badman22 is offline Junior Member

Coming off test e

Hey bros, I finished my scheduled 12 week test e cycle 4 weeks ago now using nolva and clomid , problem is I'm braking out all over my face worse then ever I have some accutane , has thus cleared up any one fast I hate the shit but these pimples r feckd ??

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    At your age and inexperience your going to get very high/low fluctuating blood levels which will result in acne. Just wait for the ance scaring and you will look more like a pizza everyday for the rest of you life. You should of took our advice.

Quote Originally Posted by badman22 View Post
    hi im a 22 year old , have been training weights for about 2 years now when i started i was 65kg and now weight 73kg naturally, i am really struggling to get over this 73kg point. Im not a naturally big guy however i look around the gym and see guys my height that r way bigger then me. I have also herd that some roids can clear ur skin,hair. any sort of info would be great i really want to try it ? i just want to gain maybe 5-6 more kgs . my diet is good thank you ?

badman22 is offline Junior Member
    thats just harsh, but nah thanks heaps d*******, hate how every1 on this forum does nothing but bitch and gives no actual advice mate if someones going to do something u might aswell help them !

Thread Information