Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: Hungry!!!

  1. #1
    BrysZ's Avatar
    BrysZ is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    396

    Hungry!!!

    On my fifth week of a 400mg/week of test-c cycle and I cant seem to ever stop being hungry. I eat a lot...and up until this week I never had this insatiable feeling of hunger. Is this common with a cycle? Should I ignore this extra appetitie? Without going into all the details of my diet (again) I eat a very structured and controlled diet of about 6-8 meals a day (over 300g of protein per day). I could increase my intake but I am working toward a clean bulk. The confusing thing is that even though I have been doing the same diet and exercise program for many months I havent felt like this until this week....thank you.

  2. #2
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    how much weight have you put on, you may need to up the cals a bit to accomidate the growth. feeling hungry could be a normal reaction to you cycling some guys can't stop eating and others find it difficult to eat. watch the mirror and be wary of fat gains

  3. #3
    gthom47 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    311
    ^^^^ exactly what he said. i would suggest weighing yourself after every week and then recalculating what calorie intake you need based off that.

  4. #4
    progressive1's Avatar
    progressive1 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    74
    Damn brysz I'm envious! This is f'in bullisht! I'm 25days in and don't feel isht! Hate you! j/k lol. But seriously, I am jealous. Good going.

  5. #5
    BrysZ's Avatar
    BrysZ is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by progressive1 View Post
    Damn brysz I'm envious! This is f'in bullisht! I'm 25days in and don't feel isht! Hate you! j/k lol. But seriously, I am jealous. Good going.
    Ha ha...okay last night new record squats added 40 pounds in two weeks! Dont sweat it bud....25 days ain't even close at least 4 to 5 weeks. Then one day it hits out of nowhere. It is amazing...but I don't want the guys at the gym suspicious. ...kind of tough though. They look at me like WTF! Ha ha! 44 year old college professor juiced up on roids. Ha ha! I love it!!!

  6. #6
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by BrysZ View Post
    Ha ha...okay last night new record squats added 40 pounds in two weeks! Dont sweat it bud....25 days ain't even close at least 4 to 5 weeks. Then one day it hits out of nowhere. It is amazing...but I don't want the guys at the gym suspicious. ...kind of tough though. They look at me like WTF! Ha ha! 44 year old college professor juiced up on roids. Ha ha! I love it!!!


    f-em live it up

  7. #7
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,943
    Quote Originally Posted by BrysZ View Post
    On my fifth week of a 400mg/week of test-c cycle and I cant seem to ever stop being hungry. I eat a lot...and up until this week I never had this insatiable feeling of hunger. Is this common with a cycle? Should I ignore this extra appetitie? Without going into all the details of my diet (again) I eat a very structured and controlled diet of about 6-8 meals a day (over 300g of protein per day). I could increase my intake but I am working toward a clean bulk. The confusing thing is that even though I have been doing the same diet and exercise program for many months I havent felt like this until this week....thank you.
    It's very common. Your metabolism is probably in hyperdrive right now. You may need to add some clean carbs to your diet.

  8. #8
    BrysZ's Avatar
    BrysZ is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    396
    Okay been adding in more clean carbs upped my intake significantly but its like tossing paper on a house fire...more I eat the more hungry I get. Another sort of related question...I am looking less defined, my abs are a little harder to see. Could that be water retention from the test plus I am taking about 15g of creatine each day? Thanks (again)...

  9. #9
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by BrysZ View Post
    Okay been adding in more clean carbs upped my intake significantly but its like tossing paper on a house fire...more I eat the more hungry I get. Another sort of related question...I am looking less defined, my abs are a little harder to see. Could that be water retention from the test plus I am taking about 15g of creatine each day? Thanks (again)...
    yes. are you runnung an ai

  10. #10
    BrysZ's Avatar
    BrysZ is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    yes. are you runnung an ai
    yes .25 dex eod

  11. #11
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    could be the creatin as well as everything else, creatin makes me feel very bloated. how much water are you drinking?

  12. #12
    BrysZ's Avatar
    BrysZ is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by MBMETC View Post
    could be the creatin as well as everything else, creatin makes me feel very bloated. how much water are you drinking?
    it varies from day to day...try to drink about 170 ounces I figure.

  13. #13
    Turkish Juicer's Avatar
    Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Istanbul
    Posts
    2,984
    Quote Originally Posted by BrysZ View Post
    Okay been adding in more clean carbs upped my intake significantly but its like tossing paper on a house fire...more I eat the more hungry I get. Another sort of related question...I am looking less defined, my abs are a little harder to see. Could that be water retention from the test plus I am taking about 15g of creatine each day? Thanks (again)...
    No need to take 15gr ED. 10gr ED max will do it for you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •