mv540 is offline Junior Member

EO vs grapeseed or cottonseed oil

Im using 100mg tren and 100 mg test p EOD, ive 'got some grapeseed oil, im shooting 1 cc grapeseed oil and 1cc test p and 1 cc tren a, but i still get the post injection pain, I was thinking about ordering some EO, would thta help? and yes ive tried heating the gear up before injection, massaging the injection spot after. Do you think the EO will help?

mv540 is offline Junior Member
    anybody? gotta get the order out before 3 pm

chopzall is offline Junior Member
    why are you shooting 1ml gso with 1ml prop and 1ml tren ? and i are you planning on injecting the eo the same way? eo is normally used in place of some gso/cso when home brewing. besides post injection pain is normal when injecting prop for most people. you could dilute down to 50mg/ml prop with gso and eo and it may help. but then again some people are sensitive to eo. what is your cycle experience.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    the problem is you need to solve your gear, it obviously was not done properly and now it is crashing in the depot. this is causing irritation because because the T is sitting on your muscle, and they are like tiny daggers. adding oil to your injection will be of little use. you need to add a solvent, such as EO. but adding it to the syringe will not do much.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    the problem is you need to solve your gear, it obviously was not done properly and now it is crashing in the depot. this is causing irritation because because the T is sitting on your muscle, and they are like tiny daggers. adding oil to your injection will be of little use. you need to add a solvent, such as EO. but adding it to the syringe will not do much.
    this dude is a fraud, do not heed. he's been training a whole massive 3yrs lol

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    and another empty post from the proudest member here..................ahhhh maybe you dont understand the pharmacokinetics of a depot injection.....................im surprised to hear that since you have been training for the last 20 years......................................if i listened to all the ol timers at my gym that have been training that long i would be in a world of hurt with bitch-tits the size of my girls.......................oh wait you only deal HG gear cause its better right?

Thread Information