benchpress&curlslol is offline New Member

Steroids for Basketball.help please

hi guys im really confused on what to take
    what type of cycle would be best for a basketball player
    Is hgh worth it?
    i really need to get an edge and i need gains that i keep with me and dont lose. im almost pro so my diet and training is impecable but my genes arent. help me please and i really appreciate it

vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Stats? Almost pro, as in?

6 foot 9
    235 pounds
    played for one of the top teams in the ncaa. not saying who. taking a year of to get ready for the draft.
    my training and diet are all taken care of by my agents. im obviously not gonna ask them for steroids

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well, what are you looking to get out of the steroids ?
    Strength? size? speed?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    hmmm sounds kinda like a strange request to me. Chances are you're probably under 25, which is the age most peoples endochrine system completley matures. Stick around a while and read some of the educational threads. Theres a good chance if you cycle now you could ruin your natural production of testosterone for the rest of your life, and you won't have much of a basketball career with low T

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Nothing will help you...In fact AAS will probably hinder your training...Calf pumps while on the sauce are no joke...You won't be able to run after 5min. Not to mention I don't buy your story.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    ^ I run just fine on a cycle. Not all AAS cause the painfull calf pumps. But I don't buy the story either

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    hope you make it big bro and come to orlando to give dwight SOME HELP!!!!!!!

eazy 20? Since youre on a steroid forum im assuming your on steroids . also assuming thats you in the photo. thats pretty pathetic considering im twice your size and 5 percent body fat without roids
    i dont care if you dont believe me , couldnt you just have answered my question?
    What do you need for basketball? are you stupid or something? did you really just ask me if i want strength or speed? scotty ive trained with people you would dream training with
    youre fat. take more steroids.

Quote Originally Posted by benchpress&curlslol View Post
    eazy 20? Since youre on a steroid forum im assuming your on steroids . also assuming thats you in the photo. thats pretty pathetic considering im twice your size and 5 percent body fat without roids
    i dont care if you dont believe me , couldnt you just have answered my question?
    What do you need for basketball? are you stupid or something? did you really just ask me if i want strength or speed? scotty ive trained with people you would dream training with
    Really? It was a legit question and I was willing to help you. But now that I see you're a troll, you can go **** yourself.

a troll? who uses that word? charlie sheen?
    i can go **** myself? wow im hurt. you must not have finished school
    ps basketball is a sport of agility, the answer was so blatantly obvious that only a retard would have asked.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    are you sure you want steroids though for basketball man? i mean they are used to gain weight wont that slow you down?

a troll? who uses that word? charlie sheen?
    i can go **** myself? wow im hurt. you must not have finished school
    ps basketball is a sport of agility, the answer was so blatantly obvious that only a retard would have asked.
    Troll is a very common word on message boards for people like yourself. Ones who start threads for the sole purpose of pissing others off.

So what is this "blatantly obvious" answer, since you still haven't enlightened me?

BTW, do you always insult people with 1000X more knowledge and experience in a subject than yourself when they are just asking preliminatry question to help you?
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 05-05-2011 at 09:22 PM.

robofish is offline Associate Member
    what postion you play? im assuming at 6 9 either center or power forward. and at 6 foot 9 inch i would try and gain some weight cause 235 is slim for that height.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Nice e-stats you got there brah...5% bf huh? you competing any time soon? I was around 220 in the picture at 5'10"..You are 235 at 6'9" or so you say. Im pretty sure I win that bout boss man. Word of advice: Don't come here with 0 knowledge, 10 whole posts, asking about how you can cheat in a sport, and disrespect people who have far more knowledge than you ever will. That's a nice way to get banned. Not to mention you have pretty much proven by your attitude that you are probably about 16 yrs old. Good luck to you "MJ".

**Edit** And I would also LOVE to see a pic of you at 5% bf and being "twice my size"

Eazy20 is offline Member
    O btw:
    Quote Originally Posted by benchpress&curlslol
    okay guys i always wanted to join these forums but i didnt have the time since i have 2 kids and work is hectic most of the time so i just read others posts instead but here i am now, so first of all greetings to everyone

im 32 years old ive been training for 10 years now
    230 pounds
    14%bf
    6 foot 2
    ive done 3 cycles before this will be my fourth im looking at a 12 week cycle which will conisist of anavar dbol sustanon and eq.

1-4 Dianabol 40mg ED
    1-12 proviron 25mg ED (optional)
    1-12 eq 600mg EW (front loaded 2 weeks before 1200mg a week)
    1-12 Sustanon 1mg EOD (1000mg a week)
    6-12 anavar 50mg ED

Please help me with this cycle was wondering if i can make any changes or if its good enough?
    was confused with the anavar actually thats about it
    This was your post from last year...So you grew 7 inches, dropped 9%bf in a year, and are entering the draft at 33 years old? Next time, keep track of your lies...

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    O btw:

This was your post from last year...So you grew 7 inches, dropped 9%bf in a year, and are entering the draft at 33 years old? Next time, keep track of your lies...
    Nice catch. Everyone stop feeding the troll. Its a waste of your time

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    very nice catch now which roid's gonna gimme some hops

O btw:

Hahahaha wow...

southrnathletic is offline New Member
    what pisses me off about this was i was researching to find some answers (i rarely post on here) and then i come across this thread and im like "ok i think i found something where i might get some answers!" all excited and $&it

but then it went to hell because this dude is a jack @ss..not that anyone was answering a lot for him in the first place but damn i hate it when threads go like this when i spend time to read it!!!!!!!!!

carbo is offline Associate Member
    In terms of performance enhancing drugs, baseball players are mostly into testosterone , primobolan and cocaine.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...cases_in_sport

tallguy21 is offline New Member
    Not that it matters anymore, but I've played serious ball in my time, not so much anymore and basketball of all things are not about how huge you're. Basketball is all about agility, strength counts, but unless u plan on banging with Dwight Howard or Shaq in his prime, majority of the hoopers are string beans....no offense of course

workhardgethuge is offline Junior Member
    Blog Entries
    6 foot 9
    235 pounds
    played for one of the top teams in the ncaa. not saying who. taking a year of to get ready for the draft.
    my training and diet are all taken care of by my agents. im obviously not gonna ask them for steroids
    So your agents train you and feed you? having friends who play pro ball in the NBA and europe this is not true, and if you played for any big name school you'd not be taking a year off to get ready for the draft...your desirability would plummet. That said find another forum to troll

nobloat is offline Associate Member
    I have been on this website for a couple of months and benchpres and curlslol has a point. Many people have legit questions about aas and we yell at them and dont answere their qustion . Or we tell them to do more research. WELL THATTS WHY THERE HERE ASKING QUESTIONS. ON THE FLIPSIDE = I dont buy your story either ( your age anyway) you must be about 20 not 25. Try training on anavar = it helps strength and wont put on any bloat or bulk . If it makes you slower than stop using it

borkach is offline Junior Member
    Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by nobloat View Post
    I have been on this website for a couple of months and benchpres and curlslol has a point. Many people have legit questions about aas and we yell at them and dont answere their qustion . Or we tell them to do more research. WELL THATTS WHY THERE HERE ASKING QUESTIONS. ON THE FLIPSIDE = I dont buy your story either ( your age anyway) you must be about 20 not 25. Try training on anavar = it helps strength and wont put on any bloat or bulk . If it makes you slower than stop using it
    its because we get hundred of new threads on this board a day. So yes it does get old answering the same question over and over. Especially if it something so basic that is in one of the stickies thats on the top. Or you see it when 3 different users asked the same exact question. If one person just scrolled down and read they would have their answer,

And why are you telling him to run anavar ?

nobloat is offline Associate Member
    thats fair . I asked a similar question(on elite bodies) .aas to improve track and field performance. Over and over again people keep raving about anavar for runnig type athletes as aposed to bodybuilders. I just got some but havnt started my cycle yet. Maybe I should shut up until I see if it works.... PS= It would be great to have a forum focusing on aas for different types of sports enhancement outside of physique or powerlifting athletics.

kbm12345 is offline Junior Member
    Nothing will help you...In fact AAS will probably hinder your training...Calf pumps while on the sauce are no joke...You won't be able to run after 5min. Not to mention I don't buy your story.
    Lol what bullshit, on a test cycle i can jump at least 5-6inches higher, and am dramatically quicker on the court. Actually speed is ridiculously faster, never experienced any of those calf pupms either.

And tons more aggression on the court.

kbm12345 is offline Junior Member
    Lmao this dude is dumber then rocks, but most basketballers even NBA players think they are 4/5% BF, the draft testing is fd, and gives them false numbers. Nearly everyone is at 6% according to them.

Thread Information