Rag1ngBull is offline Banned

ouch. tren dick or something.. need advice

Hi guys recently started a cycle with the following compounds:

Tren A 30mg ED
    Test Cyp 700mg/w shot twice a week
    Deca 350mg/w shot twice a week
    Proviron 50mg ED
    Dostinex .5mg EOD

Also dropped the anadrol after the first two weeks.. gains were unbeliavably fast but couldnt handle the sides. And here's the place to say to those who consider or have considered taking drol and tren at once.. well DON'T DO IT.

I am on the end of my third week and tren just kicked in, I like the pumps and vascularity and the gains I get from it, and I wouldnt mind some aggression but libido is.. am.. let's say unaccapteble, and when I get it hard it's kind of limp.. and I am quite a potent person naturally.. also at times I am getting emotional and I really prefer not to feel like a crying bitch. I'm doing frequent injections to minimize sides but it seems doesnt work so well with the tren and my dose is just 30mg per day. Usually gear takes some time for me, slow esters start to feel after the 6th week. So someone please tell me that once the test kicks in this is all going to be fixed.. would appreciate an advice from users with experience on tren. Should I drop the deca or tren or just wait for the test to kick-in? Also is there something I could take to increase libido until the test kicks in? Another thought.. maybe double the proviron? I know it should have been better to either get a fast test ester or a slow ester of tren but wanted to avoid so many injections. Would be good to hear some advice.. thanks

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    You may have better luck running aromisin or arimidex throughout the cycle it seems your estrogen is too high.
    what are your stats

I have arimidex on hand, also wont be a problem to get nolva. Been trainning for about 7 years with some pauses. Usually on a test only cycle I feel great at 700mg/w so I believe it all comes from the 19-nor compounds. Also taking Vit. B6 at 100mg ED.. forgot to mention above
    Last edited by Rag1ngBull; 05-20-2011 at 11:52 AM.

run the a-dex .50 and see how it goes for a week you should sart coming back, if so drop it to.25ed throughout. controlling estrogen will keep prolactins in check as well.
    good luck
    Last edited by MBMETC; 05-20-2011 at 12:02 PM.

thanks man I'll try it.. the bad thing is I will have to wait about a week as it's not actually here. Also I thought the sides from tren and deca are progestin/progesterone and not estrogen related. Isn't arimidex an estrogen-only blocker? Can you elevate your claims?
    Last edited by Rag1ngBull; 05-20-2011 at 12:05 PM.

did you read my post. with the rise in estro the rise in pro control estro from the beginning and you should be good

Sorry just saw your edit

5x10 is offline Associate Member
    i would drop the tren
    deca is more mild of the 2 19-nors and i think tren effects the emotions more(at least from what ive seen in myself and friends)

add arimidex , higher estrogen leads to higher progesterone

Quote Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    i would drop the tren
    deca is more mild of the 2 19-nors and i think tren effects the emotions more(at least from what ive seen in myself and friends)

add arimidex, higher estrogen leads to higher progesterone
    i would only drop my tren as a last resort, ai's are used for a reason

would a SERM (nolva) work?

RANE2001 is offline Junior Member
    get some aromasin or letro, I am going through the same thing on my test prop/tren ace cycle. I got blood work done and sure enough my estro is three times the norm my progesterone is fine and that maybe because I am taking caber sun/thur. I started on letro and almost over night my labido has increased.

Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    i would only drop my tren as a last resort, ai's are used for a reason
    either way, im confident tren is whats giving him the emotional rollercoaster he is on

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    get some bromo or caber for the tren .............

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

Indymuscleguy is offline Senior Member
    It is unclear on this post if you are recommending A-Dex ED or EOD or ?

Thanks

Booz I can get some bromocriptine right away. What dosage would you recommend? Also I'm actually taking .5mg of Dostinex (caber) EOD, dont know whether you read my whole post..
    Last edited by Rag1ngBull; 05-21-2011 at 03:11 AM.

Rastapopolous is offline Junior Member
    cabergoline may be better from what I've read.. bromocriptine has some nasty sides. anyone got some experience?

turkishexpress is offline Junior Member
    If you're doing 700mg of test and only 30mg of tren , I can't really see your libido getting screwed up after only three weeks. UNLESS your gear is not properly dosed. You would have to do massive amounts of tren and very little test to have it give you fina dick so quickly. Hmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by turkishexpress View Post
    If you're doing 700mg of test and only 30mg of tren, I can't really see your libido getting screwed up after only three weeks. UNLESS your gear is not properly dosed. You would have to do massive amounts of tren and very little test to have it give you fina dick so quickly. Hmmm...
    i think its too much test giving too much estro which enables progestoerone issues

turkishexpress is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 5x10 View Post
    i think its too much test giving too much estro which enables progestoerone issues
    That's what I'm thinking as well but still its a bit quick in only three weeks for cyp... then again everyone is different.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    1) more estrogen does NOT lead to more progesterone. it actually goes the other way around.
    2) Tren and Deca are both progestins. Potentionally very awesome and bad at the same time, so be careful.
    3) one reason you are having sides is the fact that you are all over the place with esters. Tren A and test cyp? thats why you cant get it hard
    4) ur limp boner is due to DHT. when 19-nors convert to their version of DHT, it doesnt have as strong as effect in erection as DHT does. Andractrim (dht cream) is a topical cream that can help reverse that problem. However its a temporary fix.
    5) next time you need to match your esters, then you wont have some of the libido problems.
    6)You have to long of a estered test, and to fast acting of tren. When the cyp builds up in your system, then these problem should subside.
    7) doubling your provirone might help since its a DHT derivitave
    8) also, in the future when you match your esters. Run the tren/deca higher than the test. but still do enough test so 500mg. that will help maximize gains.
    9) no HCG use during cycle? Tren is known to downregulate the mRNA in the pituitary glands coding for the hormone, so thats what makes it really suppressive. HCG would help keep ITT up, which helps the resonse to PCT.
    10) Take some L-Dopa with ur caber, that will enhance the effects.
    11) IMO no need to take a AI if you have no other estro sides. just wait for the test to kick in, thats when you will get your sides if ur prone to them.
    12) IMO no doubt ur sides are from the TREN A, you should have finished wiht tren, not started with it. stop it a week before PCT, good way to finish hard.
    13) no, in this case of limp dick and no gyno, a SERM would not work. Nolva (which im assuming :P cuz clomid is a SERM also) works at e2 receptors, in the breast tissue, bone, *prostate? and somewhere else, anyways, it blocks the estrogen from the gland in the breast which is enlarged during gyno. This basically suffocates it, and makes it shrink back down. When this doesnt seem effective, people go for the AI because of the negative issues of taking high amounts of nolva. but with the future generations coming, i think we will be going back to them. AI's are good for bloat, uncontrolable acne, and gyno. then you can tackle all 3 w/ one medication.
    Last edited by Lemonada8; 05-21-2011 at 12:21 PM.

Thread Information