Jookington is offline Junior Member

Anything wrong with Injecting Tren Ace and Test C EOD?

Stats
    32yrs
    6ft
    196lbs
    3rd cycle

12 week cycle
    1-4week Test C @500ml
    4-10week Tren A @350ml
    4-12week Test C @300ml

What do you guys think about injecting cypionate with tren Ace every other day compared to the norm of 1 week or every 3.5days? any problems with this approach to avoid 2 less shots a week.
    Each shot being 100 test c/ 80ml Tren Ace eod.

Also any opinions on the lowering of Test C when Tren A is added? I've read many mixed reviews.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Prop would be a better choice

i agree with you on the choice of prop, attempted to get ahold of prop but was unsuccessful. Not a huge deal either way but would like to know if there would be a problem with concentration levels or just stick with every 3.5 days and ace eod..

Rastapopolous is offline Junior Member
    well what I'd do in this case is do the tren ace EOD and once a week when I come around to a suitable site that can take the extra mLs do the Cyp shot.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    ive ran long estered T EOD with short esters, ive also ran deca EOD. regardless of the compound we are talking about, the more frequent you dose, the more stable serum levels will be. so besides the frequent pinning, there really is no reason you cant do it that way.

besides sometimes tren ace can give a burning sensation when injected, the test c might help a lil with this, at least it does for me.

So sounds like it will be ok EOD then seems to make more sense this way for stability. Any opinions on lowering Test C to 300/week instead of 500/week? I read that at 500 u run into high estrogen levels and tren doesnt need that much test more just for maintaence..

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    It is my opinion that a tren cycle is much better with a marginal dose of test. This is because of androgen receptor competition. although at only 100mg EOD I dont know if it will make much difference. I know that it does make a difference for me when I get up around 500 with tren ace..

as far as sides, anything up to 600mg of test is a reasonable dosage that will USUALLY not cause any side effects. stacking changes everything cause aromatization, or high E levels can fuel other things to give you sides, like prolactin.
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 05-07-2011 at 04:16 PM.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Why not just use prop ...and keep test dosage consistant ....
    I too like lower doses of test in a cycle like this - let the tren do most of the work ...avoid excess estrogen which will magnify or increase likelyhood of added sides with 19 nor ....
    If im not mistaken your amount per injection doesnt seem to match your stated weekly doasges... either check your math or I dont understand what you are saying...

boundup is offline Associate Member
    I am currently running a Tren Ace + Test Prop cycle and I am having amazing results so far. I am leaning out, adding 5 - 10lbs on certain lifts per week and easily dropped 1% body fat in just a couple weeks. Only sides I have had is that I get extra winded, a little hotter than usual but other than that, no cough, night sweats, insomnia or anything. I spent some time reading about the best Tren approach and there appears to be two camps. One that says run test higher than tren and others that swear by the reverse. Granted, both agree gains tend to be lower with the latter, but from what I have read and personally experience, my first run has been amazing so far. However, Mid-cycle I could get hit with sides... I don't know.

I am running:

1-6: Test Prop @ 25mg ED
    1-6: Tren Ace @ 50mg ED

As far as your Test Cyp, if you really can't switch to Test Prop, than in your situation, I would run a TRT dose split during the week and pin the Tren Ace ED. That way two days out of the week you'll shoot .75 - 1.0ml and the other days .5 ml. If you decide to run the Test at that dose, just plan your sites. I put mine into a calendar so that I am time frequency and if there is a heavy ML shot, I can target the big muscles groups.

Just my thoughts.

Edit: I should clarify by saying that I have never run Tren with higher test and don't know one way or another if there is this aforementioned 'androgen receptor competition'. Personally, I have had great results so far. I think it is really personal preference and since I am on TRT for life, it changes the dynamics of what and how I run things. For example, I have noticed that when I blast on Test Prop, I tend to get sick for the first week or two and have minimal gains. On my Test-E cycle, I gained more, felt better and over enjoyed the cycle more. I was also running an AI on both so they were fairly clean gains.
    Last edited by boundup; 05-07-2011 at 10:26 PM.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    ive done test cyp. 2 times a week and tren ace ED nothing wrong with it at all

smarted choice would be to use prop. IF AVAILABLE

*Admin* is offline AR Admin
    I have removed the posts that did not pertain to this thread... I will be watching both persons and I do not expect to find either of you quoting or posting anything towards the other... you need to agree to disagree... there are many opinions and yours aren't the same... probably never will be... but no one else needs to have a thread ruined because of it... state your facts and move on... debate in a reasonable manor... no attacking each other... come on guys this is the internet... I do not want to suspend or ban either of you... however I will not continue to watch these actions...

I have been getting many complaints about both via pms... please lets try to end this here! *admin*

Carry on....
    Every man has the ability to be a fool, it is what he does to recover that shows who the fool really is.
    ~Anonymous~

Those who believe that they are exclusively in the right are generally those who achieve something.
    ~Aldous Huxley~

Completely Cleanse Your Body of Steroids in Only 5 Days! - www.SteroidCleanse.com

Help Stop Steroid Abuse - Click Here!

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Why not just use prop ...and keep test dosage consistant ....
    I too like lower doses of test in a cycle like this - let the tren do most of the work ...avoid excess estrogen which will magnify or increase likelyhood of added sides with 19 nor ....
    If im not mistaken your amount per injection doesnt seem to match your stated weekly doasges... either check your math or I dont understand what you are saying...
    i was a lil off with the dosing thanks..

Thread Information