Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member

Test Suspension Experience

Just looking to hear from you guys personally on your experience with test suspension... How you dosed it, results, pain, was it worth it?? Im sitting on about 40ml's that my source hooked me up with as a freebe, and im on the fence about using it... Mind you i also have a shit ton of enanthate and prop, so its not like im hard up for test... Also, im wondering what suspension would be able to do that prop wouldnt.. i DO know that this suspension is painful as a mofo... Just not sure if i wanna use it or not, and whether or not its actually worth dealing with the pain..

Eazy20 is offline Member
    I used it as a kind of pre-workout boost at 100mgED Mon-Fri while on cycle and I saw awsome gains from it..My shots of suspension didn't hurt at all really...And I took them all over...Delts, glutes, etc. Suspension is more actual test/ml than prop, it works pretty much instantly because there is no ester and from my experience, I saw MUCH FASTER gains with suspension than prop especially when shooting it up about a hr before lifting.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    ^^^^^^ Exactly what easy said. I ran my suspension while on a prop cycle, I did two 50mg shots a day to help get my blood levels up. The only time I felt any pain from it was when I shot in my quads, but they were also virgin at the time....FYI, don't ever do that.

If you don't mind, would you post your stats for us

Jerseystepup is offline Junior Member
    Yea, thats what i was suggested... To actually inject preworkout bi-laterally whatever muslce i was training that day.. Tried my delts last week and literally couldnt lift my arms..

Im 29 years old, 5'6.... 185lbs.... around 6-7% id say.

FWIW... i take 100mg per week HRT year round as prescribed by my endo. And im currently blasting with 600mgs of enanthate /week, 100mg Tren EOD. and 50mg of winstrol ED.

Thread Information