Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries

warning about THE DET OAK

if you are seeking advice DO NOT accept any from this guy, he is a complete fraud and is saturating the forum with crap. he has been training for a whole 3yrs and has zilich experience.

you have been warned

robofish is offline Associate Member
    dude dec11 i didnt know u were that huge! shit..

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    if you are seeking advice DO NOT accept any from this guy, he is a complete fraud and is saturating the forum with crap. he has been training for a whole 3yrs and has zilich experience.

you have been warned
    ^^^^^^^^^^^ Sounds about right.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    dont be mad dec that I have schooled you time and time again................bring it son.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    hes a big boy

thanks for the heads up mate. not hard to miss with all his posts lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by t-gunz View Post
    hes a big boy

thanks for the heads up mate. not hard to miss with all his posts lol
    lol, no prob.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    So...what was the inspiration behind this?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by robofish View Post
    dude dec11 i didnt know u were that huge! shit..
    i just wouldnt go as far as to say huge lol

dec says just because i have only been training for 3 years that i cant possibly know anything about AAS, even though in every post i make i try to give a detailed explaination of my postition, something he fails miserably at.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    So...what was the inspiration behind this?
    i wonder.......
    im taking it thats irony btw?

Blog Entries
    keep it bumped till he gets banned.

to many impressionable noobs around to swallow his crap

i have cycled, and by the way bigger than you, the following:

1st test only: ran aromasin the whole time, started @ 500mg week 6 bumped to 750mg, lost 2 lbs (after PCT), had no clue about dieting and only ate 3,000 cals ED.

2nd cycle: prop, test e, dbol and NPP. went from about 220 to 250. although hated the NPP, think it was lab.

3rd cycle. drol sust deca , got up to 265.

4th cycle: never came off 3rd, dropped T to 350 and tried tbol, worhtless.

5th cycle: more of a recomp, test/tren /masteron almost fav one

6th cycle currently on: prop/tren low dose prop upt to 175mg of tren EOD, back up to 252, strong as i was at 265, much leaner.

just added GHRH/GHRP its only been 2-3 weeks and havent gathered full opinion on it yet.

played with suspension in between, as pre-workout.

I know its not 20 years but nothing to shale a stick at. my post's speak for themselves, if i have zilch ecperience, correct me, dont hand me off to your buddies

i might be forgetiing something but oh well.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    252? Pics?

thatasnguy is offline Junior Member
    i might be a noob in this forum and might as well take gear wrong this whole time but lol @ this ^^^^
    he needs to explain him self and write up his whole life i read.. blah blah blah TMI.....

and hes very harsh on trying to help ppl out with there posts.

you can stone me but atleast i admit im a rookie =]

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i wonder.......
    im taking it thats irony btw?
    No, I just wanted some good reading material (i.e. a particular e-fight or something).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hello, i tell big fibs View Post
    i have cycled, and by the way bigger than you, the following:

1st test only: ran aromasin the whole time, started @ 500mg week 6 bumped to 750mg, lost 2 lbs (after PCT), had no clue about dieting and only ate 3,000 cals ED.

2nd cycle: prop, test e, dbol and NPP. went from about 220 to 250. although hated the NPP, think it was lab.

3rd cycle. drol sust deca , got up to 265.

4th cycle: never came off 3rd, dropped T to 350 and tried tbol, worhtless.

5th cycle: more of a recomp, test/tren /masteron almost fav one

6th cycle currently on: prop/tren low dose prop upt to 175mg of tren EOD, back up to 252, strong as i was at 265, much leaner.

just added GHRH/GHRP its only been 2-3 weeks and havent gathered full opinion on it yet.

played with suspension in between, as pre-workout.

I know its not 20 years but nothing to shale a stick at. my post's speak for themselves, if i have zilch ecperience, correct me, dont hand me off to your buddies

i might be forgetiing something but oh well.
    will i copy paste marcus's post here for you pinoccio? for everyone else to see?

or for now will we all ignore the over excited child in the room?

post it bitch-its too bad ther is a computer between us.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    No, I just wanted some good reading material (i.e. a particular e-fight or something).
    oh man, you havent seen it?

gets good from page 5 especially, marcus sprung him big time.

enjoy!!

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...zement-of-tren

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    post it bitch-its too bad ther is a computer between us.
    lol, are you a pretend hardman aswell?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyVegas View Post
    252? Pics?
    more chance of moses parting the red sea

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    Just another newly joined idiot

Blog Entries
    yep, well the warning is up, not going turn the thread into a fighting match, designed to warn noobs

more chance of moses parting the red sea
    your at least a foot shorter and 50 lbs lighter, that why the have weight classes.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    haters gunna hate ^^^

Blog Entries
    your at least a foot shorter and 50 lbs lighter, that why the have weight classes.
    im 5'10 you retard

but then you'd prob try to have us believe you're 6'10

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    dec says just because i have only been training for 3 years that i cant possibly know anything about AAS, even though in every post i make i try to give a detailed explaination of my postition, something he fails miserably at.
    A few things:

First Marcus' Post = EPIC !!

Second - Ive been around for a while, longer than many, shorter than some. Im pretty intelligent - smarter than some , not as smart as others. Ive read and studied many peoples wiritngs from duchiane , llewellyn, Karl Hoffman , Pat Arnold, and many many more. On top of that ive had YEARS of actual trial and error experience. You know what that means? Not much. Things i would have sworn were facts years ago - have be proven false. One thing that holds true- my experience. Book knowledge that is accepted as fact - is almost always proven wrong or evolves and is improved upon. Doctors used to recommend smoking to relive stress my friend. My real world experince is invaluable. That fact alone entitles me to offer prudent , real , personal experince based advice. Something you can do more effectively with almost 20 yrs experince than you can with 3.

Third - I have seen hundreds of "you" over the years. Guiys that read so much they think they are the people they are reading about. You read about scally working with trt patients - your mind then thinks YOU have worked with numerous TRT patients. Hell years ago when the net was young there hundreds of "you" around thinking they were really Dan Duchaine because they read everything he wrote.

Fourth - A fool thinks he knows everything , a wise man never stops learning.
    You claim you are open to learning - blah blah blah - yet all you do is insist everything you have posted is 100% correct and beyond reproach. Pretty bold based on 3 years experience. Sounds like a fool to me.

There are guys here with just as much if not significantly more book knowledge than you ,combined with years more real world experince than you. You could learn a lot here- yet your arrogance will prevent this from happening. Like i said - i have seen hundreds of "you". They all have come and gone ......or they wise up , shut up , humbly and honmestly contribute, listen and learn. Over time gaining real world experince and true knowledge. Which are you gonna do ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    A few things:

Second - Ive been around for a while, longer than many, shorter than some. Im pretty intelligent - smarter than some , not as smart as others. Ive read and studied many peoples wiritngs from duchiane , llewellyn, Karl Hoffman , Pat Arnold, and many many more. On top of that ive had YEARS of actual trial and error experience. You know what that means? Not much. Things i would have sworn were facts years ago - have be proven false. One thing that holds true- my experience. Book knowledge that is accepted as fact - is almost always proven wrong or evolves and is improved upon. Doctors used to recommend smoking to relive stress my friend. My real world experince is invaluable. That fact alone entitles me to offer prudent , real , personal experince based advice. Something you can do more effectively with almost 20 yrs experince than you can with 3.

Third - I have seen hundreds of "you" over the years. Guiys that read so much they think they are the people they are reading about. You read about scally working with trt patients - your mind then thinks YOU have worked with numerous TRT patients. Hell years ago when the net was young there hundreds of "you" around thinking they were really Dan Duchaine because they read everything he wrote.

You claim you are open to learning - blah blah blah - yet all you do is insist everything you have posted is 100% correct and beyond reproach. Pretty bold based on 3 years experience. Sounds like a fool to me.

There are guys here with just as much if not significantly more book knowledge than you ,combined with years more real world experince than you. You could learn a lot here- yet your arrogance will prevent this from happening. Like i said - i have seen hundreds of "you". They all have come and gone ......or they wise up , shut up , humbly and honmestly contribute, listen and learn. Over time gaining real world experince and true knowledge. Which are you gonna do ?
    nicely put mate

robofish is offline Associate Member
    Marcus is the man... and Dec ur only 205? coulda fooled me lol

J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    dont be mad dec that I have schooled you time and time again................bring it son.
    You are just being annoying... quit while you are ahead.

when a guy as nice as marcus makes a fool out of you and all the respected vets on this site call you out on just being annoying and misinformed on your "knowledge" its time for you to go bc I for one am sick of seeing your posts

my cats breath smells like cat food

Last edited by t-gunz; 05-05-2011 at 10:59 PM. Reason: cant spell lol

thatasnguy is offline Junior Member
    DET OAK join us in the rookie table lol =]]]

Userat204 is offline Associate Member
    Wow. Guys why so much hate for DET. Oak may have three years but has a ton more knowledge than a lot of people. Not to mention he spends a lot of time trying to help others. Flame me all you want for having his back but he is well respected in many other places. I havent read any of his post here but I'm very suprised to see this thread.

COBRA STRIKE is offline New Member
    I seriously cant believe you guys are clowning like this. I have known Det for quite some time and he has done nothing but back up all his statements with facts! I have seen no one on this thread even try to prove him wrong...just a bunch of guys who dont want to listen and learn....

you guys are a disgrace....pathetic

J. Cole is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by COBRA STRIKE View Post
    I seriously cant believe you guys are clowning like this. I have known Det for quite some time and he has done nothing but back up all his statements with facts! I have seen no one on this thread even try to prove him wrong...just a bunch of guys who dont want to listen and learn....

Hey DET OAK get a little bit more creative when it comes to making another account to stand up for yourself... nice 1 post count and you CONVENIENTLY just joined to back DET OAK up OH i mean yourself... idiot

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Doesnt matter how much you know or think you know. If you arent humble you will be humiliated. Rightfully so. Sometimes its not what you say but how you say it. You cant expect to come here with some internet knowledge on a topic and only 3 years experience and expect to well received when his sole goal in coming here according to him was to "maybe teach them a few things on the subject of AAS"
    We are all students of one anothers knowledge and EXPERINCE ...as far as i know we dont have designated or self appointed teachers and students here.
    Given some of the things he and his lackies above, like Cobra Strike, have said elsewhere about this site i dont expect them to be here long , or for it to even be their choice.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by COBRA STRIKE View Post

^^^^ LOL. How stupid do u think we are DET??? Your better off just leaving this site DET and take your cobra with you we don't want him either...

Doesnt matter how much you know or think you know. If you arent humble you will be humiliated. Rightfully so. Sometimes its not what you say but how you say it. You cant expect to come here with some internet knowledge on a topic and only 3 years experience and expect to well received when his sole goal in coming here according to him was to "maybe teach them a few things on the subject of AAS"
    We are all students of one anothers knowledge and EXPERINCE ...as far as i know we dont have designated or self appointed teachers and students here.
    Given some of the things he and his lackies above, like Cobra Strike, have said elsewhere about this site i dont expect them to be here long , or for it to even be their choice.

well said.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    A few things:

Wise words.

BoxerTricks07 is offline Junior Member
    Obviously this guy is a spotty teenager who thinks he knows it all, but why would you lower yourselves and start a thread to diss him?

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BoxerTricks07 View Post
    Obviously this guy is a spotty teenager who thinks he knows it all, but why would you lower yourselves and start a thread to diss him?
    If you read carefully at the top it wasn't started to 'diss him' it was started to warn people not to listen to his advice...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information