tipdrill is offline New Member

Need experienced input

I started injecting (Substance: Blend of 5 Testosterone (50m propionate , 60mg testosterone phenolpr 60mg testosterone cypionate , 60mg testo enanthete, 80mg testosterone decanoate solution) in the upper to mid section of my glutes, I alternate sides every 3 days. My first two injections, I have hard lumps or knots that are extremely tender. Slight bruising at injection site, but no redness, swelling, or extra heat. Third shot right glute, went closer to crack which is what my friend suggested. I think that went better, no extra lump or knot. I would like to stick to glutes, but where is best point for injection and any ideas about the knots? They are hard and don’t feel like abscesses. Any info or suggestions would be much appreciated. It's day 10 from first shot.
    Last edited by tipdrill; 05-07-2011 at 07:58 PM.

takedownII is offline Member
    my guess the knots may be coming from the high concentration of testosterone per ml of the compound you're taking....

as far as hitting your glutes i can't hit them so I always try delts and quads...try those see if you prefer that....do some research though and find the best spot on those muscles to hit....don't just start jabbin away

I'll look into that. Thank you

takedownII is offline Member
    try warming the vial..........and massaging the site after the shot

Thanks man I'll give it a try and go from there

Thread Information