Chazzz801 is offline New Member

10mg dianabol daily

If you use 10mg Dianabol daily, do you still need to cycle it over a 6 week period, or is it safe to use for longer periods of time because the dosage is lower? I'm intending this for recovery only, not for size gains.

Cheers

Rastapopolous is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Chazzz801 View Post
    If you use 10mg Dianabol daily, do you still need to cycle it over a 6 week period, or is it safe to use for longer periods of time because the dosage is lower? I'm intending this for recovery only, not for size gains.

Cheers
    waste of time really. dbol is more of a of the moment drug. it's got a half-life around 3-4 hours and it's all over after about 6-8. 10mg is so low, it wouldn't be worth taking that dose in my opinion.

if you want to take it for longer periods then I'd suggest taking about 25mg a couple of hours before you workout. not taking it more than 2-3 times per week.

do not take it continuously every day for long periods. you'll end up with liver failure. you'll see the whites of your eyes and your palms turn yellow and you'll start feeling like complete sh!t. It's also very bad for your blood pressure. I speak from experience - first cycle I took it for 10 weeks at around 30mg per day... never again.
    Last edited by Rastapopolous; 05-05-2011 at 04:41 AM.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Dont bother, your wasting your time.

What are you trying to recover?

I'm competing as an amateur endurance athlete, and I know small doses of steroids can be used very effectively to help you recover from daily training, but not enough that you would start gaining additional weight, which is what would happen if I used any more than 10mg daily.

So you still have to cycle it? Isn't taking 30mg of dianabol per day for 6 weeks the same as taking 10mg for 18 weeks?

Cheers

I'm competing as an amateur endurance athlete, and I know small doses of steroids can be used very effectively to help you recover from daily training, but not enough that you would start gaining additional weight, which is what would happen if I used any more than 10mg daily.

So you still have to cycle it? Isn't taking 30mg of dianabol per day for 6 weeks the same as taking 10mg for 18 weeks?

Cheers
    I wouldn't advice taking dbol at any dose for your goal and the complications of using steroids really outweigh any benefit you think your going to get.

Well i've taken dbol @ 30mg a day before without any complications, so I think i'll be fine, all I want to know is dianabol @ 10mg safe to cycle for more than 6 weeks at a time?

Cheers

I dont think you fully understand what I wrote, but seeing that your waiting to hear what you want to hear i'll leave your thread alone lol , best of luck

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

No.
    It isn't.

Cheers
    Your problem is two-fold.

Firstly, although your math is sound, some disciplines simply don't readily lend themselves to mathematical manipulation. For example, because you can bake a cake at 350 degrees for 30 mins, doesn't mean you can bake one at 700 degrees for 15 minutes. Nevertheless, this is precisely what you're proposing. Steroids (like baking) defy this type of usage for a variety of reasons, which delving into more research on the subject will reveal to you.

Secondly, where within Dbol literature, did you read that it possesses the attribute of enhanced endurance (especially at such a low dosage). Put simply, not all steroids possess the same properties (anabolic , androgenic , or physiologic), and as Marcus tried rather vehemently to illustrate to you earlier (regardless of the fact that it's oral, cheap, and readily available to you) Dbol is not the correct choice for your goal. It's nice that you used it before and received some sort of psychological placebo effect that may or may not have actually augmented your performance, but if said benefit did occur it should be attributed to you and not this steroid .

I concur with Marcus' assessment in that sometimes people only want to hear from those in accord with their own subjective interpretation of truth, and somehow you've fallen into this category.

Best to you.
    Last edited by magic32; 05-05-2011 at 10:31 AM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    It would pretty much be a waste man...

What ever you take in dbol , your body is going to shut off of test.

Lose lose situation really.

Thanks for your detailed reply magic32. The reason I thought it might be ok to use 10mg dianabol daily for more than 6 weeks, is because I've read posts where that has been done before. I’ve read posts where people have used only dianabol @ 10mg but for really long periods of time.

Secondly, i'm not under the misconception that steroids enhance endurance. I know there have been studies that have shown steroids can influence endurance, by effecting the production of natural EPO, but tbh if anything like that happens it's just a bonus really. What I do know is that steroids help you recover, which would be a big advantage. At the moment, if I do a hard, long training session, it can take me 1-2 days to recover from it. It's like when you go to the gym, and have really heavy workouts. I bet when your on steroids the next day is a lot less painful than what it would have been had you not have been using steroids. It's the same principal. I just don't want to use a dose that would encourage massive gains of weight, which would be a disadvantage.

Warren916; I used to do weight lifting before i did endurance sports, which is why I have used dianabol before. I know that on 20mg dianabol ed for 6 weeks, it didn't shut me down, so I’m sure 10mg wont be a problem.

Thanks for your help guys

any more thoughts anyone? I might try and see what happens then tell you all how i got on, since i know i'm fine with this dose of dbol .

Also, please feel free to suggest alternative steroids for my goal. I have only ever used dbol b4, and found this very effective.

Cheers

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    From a purely liver-related view: sure, you could run 10-20mg of Dbol for a year straight, so long as you monitor your liver enzymes with bloodwork and they don't get dangerously high (which probably wouldn't happen unless you drink or have a pre-existing condition). I know of plenty of guys who have done this sort of thing, mostly as an experiment or some form of bizzare HRT.

How long do you actually want to run it?
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 05-06-2011 at 06:43 PM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    waste of time, how many do you need to tell you?

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    waste of time, how many do you need to tell you?
    Like I keep saying, i'm looking for quick recovery from hard training, not massive gains in strength and size.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    From a purely liver-related view: sure, you could run 10-20mg of Dbol for a year straight, so long as you monitor your liver enzymes with bloodwork and they don't get dangerously high (which probably wouldn't happen unless you drink or have a pre-existing condition). I know of plenty of guys who have done this sort of thing, mostly as an experiment or some form of bizzare HRT.

How long do you actually want to run it?
    Well as long as is safe really. If it is safe to use for 12 weeks that would be much better than just 6 weeks. I have never looked into getting bloodwork done before, if you go to your doctor and say "hey, i'm on steroids and am worried about my liver" (or something along them lines), will they assist you or politely tell you f!!! off? lol (Bearing in mind I'm in the UK)

Cheers

underworldmagic is offline Associate Member
    Like I keep saying, i'm looking for quick recovery from hard training, not massive gains in strength and size.

Well as long as is safe really. If it is safe to use for 12 weeks that would be much better than just 6 weeks. I have never looked into getting bloodwork done before, if you go to your doctor and say "hey, i'm on steroids and am worried about my liver" (or something along them lines), will they assist you or politely tell you f!!! off? lol (Bearing in mind I'm in the UK)

Cheers

Im in the UK too, best not to tell your doc about steroid use because it WILL effect you if you decide to go for private health insurance in the future. I decided not to tell him , but its your choice. Just makeup an excuse to have bloodwork done, or go to your local needle exchange, most of them do blood tests. As for your liver, as always if yoru taking orals take a liver support supplement like milk thistle, or liv52. A good site is wholesaleliv52.co.uk use the username: username1234 and pass: password4321 to access it, youll get the best prices )))) its members only but i'll let you in on the secret lol.

thanks for that mate!

I wasn't aware needle exchanges did blood tests, and i'm not sure mine does, but i'll check it out anyway.

Is there anywhere else that do blood tests?
    What kind of excuse can you make up for you doc?

Cheers

underworldmagic is offline Associate Member
    thanks for that mate!

I wasn't aware needle exchanges did blood tests, and i'm not sure mine does, but i'll check it out anyway.

Is there anywhere else that do blood tests?
    What kind of excuse can you make up for you doc?

Cheers

Not all of them do, but worth asking. Im not aware of anywhere else you can do them...i think there was a link floating around for a company who does anonymous tests through the mail - not sure if it was in the UK or international.

As for excuses for your doc...well ive never had to ask to cant say from experience what works and what doesnt.

IDK about the UK, but in the US we have plenty of companies where you can just order any bloodwork online and pay for it, then go in and get blood drawn at a local clinic. They email you the resluts in a few days. It is all confidential and you don't need to go through a doc.

calstate23 is offline Banned

Cheers
    Waste of money and time.....10 mg is shit anyways.........If you are going to take it at least do the normal dose for 6 weeks 40-50 mg daily.....But again I don't know what thats really going to do for you in your sport.............

Look into gh, probably suit you better..

wantaesthetics is offline New Member
    didn't east german athletes dominate the olympics because of roid usage-tbol i think? IDK if it was in endurance events at all but just throwing that out there.
    edit: wikipedia seems to imply it was largely women though so obv the advantage over other women would be enormous.
    Last edited by wantaesthetics; 05-07-2011 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wantaesthetics View Post
    didn't east german athletes dominate the olympics because of roid usage-tbol i think? IDK if it was in endurance events at all but just throwing that out there.
    edit: wikipedia seems to imply it was largely women though so obv the advantage over other women would be enormous.
    Anavar is better for athletics. Tbol was used because it was unknown in the West at the time, so they could not test for it. That said, Tbol would still be better for most sports than Dbol (which is best for situations where strength AND weight are advantageous).
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 05-07-2011 at 08:52 PM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    yes its true, east german female athletes were being given it without knowing and some have appeared on documentaries exposing it and the virilisation they have suffered because of it. but I dont see the relevance to the OP?

calstate23 is offline Banned
    I'm sure if he took 40-50 mg dbol it might help him with recovery but in terms of helping him in his specific sport I just don't see it....Dbol is a bulking drug where you get fast gains in size and strength....Ton of it is water weight as dbol causes water retention.....

I doubt this guy wants to BLOAT UP as he is an endurance athlete

warren916 is offline Associate Member

Warren916; I used to do weight lifting before i did endurance sports, which is why I have used dianabol before. I know that on 20mg dianabol ed for 6 weeks, it didn't shut me down, so I’m sure 10mg wont be a problem.
    LOL yes, it did shut you down...whether you realized it or not.

Like i said before, try READING PEOPLES POSTS and TAKING IN THE INFORMATION.

It would be a WASTE.

Your body is going to shut down its natural test production, test is a very strong anabolic hormone, and you loose that when you take dbol only.

So your body is going to swap hormones, dbol for test.

So now your back to square 1. In order to even make gains, you have to take huge amounts of dbol to make up for your test loss.

Your body doesnt have enough anabolic hormones circulating to do anything, especially grow.....all you have is a low dose of dbol floating around, no test.

Then on top of that when you stop your gonna be left with no test at all...so whats the point??
    Last edited by warren916; 05-08-2011 at 01:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by warren916 View Post
    LOL yes, it did shut you down...whether you realized it or not.

Like i said before, try READING PEOPLES POSTS and TAKING IN THE INFORMATION.

It would be a WASTE.

Your body is going to shut down its natural test production, test is a very strong anabolic hormone, and you loose that when you take dbol only.

So your body is going to swap hormones, dbol for test.

So now your back to square 1. In order to even make gains, you have to take huge amounts of dbol to make up for your test loss.

Your body doesnt have enough anabolic hormones circulating to do anything, especially grow.....all you have is a low dose of dbol floating around, no test.

Then on top of that when you stop your gonna be left with no test at all...so whats the point??

Stop parroting info that you misinterpreted.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...-Oral-Steroids

wantaesthetics is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    yes its true, east german female athletes were being given it without knowing and some have appeared on documentaries exposing it and the virilisation they have suffered because of it. but I dont see the relevance to the OP?
    no cause I didn't know at first it was all female and the type of events. So i was speculating that orals may provide benefits for endurance athletes if they gave it to their athletes for the olympics. just sayin'

Thread Information