Junior Member
    IDK why your running so much. And yea HCG will help stimulate natty test production, but you should be on an AI to help with your gyno probs. And you should have been running HCG during your cycle, not post. Like 500 IU's a week so your natural levels didn't shut down. Unless you ran a short low dose cycle

i've not run a cycle?

i've not run a cycle?
    Wait, what?

How are you shutdown if you haven't used AAS?

Do you just mean that you are hypogonadal naturally?

Wait, what?

How are you shutdown if you haven't used AAS?

Do you just mean that you are hypogonadal naturally?
    Last year in hospital all year because of colitis and had about 7 or 8 cycles of prednisone (corticoid-steroid ) which caused secondary-hypogonadism... So messed my test up, so had low test for a year, they gave me one shot of sust in december, felt better defo but they never carried on treatment so got neglected, so now giving me hcg ...

It's just the bloating I want rid of... I can put up with the rest of the sides.

Well I wouldn't imagine that it would take more than a few weeks of HCG treatment to get your boys up and running well again. So just tough it out till then.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    tlee why do you run aromasin EOD? the active life is 24 hours, that would be like dosing your T shots every 14 days. just because you cant "feel" a fluctuation doesnt mean its not happening.
    I am following this protocol by swifto http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-A-with-Swifto....

Well the nolva seems to be getting rid of the puffy nips and i've lost most of the bloat but then again taking some mild dosed diuretics plus very low carbs every day.

May as well update this, how long till I start seeing some changes with this? (aside from bloat). I've got rid of most of the bloat now with some diuretic so been sweating buckets and peeing it all out, plus very low carb dieting with some more cardio...

On my first injection of hcg my sex drive spiked, not thru the roof but not far off it compared to what it's usually like!, now 3rd injection in and libido is crap again and still feel the same, tired, lethargic etc same symptoms as before I even took it wtf? I know it's a case of a blood test will tell but my mood/energy/libido tell a story in itself? The high libido only really lasted for the day I first injected it and after that it fizzeled out.

You're not really looking for a libido difference here. You should be noticing an increase in testicular size, indicating that your testes are responding to the HCG and producing natural test. The Nolva should have your pituitary cranking out LH and FSH. I would go ahead and add 50-100mg of Clomid with the Nolva. Run the two for 6 weeks or so, take at least a month off, then get your test levels checked. If they are still low, TRT is probably the only course of action.

Don't really want to take clomid as quite a few mates have run it and get covered in acne like a fkn pizza and thats not an option for me! Can i not just run nolva and arom?

And no but if test is going up from the hcg for surely my libido should or energy levels? tbh I'd rather just go on cycle anyway lol.

Don't really want to take clomid as quite a few mates have run it and get covered in acne like a fkn pizza and thats not an option for me! Can i not just run nolva and arom?

And no but if test is going up from the hcg for surely my libido should or energy levels? tbh I'd rather just go on cycle anyway lol.
    Do you care more about recovering your testicular function, or how your skin looks? And Clomid does not normally cause acne. That is just from coming off cycle and having your hormones fluctuating everywhere.

And libido also depends on estrogen levels, which could be too high or low from the HCG and Aromasin .

Do you care more about recovering your testicular function, or how your skin looks? And Clomid does not normally cause acne. That is just from coming off cycle and having your hormones fluctuating everywhere.

And libido also depends on estrogen levels, which could be too high or low from the HCG and Aromasin.
    Skin needs to be perfect bro my income relies on it! not just skin but my physique + looks etc so if im a pepperoni pizza im fked.
    I believe that but im a bit paranoid you see? I may try a lower dose of clomid and if all goes well after a week i'll bump it up.
    tbh I just feel same as I did before :/. I have a good size, had low test for a year but weighing 220lbs at 6ft, and lean. No idea how i've managed to keep a lot of my size, used to be a fair bit bigger before...

as an update. Something like a month now into the hcg and still no difference, still feel shyt, no energy, zero libido etc etc, infact prob worse. Nolvadex has cleared up the puffy nipples issue. But still bloated to fk, my face is all fat looking and it goes up and down like a yo-yo, jaw line non-existant half the time, really stresses me tbh. Got aromasin on the way, im giving it another 2wks if no prevail then im bouncing on test.

its very hard to tell if the HCG is working from size. I see this alot, guys are shut down and run HCG and they keep asking is it working? my testicles arent getting any bigger. just 2 weeks ago this happened, he then went and got bloods while on HCG to make sure his testes were working, sure enough he scored like 1100! since the leydig cells only make up 10% of the actual teste, size is a very poor indicator of function.

and you SHOULD be seeing sex drive form HCG, it is kind of what its used for in TRT.
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 05-13-2011 at 05:54 PM.

are you running an AI with your HCG ? also how much HCG are you running? your bloat is telling me your not, hence that is your problem, you need an AI ASAP. your high E levels are making you feel worse than before, this is VERY common.

EDIT: just noticed aromasin on the way, dude it will literally change evrythgin, I will now recommend that you start right @ 25mg ED ASAP, after seeing more of your post's
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 05-13-2011 at 05:55 PM.

3,000iu a week (1,500 x2) And no my testes still same size but i dnt care about that tbh, but main thing is the sex drive is even worse non existant, im bloated to fk and losing size! it's starting to hit me big time, and the bloating is fkn ridiculous i look like i put a hose up my @rse and left the tap on. I feel shyt no energy sleepy all the time as well. Zero libido like holy hell lol.

I'll take that then and see what happens, the nolva cleared up the puffy nips which were like cone shaped a couple of weeks ago. Cheers.

1 more question and I will clear this up for you, have you fixed right up I PROMISE. i read the thread but there is so much im confused, need to start over.

why are you running this? in order to return to function? are you taking test?

no mate, long story short basically i have ulcerative colitis but had a bad year of it last year but due to diet cause im heavy into bodybuilding so i eat huge meals of brown pasta etc at time but didn't know thats what was making it worse but sorted that now and eating alternatives that work fine, but point is flare up all last year and kept getting put on corticoid-steroids (prednisone) which caused secondary hypogonadism.... Now the colitis is ok and clear and has been for a while thankfully but point is the hormones have been wrecked, endos left me for ages you understand, and in december they gave me 1 shot of sust and it made me feel better but soon wore off and that endo disapeared so no follow up so had no more, and then last month was given hcg by diff endo but started getting cone shaped lumpy nipples so said it was doing that and he said that itll turn to muscle I was like WHAT THE FCUK! so I just go nolva and cleared it up myself... I don't trust these cnuts period.

I've not taken the test but I've got 24 amps of norma and bunch of other stuff so tis no problem .

I still need to be clear on wht your trying to accomplish before I can help you properly. are taking this HCG as a form of TRT? Is your goal to try and recover and produce T naturally? or are you going to just stay on TRT forever?

hcg to recover and produce t naturally... wasn't my idea, endo.

K this may not work who knows. IF it is possible for you to do so this has worked for more than a handful of guys I know.

first of all too much HCG for you, some people can handle high doses some can not.

drop your dose down to 500iu's every day. This will help slow aroma.

still take your aromasin @ 25 mg ED when it gets here. aromasin will take 7-10 days to reach peak serum levels.

run the HCG like this for 3-6 weeks. have your ENDO give you a blood test WHILE STILL ON HCG, do not stop HCG until you get the results back. IF your TT level is high range its time to stop and try SERM treatment. IF NOT more HCG is needed, maybe longer duration. If you do this for a while and your TT will not go up then you have developed hypo and most likely WILL NOT be able to restart.

if you get bloods while on HCG and the testes are producing nice levels of T, then run your SERM treatment.

SERM treatment should be for 6 weeks.

clomid 50/50/50/50
    nolva 20/20/20/20/10/10

wait a month after that and get blood tests to see if it is fixed.

the AI will help your aroma, and dosing ED will keep TT from spiking and you should be horny and feel good while on this protocol.

we are NOT looking for testicular size, ALL we are looking for is the blood test while on HCG . following me?

Ok cheers for reply, I get what your saying mate. But what would happen say if I just ran a test course, hcg thruout + ai and had a solid pct afterwards, chance of recovery?

the problem with that is that the blood testing will be no good to see if your balls are working. if you TRULY want to recover, i dont suggest taking anything.

Suppose, this is becoming a big prob, anything I can do to make myself feel better or maintain my size in the meantime, maybe growth hormone /peptides? Im not losing anymore size its driving me nuts lol, lost 10lbs ffs.

GHRH/GHRP-6 would be nothing but beneficial for you at this time. increased GH will help stimulate T synthesis. if you decide to do what i suggested I BET you will be horny and feel fins after a week or 2

lemonada9 is offline Junior Member
    what about Triptorelin?

I'll look into this tomorrow about your protocol and will give it a shot but wait for the aromasin .
    I can get ghrp6 + ghrh so could be worth a shot i guess!

Quote Originally Posted by lemonada9 View Post
    what about Triptorelin?
    i dont have any experience with this but i know what it is, i think it would be a GREAT addition to ANY PCT or attempt at HPTA normalization.

in vitro HCG has been shown to up reg GNRHR so by adding the trip, with HCG, would be great.

what i posted is basic and its what most guys have or can get.

HMG would also be a great addition to any attempt at HPTA normalization.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information