Results 1 to 37 of 37
  1. #1
    J. Cole's Avatar
    J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    344

    Final Overview of Cycle

    Hey Everyone,

    With my cycle coming up in about two weeks, I just wanted to post my final edit of it and see if there is any last minute input.

    Some things to keep in mind:
    • This is my first cycle (Hence the semi low dose)
    • I am staying away from HCG in this cycle just bc I want test only to see how my body reacts to it (not that I disregard its benefits) just a personal choice


    My Stats:
    • Age: 26
    • Height: 6'1"
    • Weight: 200lbs
    • BF: 12%
    • Cycle History: None
    • Years Training: 4 years of serious training


    Cycle:
    Week 1-12 Testosterone Cypionate @ 400mg / week

    PCT: Week 15-20
    nolva: 20/20/20/20/20/20
    torem: 120/120/60/60/60/60

    I appreciate all the help I have gotten from you guys thus far and am more than open to more input.

    Thanks guys!

  2. #2
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    looks good pct might be a little overkill, wait for more input.
    good luck

  3. #3
    bjpennnn's Avatar
    bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    5,750
    Looks good bro. Good luck you have a great base.

  4. #4
    Bigd89's Avatar
    Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,053
    Good luck with cycle. Will you be posting your progress?

  5. #5
    J. Cole's Avatar
    J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    looks good pct might be a little overkill, wait for more input.
    good luck
    I also thought for a simple mild cycle like mine that the PCT was a little much, but I have heard from many members here that the extra two weeks really makes a difference... Does anyone else have any more thoughts on this?
    Last edited by J. Cole; 05-05-2011 at 10:29 PM.

  6. #6
    J. Cole's Avatar
    J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    Good luck with cycle. Will you be posting your progress?
    Will definitely be posting weekly progress to let you guys know how I am doing and thanks!

  7. #7
    Dr Pepper's Avatar
    Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,039
    Looks good mate! Good luck!

  8. #8
    t-gunz's Avatar
    t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    sydney, australia
    Posts
    3,512
    nice and simple. i do think pct is bit over kill

    best of luck mate.


    i start mine in 2 weeks

  9. #9
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Cycle looks fine,
    Make sure your diet is in order,
    PCT -sounds like swifto's pct, you will be in safe hands,
    Best of luck

  10. #10
    t-gunz's Avatar
    t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    sydney, australia
    Posts
    3,512
    well i stand corrected.

    the master has spoken

  11. #11
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    well i stand corrected.

    the master has spoken
    I'd go with a 4 wks PCT personally but Swifto's states 6 wks is better, seeing thats its his first cycle only way to go is try one method and see how he recovers.

  12. #12
    t-gunz's Avatar
    t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    sydney, australia
    Posts
    3,512
    ah ok so there is not right or wrong. just see what works really for you

  13. #13
    J. Cole's Avatar
    J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    I'd go with a 4 wks PCT personally but Swifto's states 6 wks is better, seeing thats its his first cycle only way to go is try one method and see how he recovers.
    Thats the hard part about this being my first cycle I dont know how anything is going to react with me personally but I am going to take your previous recommendation of keeping a weekly log of my personal results on the cycle and during PCT to see how i do with the protocol I have layed out.

    As for my diet... It is pretty clean right now but I can assure you that I want to go even more strict and hardcore with the diet once I get on the cycle. I am still going to get the calories and necessary macros in there to build but I am going to do it as clean as possible to stay as lean as possible.

  14. #14
    marcus300's Avatar
    marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    ENGLAND
    Posts
    40,922
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Cole View Post
    Thats the hard part about this being my first cycle I dont know how anything is going to react with me personally but I am going to take your previous recommendation of keeping a weekly log of my personal results on the cycle and during PCT to see how i do with the protocol I have layed out.

    As for my diet... It is pretty clean right now but I can assure you that I want to go even more strict and hardcore with the diet once I get on the cycle. I am still going to get the calories and necessary macros in there to build but I am going to do it as clean as possible to stay as lean as possible.
    You sound on track, well done

    Keep us posted

  15. #15
    J. Cole's Avatar
    J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You sound on track, well done

    Keep us posted
    Will do thanks again for all your help to marcus!

  16. #16
    vtach12's Avatar
    vtach12 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Dallas, Texas
    Posts
    285
    Good luck. Do you have some liqidex or something on hand in case ur nipples start getting sore? I got some from sponsor our sponsor just in case. And I am glad I did because at just 300mg a week mine got sore. Better to have it and not need it than to have to need it and not have it don't you think?

  17. #17
    Windex is online now Staff ~ HRT Optimization Specialist
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    4,278
    Where will your progress log be posted ? I'd like to subscribe ! Goodluck.

  18. #18
    Bigd89's Avatar
    Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,053
    ^^ member cycle results maybe?

  19. #19
    J. Cole's Avatar
    J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    Where will your progress log be posted ? I'd like to subscribe ! Goodluck.
    I will post a link in this thread where I will be keeping my results posted once I start the cycle in like two weeks

  20. #20
    J. Cole's Avatar
    J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by vtach12 View Post
    Good luck. Do you have some liqidex or something on hand in case ur nipples start getting sore? I got some from sponsor our sponsor just in case. And I am glad I did because at just 300mg a week mine got sore. Better to have it and not need it than to have to need it and not have it don't you think?
    I am gong to have arimidex or aromasin on hand if I start to bloat or see signs of gyno but I havent decided which one yet

  21. #21
    dec11's Avatar
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,140
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Cole View Post
    I also thought for a simple mild cycle like mine that the PCT was a little much, but I have heard from many members here that the extra two weeks really makes a difference... Does anyone else have any more thoughts on this?
    dont change the pct, its good.
    when i was still cycling i went with this longer pct recommendation from swifto, works well.

  22. #22
    J. Cole's Avatar
    J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    dont change the pct, its good.
    when i was still cycling i went with this longer pct recommendation from swifto, works well.
    thanks dec I will try it out and see how I do
    whats your opinion for an AI on cycle if i see estrogen sides? aromasin or arimidex and dosed at what

  23. #23
    J. Cole's Avatar
    J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    344
    bump

  24. #24
    dec11's Avatar
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    *no sources i wont reply*
    Posts
    14,140
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by J. Cole View Post
    thanks dec I will try it out and see how I do
    whats your opinion for an AI on cycle if i see estrogen sides? aromasin or arimidex and dosed at what
    aromasin (again on swifto's advice) start at 10mg eod and go to ed if necessary

  25. #25
    J. Cole's Avatar
    J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    aromasin (again on swifto's advice) start at 10mg eod and go to ed if necessary
    alright i appreciate the advice dec

  26. #26
    J. Cole's Avatar
    J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    344
    T-minus one week! so psyched

  27. #27
    Lemonada8's Avatar
    Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Read my blog
    Posts
    3,691
    Blog Entries
    2
    If you are only experiencing gyno, then you might wanna try nolva at 20mg. If bloat and acne are an issue then the AI is a way to go.
    Why no HCG during cycle?
    PCT is fine, smart to go higher w/ tore. Its 2nd generation, less powerful mg per mg but better other effects.
    I'd hate cyp. but i love prop, so thats a bit of the other end of the spectrum for me

    Good luck1!

  28. #28
    J. Cole's Avatar
    J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    344
    still waiting to get my gear -_-

    may need to cut it down to a 10 week cycle so I am kind of bummed but the gear should be in this week. Ill keep you guys updated and also post a link to my log of results

  29. #29
    J. Cole's Avatar
    J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    344
    For any of the guys that wanted to follow my cycle log:

    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...99#post5666199

  30. #30
    baseline_9's Avatar
    baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    UK Get in the diet forum!
    Posts
    7,901
    I think it is foolish to not use HCG while cycling...

    I think it should be a must in all cycle... Just my opinion

    For the price you should just run it at 750 IU per week
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

    Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

    Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros




  31. #31
    Lemonada8's Avatar
    Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Read my blog
    Posts
    3,691
    Blog Entries
    2
    u can even do 250iu 2x a week to extend it further

  32. #32
    craiven is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    4
    wow incredible

  33. #33
    Srobis15's Avatar
    Srobis15 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    151
    Good luck J. Hope all goes well for ya this time around! You sure the gear this time is legit? I remember a little bit ago you posting that you had some issues with your last set being possibly bunk?

  34. #34
    J. Cole's Avatar
    J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by Srobis15 View Post
    Good luck J. Hope all goes well for ya this time around! You sure the gear this time is legit? I remember a little bit ago you posting that you had some issues with your last set being possibly bunk?
    hey srobis,

    this was my cycle outline for my current cycle that I think the gear is bunk or severely underdosed. Appreciate the support, but I am probably going to just run PCT to be on the safe side and start my "official" first cycle later in the year.

    thanks
    -j

  35. #35
    J. Cole's Avatar
    J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    344
    Quote Originally Posted by craiven View Post
    wow incredible
    whats incredible?

  36. #36
    Srobis15's Avatar
    Srobis15 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    Posts
    151
    Oh dang dude. Didnt realize this post was pre cycle. I was thinking you were getting ready to start a new one. Oh well, most of us have had a bunk cycle here and there. You will get it next time bro.

  37. #37
    J. Cole's Avatar
    J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    344
    hahah yeah lets hope so this whole experience was a big let down

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •