Thread: help with gyno

mikecon22 is offline New Member

help with gyno

started a cycle of test-e at 600mg/week and eq at 400mg/week last thursday. two days ago i was laying in bed rolled over on my tit and it was sore, so when i went to feel of it there is a hard lump of really no particular shape. so i immediately got up and took 20mg of nolva and went to bed. took another 20mg next morning and picked up my letro. and started it at .50mg and am going to keep tapering up till 2.5mg untill symptoms go away.

so here is my question i know its only been two days, and not expecting results overnight but it seems that it is continuing to grow and still really sensitive. so, am i being over paranoid and should i continue with planned treatment or maybe stop cycle, clear it up, and start over?

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    Good q bro, hopefully someone hlps out! I'm in the same boat. I'm in week 6 though and the hard lump is present...nips get distorted a bit...little sore to touch. I'm running test e 625 deca 500, I've been running l dex at .5 Ed and just added nolva at 40mg Ed. Seems like a split dose hlps?? Any how I got no real answer for ya but just letting ya know I'm dealing with the same.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    well first thing would be to decide if its from estrogen or progesterone induced gyno.

have you ran test alone before and were you gyno prone?

if you squeeze your nipple really hard does clear fluid come out?

when having sex does it take a long time to bust one? is the shaft half steam sometimes?? another words are you experience any penis insensitivity?

the problem with taking Nolva for gyno is at first it actually up regulates the Estrogen and progesterone receptors, over time they will down regulate. this happens about 60% of the time in men.

we need more info in order to help you.

BigSwol is offline Associate Member
    Hmm interesting?

Thread Information