thatasnguy is offline Junior Member

deca 300/ sus250 having problems =[ need advice guys

Age 25
    Weight 137
    Height 5, 4
    Body fat n/a

well 2 weeks ago starting deca300 and sus250... always took test prop <~~ loved that stuff

but strtd 2weeks ago and last week stopped a whole week becus of liver pain had to flushd my liver with plenty of water.
    during that time was taking it monday dec 1/2 cc and wed 1/2 of sus fri 1/2 of sus but guess it was to much the liver was in pain and was drinking close to a gallon of water a day

but waited a whole week and just this monday went back on
    taking deca 1/2cc monday, wed today 1/2cc of sus and liver is in pain again..

the thing is should i be taking half of a half cc? of each? and i yet havent grown or feel energetic how everyone talks about sus? or is it becuz i just started and should see and feel results in 3weeks?

also drinking a gallon of water now still liver hurts at night,
    and my eatting from morning to night 5 times a day is cosco chkn with pasta.

thxs brothers...

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thatasnguy View Post
    Age 25
    Weight 137
    Height 5, 4
    Body fat n/a

well 2 weeks ago starting deca300 and sus250... always took test prop <~~ loved that stuff

but strtd 2weeks ago and last week stopped a whole week becus of liver pain had to flushd my liver with plenty of water.
    during that time was taking it monday dec 1/2 cc and wed 1/2 of sus fri 1/2 of sus but guess it was to much the liver was in pain and was drinking close to a gallon of water a day

but waited a whole week and just this monday went back on
    taking deca 1/2cc monday, wed today 1/2cc of sus and liver is in pain again..

the thing is should i be taking half of a half cc? of each? and i yet havent grown or feel energetic how everyone talks about sus? or is it becuz i just started and should see and feel results in 3weeks?

also drinking a gallon of water now still liver hurts at night,
    and my eatting from morning to night 5 times a day is cosco chkn with pasta.

thxs brothers...
    hmm ok. body fat not applicable?

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    this has to be a troll..........right? i mean 137lbs? you have no business playing with AAS.............put the needle down, back away, and go to costco...........ASAP.

this is no troll buddy, first time ever taking sus and deca ....
    i have always been on test prop 50ml of that stuff.

i need answers.

man your gonna hurt yourself, you should really sort your diet, there is NO POSSIBLE WAY your eating enough, i know it sux to hear but its the truth.

^ thanks so what your saying is im eatting way to less? to fuel the gears? hmm now im really confused.....

yes dude. you really dont even need gear at your weight. all AAS is speed up protein synthesis (in short) it doesnt add the muscle for you.

for instance: its like building a house. the AAS is the best super tools you can buy, to get the job done as fast as possible, but without the lumber (food) you cant build shit with them ( the tools).
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 05-04-2011 at 10:46 PM.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Stop the aas, start PCT. Recover.

Visit the diet section and post your diet in there.

Don't touch steroids again until you've done a lot more research and have put on a good deal more weight...

poppz is offline Senior Member
    If the ASN means Asian then you just might be small framed but you shouldn't get that reaction on 1 CC a week. I once had a prob with powder creatine causing pain. Maybe its a supplement

i understand where you guys are coming from love the comments keep them coming for others new to this site =]

its just when i was taking test prop i had no problems and 1/2 cc was more then enough... i just really think that its either the deca300 or the sus250 thats attacking my liver mybe best i just stay away from the deca and stick to sus250, or mybe 1/2 cc is way to much clueeless...

but i been eatting massive atleast 3 serving of chkn aday and steak on the weekend.
    and atleast 1gallon of water a day.. i will have my body fat up by tonight doing the calculation in a bit.

3 servings? thats all your eating????

ok i got my body fat its 19% body fat... help me solve my problem!!!!!
    if it counts we own a chamber of chinese fast food lol lil bit orange chkn here and there.

but yes 3 serving semi massive.. but im just not getting the burst of energy and waking up feeling great how i did wit using other stuff. and other ppl on here taking wat im taking is getting everything i want! so i knw somewhere along of dosage or even spread time of shot.. or mybe takes four weeks to cycle?

blah brain hurts and liver hurts now lol

keep the comments coming!!! thxs brothers.

Trust me it doesn't help u own a fast food restaurant. Secondly ever think ur gear is bunk and your actually harming your body by injecting it? Thirdly we have told u what to do!

So do it...

na the gear is legit my friend who body builds for a living chkd it out .

dosXX is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thatasnguy View Post
    Age 25
    Weight 137

You stated that you have cycled before using test prop and yet you only weight 137lbs? You need to reconsider taking any aas and head to the diet section and fix your eating habits.
    Last edited by dosXX; 05-05-2011 at 10:15 AM.

^ thats what i been doing!! eatting massive now 5meals instead of 3, when taking test prop 50ml of that stuff i did it all the wrong way not feeding my muscle, thats why i am on this forum to get advice not bash and still no help on how much to take 1cc? 1/2 CC, OR EVEN HALF OF HALF CC...

keep the comments coming need advice.

Youv been given the correct advice already. Why do u continue to ask?

Follow these steps;

1.Stop the AAS
    2.Go to the diet forum

slimshady01 is offline Senior Member
    19% at 137 weight anyone want to tell him his lean body mass.

Thread Information