PowerliftWill is offline Junior Member

aspirating...essential?

Hey guys I just noticed I hardly ever aspirate unless I feel the poke into the muscle is pretty painful, which hints something might be wrong, so I aspirate. So other than the possibility of shooting into a vein, how bad is not aspirating in terms of gains? I've been seeing less than sub par gains so far and I wonder if it's because im not aspirating and the the oil is just enters my bloodstream and then exits. I've been using tren for ed injects and never had the cough so I don't think im getting it directly into my bloodstream and little to no blood upon removal of the needle. I sometimes also feel soreness in the muscle as well so i think im fine, but I just wanted to make sure.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    you should aspirate every time

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    Going to start today.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Takes 2 seconds to do and prevents all kinds of unnecessary drama...I know 2 whole seconds feels like an eternity, but it really isn't, I promise you.

Monster00101 is offline Junior Member
    I'm new so don't take my advice to heart but I have heard if you inject directly into a vein you will know. I have heard it's pretty roughe. But that's just what I've read on the net. I have no experience with it.

IRONMAN_84 is offline Junior Member
    DUDE YOU NEED TO ASPIRATE , i pinned without injecting and didnt realize that i hadnt cleared the air out of the syringe so i just pulled out and was gonna switch the needle and start again, and blood shot out like a geyser, i didnt feel any pain, i aspirate every time and would have that time but i knew i was not going to inject so i didnt, i didnt expect their to be any blood because it didnt seem out of the ordinary.

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Trust me, if you hit a vein the second you start to inject you will know.

Pretty much any substance that goes into your veins you will feel instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by warren916 View Post
    Trust me, if you hit a vein the second you start to inject you will know.

Pretty much any substance that goes into your veins you will feel instantly.
    Thought so, because i've never even come close to feeling anything. i do need to aspirate though just to be sure.

poppz is offline Senior Member
    So if one aspirates and draws blood should he discard gear?

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poppz View Post
    So if one aspirates and draws blood should he discard gear?
    No, get as much of the blood out as you can without wasting gear, change needle, and try again

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy20 View Post
    No, get as much of the blood out as you can without wasting gear, change needle, and try again
    its your blood why waste the gear.

Eazy20 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    its your blood why waste the gear.
    I said without wasting gear...I just try and get as much of it out as I can...My RBC count is already through the roof when on cycle, so I dont need to be re-injecting blood not to mention the thought of it kind of creeps me out haha.

**Edit** Btw nice bike. I have a '05 R1 myself.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    i actually ment to quote poppz sorry i wasnt looking to start another dec11/ the det oak fued....lol

MR10X is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    been injecting since 1980 and i never asperate,and recently i have been leaving a little air bubble in the end of the syringe to get all the stuff (mostly HGH,HCG .melanotan 2) and other lower dose injectables. Just because you get blood out of the site doesnt mean you hit a vein at the end of the needle,it could be half way in and you will get blood out of the site....

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    I agree,,its a good idea.

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    If you're using 25g 1-1/2 needles with real thick oil aspirating can be quite difficult, especially if you're injecting your own glutes. I've been resting my syringe up against the bathroom counter top while looking in the mirror and it makes it a little easier. Also heating up the oil reduces the viscosity and injecting the solution very slowly keeps the pain to a minimum.

Has anyone ever injected their gear into a vein and lived to tell about it? I'd be curious to know what it would feel like if this should actually occur and what would be the first symptoms.

Quote Originally Posted by X83 View Post
    If you're using 25g 1-1/2 needles with real thick oil aspirating can be quite difficult, especially if you're injecting your own glutes. I've been resting my syringe up against the bathroom counter top while looking in the mirror and it makes it a little easier. Also heating up the oil reduces the viscosity and injecting the solution very slowly keeps the pain to a minimum.

Has anyone ever injected their gear into a vein and lived to tell about it? I'd be curious to know what it would feel like if this should actually occur and what would be the first symptoms.
    I don't see where people get inject pain from? Granted im shooting test e and tren ace...but pinning ace ed is sooooo freakin easy. I look forward to it.

Anyways guys check out my diet thread in the diet section and post up on it. I need people to critique it but no one looks in that section compared to this one. How ironic!!!

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Aspirating has nothing to do with gains.
    It is intended to prevent a possible oil embollism (where oil coats your lungs and causes severe coughing, nausea, and a bunch of other accute issues).
    Look at a diagram of the human circulatory system and you'll see why injecting oil into a vein is an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Aspirating has nothing to do with gains.
    It is intended to prevent a possible oil embollism (where oil coats your lungs and causes severe coughing, nausea, and a bunch of other accute issues).
    Look at a diagram of the human circulatory system and you'll see why injecting oil into a vein is an issue.
    Obviously injected into a vein would be. I was just asking if not aspirating would effect gains, just in case you were injecting into a vein. I didn't know the symptoms before this thread was started. Now obviously I know i've never come close to hitting one.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerliftWill View Post
    Obviously injected into a vein would be. I was just asking if not aspirating would effect gains, just in case you were injecting into a vein. I didn't know the symptoms before this thread was started. Now obviously I know i've never come close to hitting one.
    No. It's all going to end up in your bloodstream eventually.

Thread Information