The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

Gear stored to warm??

I've posted threads on this topic before about extreme soreness of injection sites. At the time I determined that it was due to too much volume (up to 7ml in one shot). Since then I've had a couple (not all) of my shots cause long lasting soreness, but all of them have been 3 ml or less.

Now here's the thing. I can't just throw the gear away since I have so much of it. It's from a UGL, but it's a good one (Most of you would know it if I said it) and I re-sterilized and re-bottled it and have been using it for some months with no problem. In fact before it was ultra-smooth (from *****). Lately though, about every third injection makes the spot feel like it's been hit with a sledge hammer (my right glute looks like it too). The first one I thought was an abscess, so I took a cycle of Zithromax and that seemed to work. I started thinking, "If it's an infection, where's the fever?" It's Tren E and Sust. The next one was the same pain, but I took no antibiotics and it cleared up in about the same amount of time, about a week. So then I think it must just be over use of injection sites. Recently I went out of town for a few days and brought my shots pre loaded with me. I did 3 ml in each pec and had zero problems. When I got home and wed rolled around I did 3 ml in each calf and it hurts like hell. Now as an example of how much pain it is, it's about like the worst muscle pain I've ever had from working-out. Not crippling, but it's not nothing and it's certainly not the way it should be. Now since I quit taking antibiotics I'm sure the gear isn't tainted, but what's making it hurt so badly now when it was so smooth before? ***** stuff is known to be good and smooth.

Now here's my latest theory, and the only difference between the first and last shots (painful) and the out-of-town shots (no problem). Now I know Test/Tren should be kept at room temp (red wine also) but where I live room temp is about 90 degrees. Last night picked up one of my bottles and it was warm to the touch. I keep my stuff next to my laptop which is always on and is blowing hot air on to the bottles in addition to being hot as hell. When I was out of town the shots were room temp or even lower, air con). What's it all mean????!!! I can't think of a reason in the world why this would make the gear hurt like this, but through the process of deduction it's pointing in this direction. One things for sure, if you store red wine in this hat (room temp) it will fvck it up almost immediately.

So, what to do? Refrigerate the gear? Re-sterilize it? Re-sterilize then refrigerate it? Throw it out? (40 ml Tren/40 ml nSust NO WAY!!!)

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Are you comparing shots between chest and calves and wondering why the calve shots are painfull?

If so...

Chest has always been a pain free place to shoot for me...

I won even go near calves, everyone says they hurt...

I do not think those conditions will make any difference...

Do you pre-warm your gear b4 u shoot it?

The pain will be from the prop in the sust...

Does the tren hurt if u shoot it 'solo'?
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Blog Entries
    I don't think that's it. I had a glute shot and a delt shot that were hellish, and I usually don't ever have problems with any site. I know, it's stumping me. I shoot the Tren and the sust solo, it doesn't seem to be dependent on that either. If I don't think of anything better I'm gonna do Tren right delt, sust left quad on sunday. BTW, I do daily vitamin B1, B6, B12 injections with no problem other than what you expect from water-based stuff...

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Mix ur gear into the b12...

See if that cuts it...
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    Mix ur gear into the b12...

See if that cuts it...
    I used to do that. I'll try it again Sunday. Thanks Bro

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    im by no means an expert but i heard of somthing where if your gear was too harsh that u could put it in a pot of boiling water with just a needle in the top to let off the steam and it would break down the irritants in the gear. especially with test 400. so i dont know if u could store your gear too warm.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    im by no means an expert but i heard of somthing where if your gear was too harsh that u could put it in a pot of boiling water with just a needle in the top to let off the steam and it would break down the irritants in the gear. especially with test 400. so i dont know if u could store your gear too warm.
    Yea, this was shipped incognito by a UGL so I had to re-sterilize it like that already.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    Yea, this was shipped incognito by a UGL so I had to re-sterilize it like that already.
    dont follow you, what do you mean by this?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    dont follow you, what do you mean by this?
    It's shipped in bulk and packaged as something other than what it is in order to clear customs etc. (I don't want to give their mode of disguise away) so when you receive the product you have to transfer it to sterile stoppered bottles (I use 20 ml). Since it is exposed to the open air it needs to be re-sterilized. I put an 18 g needle in the top of the bottle and submerge the new bottle in slowly boiling water for 1 hour and 15 minutes, then remove the needle and there you have a sealed, sterile bottle of juice.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99 View Post
    It's shipped in bulk and packaged as something other than what it is in order to clear customs etc. (I don't want to give their mode of disguise away) so when you receive the product you have to transfer it to sterile stoppered bottles (I use 20 ml). Since it is exposed to the open air it needs to be re-sterilized. I put an 18 g needle in the top of the bottle and submerge the new bottle in slowly boiling water for 1 hour and 15 minutes, then remove the needle and there you have a sealed, sterile bottle of juice.
    you can say sachet lol. isnt it already sterile in a sachet? ive transfered amps to vials before so they would have been exposed, didnt do anyharm

Blog Entries
    Nope, it's in a big screw top bottle so it's exposed at several different times during the trip to my 20 ml bottles. They say it needs to be done on international shipments. I PM'd you.

Thread Information