Talking No wait between Weak Cycle

Ran 5 weeks Tbol 60mg/pd (had a scheduled pick up that fell through, and had to leave country for a week - so cycle was cut short).

I have now finished my PCT - though there are conflicting opinions on what PCT is even required for such a weak cycle.

I wonder if I started my 60mg Var p/d cycle next week - what is the downside to not waiting time on = time off + PCT?

Vullfromsc is offline Associate Member
    further suppression of your natural testosterone production

It's known that Var's supression is almost non-existant, as is Tbol's - so I don't believe after a month of PCT I'm very supressed at all.

Yae? Nae?

gthom47 is offline Associate Member
    i was on just var at 70mg a day and after 3 or 4 weeks i could definitely tell i was shut down.

Really? How could you tell that you were 'shut down'?
    I've done var several times, though the cycles are so spaced out that I cannot recall how I felt, aside from huge muscle cramps.

Any other info on this?

gthom47 is offline Associate Member
    well i could tell i was shut down because it took forever for me to physically get out of bed in the morning, there was a noticeable difference in my testicle size, i had times where i was in weird moods, stuff like that.

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    I was actually wondering this samw exact thing. only i ran 10 weeks sus250 followed by 2 weeks off then 4 weeks strong pct. I jumped back on after 4 weeks pct and only 6 total weeks in between last inj and first inj of new cycle. I know it prob wasnt smart but i had the gear sitting there on my dresser and couldnt take it any longer i guess im weak . Im just hoping when this cycle ends im not stuck never getting my natty test back.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by New2Anabolic View Post
    Ran 5 weeks Tbol 60mg/pd (had a scheduled pick up that fell through, and had to leave country for a week - so cycle was cut short).

I have now finished my PCT - though there are conflicting opinions on what PCT is even required for such a weak cycle.

I wonder if I started my 60mg Var p/d cycle next week - what is the downside to not waiting [B]time on = time off + PCT?
    It's actually time off = time on + PCT

Quote Originally Posted by brad1986 View Post
    I was actually wondering this samw exact thing. only i ran 10 weeks sus250 followed by 2 weeks off then 4 weeks strong pct. I jumped back on after 4 weeks pct and only 6 total weeks in between last inj and first inj of new cycle. I know it prob wasnt smart but i had the gear sitting there on my dresser and couldnt take it any longer i guess im weak . Im just hoping when this cycle ends im not stuck never getting my natty test back.
    Now did you benefit at all from running that second cycle?
    What was your weight start to finish and how much was kept?
    Have you had bloodwork done since that cycle?

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by higgy View Post
    Now did you benefit at all from running that second cycle?
    What was your weight start to finish and how much was kept?
    Have you had bloodwork done since that cycle?
    I cant tell you this yet as i am only 1 week into it.lol I will def let you know asap. Do you think that 6 weeks of strong pct isnt enough to at least get my receptors clear again? I plan on getting blood work done after pct this time to see where im at.

Quote Originally Posted by brad1986 View Post
    I cant tell you this yet as i am only 1 week into it.lol I will def let you know asap. Do you think that 6 weeks of strong pct isnt enough to at least get my receptors clear again? I plan on getting blood work done after pct this time to see where im at.
    That's a great question for someone like swifto

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Lots of speculation going on here. If you get blood work done, you will have answers, not guesses.

Valeron is offline New Member
    What my doctor said to me no matter what and how long your cycle is you must give ''3 month'' break to cycle again.

so its something like 2 cycle for 1 year.

Quote Originally Posted by higgy View Post
    It's actually time off = time on + PCT

Yep.

I will prob run the Var @ 60mg per day, starting next week.

Getting it much cheaper than any other place offers it - and the results are pretty great with low carb (ketosis) complimenting the abdominal & visceral fat loss.

I stopped my weak cycle of 60mg Tbol - April 5th.
    Started 40mg Nolva, for PCT, following day.
    After 14 days, cut the nolva capsul open for 20mg a day.

Understanding that any 'real worry' is saved for heavier or 'real' cycles and stacking;
    - I have yet to hear of any significant reason to not run these low doses of orals?

60-80mg Anavar p/d, for 8 weeks looks okay at this point.

Still hoping any for any further input.

Thread Information