bee101 is offline New Member
    Blog Entries

Cool my fellow primates help me

my fellow primates

So ive been liftin for a long time now on and off more on 2008 too 2009 then a lil more off 2010 and now more on 2011 alot more on i got some pretty sick gear. perfect for an ectomorph-

my current stats are 6'3 175 im 25. i have cyp and dec ive been using it for about a month now when i started i was 165 but i only gained 10 pounds more noticed in my arms but nothing like damn this guy is jacked i wanna get to that damn this guy is jacked point take protien but not often its expensive i just eat alot of peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. I feel i could be getting bigger i have 250ml dec 250ml tst cyp and just bought more before ending this one how should i do this?

i can also post pics

anyway appreciate any advice

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Ok this is what you do.

Stop it cycle you will end up hurting self much more than helping.
    Begin pct of nolva and clomid. Also get some hcg if you can. You using deca first us really suppressive to test in ur testes.
    Sell ur gear so someone and use the money to but food. You need to ear and eat. Cycling steroids major cost is not the gear but the amount of food consumed. If protein powder us to expensive ( I get mine 30$ 10 lbs online) then you are in no way ready for a cycle.

Go to the diet section of this board and that's were you will find help.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Oh good, finally a thread that I can let my pet orangutan answer! Take it away, Mr Peabody!

djdcvbskiadbakbadkadsckhbvckladsb,akCHLDBASABCDBSH SJDFV ASDFJCB ADSJCB SC SDHC cb vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkssssssssssssssssssssssssssssckj adskcb ckbdch dbsachj bsDCHJ DBSJHDBS HDSBCDSHCBSDHCBDBHCDCHJ BDSLCB Dslh DS Bdchb DSHCBd
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 05-06-2011 at 04:40 PM.

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    g src="images/smilies/smile.gif" border="0" alt="" title="Smilie" class="inlineimg" />

Blog Entries
    my first weeks were 250 of t and 250 of D now its 750 of t and 250 of d. i figure i end wean off with the deca nd then use pct like last 2 weeks of my d not sellin em I feel like a hero on tst lol no crazy damage at all so far see no side effects knock on wood. i just keep gettin ripped my arms look unsymmetrical to my body im going for that really sick symmetrical im your daddy look with fibers poppin out of my upper chest muscles

Blog Entries
    surpessive? so i dont get it im defeating the whole purpose then if it surpresses tst? please explain so i get a better idea

Blog Entries
    why tho? what am i doing wrong ?

Blog Entries
    lets remember i started lifting since highschool but more serious in 2008 which i made significant gains all i did was eat. still doing so just not as much as id like to should i take 3 protien shakes add some quaker oatmeal every day till i get my desired weight? yea but see theirs a diffrence between shakes and good whole foods i can get 3000 calories frm cake i wanna get it from steak lol

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Well, when they say stop what your doing its bc u do not have a good enough base to be taking aas. 6 foot 3 and 175 thats pretty small. Eventhough i am a new member here i have read and learned enough to tell you that you nedd to go to the diet section and start lifting seriously for at least 6 months to a year before u try to do aas. Also on ur first cycle you shouldnt go over 500 mg of test. If your first cycle is 750 mg what do u plan future cycles to be 1000 mg/1 gram.. Do some more reading and follow what the above advice says start reading eating better and stop taking aas and begin pct.

Thread Information