Thread: Halo+Alchohol

ryder004 is offline New Member

Halo+Alchohol

Before you guys just glance at title and think to yourself WTF is wrong with this guy please read what im currently doing so you understand

I play college football(i dont want to give out name because i dont want to put school to shame for saying their player does roids)

And I take Halo.
    Im NOT on a Halo cycle or anything like that. I only take it 4 times a week 10mg a day(only for the days we have practice) and I only take it from mid April until Mid November. I dont have a problem at all with strength I mainly use it for the extra aggression and energy(but I cant complain about the gains). Last season I took it 4 times a week as well all season long, from 2nd day of practice until game day as a pregame thing as well. Like I said I mainly take it for aggression although 1 time last year I took it a little too far and purposely hit another player helmet to helmet hard as hell and almost ended up giving us both permanent brain damage.

Anyways, its about to be Summer and I kinda usually get drunk every other weekend during the Summer. As I said im not on a cycle and right now we only got practice MON-THR so would I able to get buzzed on days im not on it(Friday and Saturday)

I try to take care of my liver as much as i can. I take milk Thistle every day and I drink at least a Gallon and a Half of mineral water(thats just water from my jug, not counting milk or vegetable juice or random drinking fountains around campus)

So would I be able to get buzzed(not drunk, I don't like loosing control of my legs so I just get buzzed) on days im not on it or is this still a bad idea?

m3rk11 is offline Junior Member

Smile

add some fish oil in there its good for u and gtood for skin hair also

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It isn't a great idea, but I doubt it will cause damage so long as you don't actually combine the two in higher amounts.
    Just play it safe and get bloodwork a few times over the summer to watch your liver enzymes.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 05-05-2011 at 07:54 PM.

robofish is offline Associate Member
    id get some blood work done just to see where ur liver enzymes are at

Thread Information