Thread: hard gainer

bee101 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Smile hard gainer

I was told to keep my deca nd t cyp at 1000 mgs a week new to this im 6'3 and weigh 175 last month before i started i was 160 155 bad. Im seeing solid gains but im being told to go on pct. wouldnt i feel some thing not rite if i was doing something wrong my diet is shit i eat everything. BUt i really wanna get that look should i do compound lifts or isolation because when doing iso's i really feel the muscle excersing squeezing and breathing. weight wise example for lifting : i keep at 25lbs for curls i could go higher but i do more reps to really get the pump rather than sets even tho rule of thumb is lift heavy get heavy idk

anygood advice besides tellin me to sell my gear would be appreciated i already bought them 2 ofem goin for a whole six months paid alot diet wise would help if any ideas i cant eat eggs either whch really blows

thanks

carbo is offline Associate Member
    i did not know gear can cause paraphasia

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bee101 View Post
    I was told to keep my deca nd t cyp at 1000 mgs a week new to this im 6'3 and weigh 175 last month before i started i was 160 155 bad. Im seeing solid gains but im being told to go on pct. wouldnt i feel some thing not rite if i was doing something wrong my diet is shit i eat everything. BUt i really wanna get that look should i do compound lifts or isolation because when doing iso's i really feel the muscle excersing squeezing and breathing. weight wise example for lifting : i keep at 25lbs for curls i could go higher but i do more reps to really get the pump rather than sets even tho rule of thumb is lift heavy get heavy idk

anygood advice besides tellin me to sell my gear would be appreciated i already bought them 2 ofem goin for a whole six months paid alot diet wise would help if any ideas i cant eat eggs either whch really blows

thanks
    Are you fvcking kidding? 1000mg each per week? Or for both together?
    Either way bro, you obviously don't have a proper foundation to build on.....you're really skinny.

What are your stats?
    Height
    ........post your diet and workout plan too

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    bro, from your first post in this thread http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...imates-help-me it sounds like u only gained ten lbs on ur first cycle. Among all the reasons listen in your first thread you are doin more damage then good. You did not have a solid base to build off of. You need to listen to what everyone is saying and stop your cycle get on pct and hope u havent damaged anything beyond repair. Ie sex drive, natty test, etc.. You also need to seriously look into the diet section bc peanut butter and jelly sandwhiches are not gonne do it.

AbusedYam is offline Junior Member
    Sounds like you have a diet problem

smashingbox is offline Associate Member
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha!! !

I thought this guy was a troll, albeit a semi-illiterate one, but you have actually cycled before?

Hahahahahahahahaha.

Blog Entries
    well it made sense one person wrote i dont have the proper build to take gear. 6'3 175lbs 25age, But i look like i weigh alot more than 175 and dieting is important but lets just say i dont realy need to do any cardio as of rite now anyway

Blog Entries
    wait no dgk im sorry misunderstandin brotha. Im still in my first cycle

Blog Entries
    6'3

Im still in my frst cycle currently on it and i did recently tri 2cc of tst c and 1cc of decanan on a bd rynge. before that it was 250/250 of both twice a week monday mornings and thursdays

Blog Entries
    so yea together 500 not 500 each and lookin at my build tho i look like i weigh alot more than 175

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    it sounds like your eating enough or shooting enough and you need a lil more education before you proceed.

Blog Entries
    im just a regular blue collar guy bro. Maybe if i was your classmate at yale LMAOO i wouldn't have paraphasia. but thanks for really caring about my run ons your a champ bro

Blog Entries
    and your absolutely rite. i eat meals but in between i squeeze in the sandwiches they help basically i try not to go hungry

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    I bulked for a long time, I put on alot of weight, not going hungry doesnt cut it, i ate so many eggs/chicken/steak/pasta i literally had to stay home all day and cook the shit. literally i was cooking all day. it got to the point where i couldnt even look at an egg without wanting to throw up, i made threads about hating food at that time, cause i did, if it doesnt get that bad for someone like you who is really skinny, well then it aint enough. and i meant education about what your doing, you obviously dont have much of a clue about the AAS your using.

Blog Entries
    Alright,

This is a steroid forum guys? seriously. If i wanted to know how to become more literate i'd ask about that not about this lol.
    if i got my point across and you guys got a good laugh fugg it rite? lol but the advice is always good

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    i made threads about hating food at that time, cause i did, .

lmaooooo

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    lmaooooo
    What's funny about that? That's what YOU should be doing too to put on weight.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    What's funny about that? That's what YOU should be doing too to put on weight.
    I laughed cause i kinda feel the same way

higgy is offline Associate Member
    I laughed cause i kinda feel the same way
    Could you post your diet at this very moment?

Thread Information