BigandStrong is offline Associate Member

Unhappy Insomnia. Is it the test?

It's nearly 5 am where I am and I have been trying to fall asleep for the past 4 hours. My body is so tired it aches, yet I cannot fall asleep. Since I started test e and dbol 2 weeks ago my sleep quality has been horrible. Recently i've been waking up at the same time everynight and cant fall back asleep and on the nights I do stay asleep it's almost like I am awake because the sleep quality sucks and I actually feel mentally stressed when sleeping. What could be causing this bc I didnt have this problem until I startes my dbol and test cycle. Is insomnia common for aas users? I feel like it's hurting my gains as well..

Please help

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    My sleep has suffered since I started using aas falling asleep with test and deca wasn't really the problem it was the constant tossing and turning. I am currently running tren and the insomnia from that is no joke.

abuleh is offline Junior Member
    Agree, it is the AAS. For me especially on injection days (couple of hours after the shot) I can feel my heart rate go up and it doesn't really stop in bed. Also my brain sometimes feels restless and I can't stop thinking about falling asleep which causes additional stress. It usually gets better a few weeks in the cycle. I am also reducing carbs in the night, drink plenty of water, dose celery seed tabs and 45min before bed I am takin 1-2mg Melatoning which seems to help......
    Last edited by abuleh; 05-07-2011 at 04:37 AM. Reason: typo

minimonster is offline Junior Member
    when i have that problem i take melatoning, or diphenhydramine

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    ask your doctor to be put on lorazepam. I was prescribed it during chemo for anxiety and nausea. But i found that takin two half miligram pills at night helped me get to sleep since i fought with insomnia my whole life. I still take it at night and thats the only time. def helps while on cycle. I ran out last week and the 3 days it took for me to get script and filled were horrrible to sleep at night.

takedownII is offline Member
    i experience this too.....melatonin and zma ( both over the counter) help me....good luck bro

BigandStrong is offline Associate Member
    Thanks I hope it gets better as the cycle progresses..i thought test was supposed to improve your sleep not make it worse

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BigandStrong View Post
    Thanks I hope it gets better as the cycle progresses..i thought test was supposed to improve your sleep not make it worse
    it should even out, my sleep gets disturbed at the start of a blast but gradually settles down

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Although anyone else have crazy and vivid dreams while on cycle? or is it just me?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    Although anyone else have crazy and vivid dreams while on cycle? or is it just me?
    yeah lol, some really crazy stuff

boundup is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    Allow me to share a conversation:

'You were talking in your sleep last night... in fact you've been doing it for the last couple of weeks.'
    'Oh, sorry. Do I do this all the time?'
    'No. It's like every couple of months. Like you do it for a month or two, then you don't for awhile and then you do it again.'
    'Weird' *sketch eyes*

She also commented on my pee. It looked like pure concentrated evil the other day and smelled something fierce. Only smelt this since going on Tren . Apparently this happens?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by boundup View Post
    Allow me to share a conversation:

'You were talking in your sleep last night... in fact you've been doing it for the last couple of weeks.'
    'Oh, sorry. Do I do this all the time?'
    'No. It's like every couple of months. Like you do it for a month or two, then you don't for awhile and then you do it again.'
    'Weird' *sketch eyes*

She also commented on my pee. It looked like pure concentrated evil the other day and smelled something fierce. Only smelt this since going on Tren. Apparently this happens?
    yeah tren is a producer of dodgy piss lol

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    i get the pee and sweat smell one all the time. I swear im gonna invent a shamwow that tren users can sleep on..............i will be rich.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    Glad im not the only one having crazy dreams lmao

hannon33 is offline Junior Member
    quick question for u guys

I started my test e 250cycle in July and only did about 7-8 pins (first 2 were only half a cc the rest were 1cc. My last pin was July 13th I stopped the cycle (was taking liquidex eod),bout 2 weeks later had trouble breathing, went to hospital turns out its anxiety, doc gave me lorazepam 1mg pills. I've taken a couple but now I notice I really only need them at night. I went for blood work today hoping they will find something in there and I can get rid of this,, I guessing it's test withdrawal and my levels are just too low right now?

rasc170 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DGK
    The first week of my cycle i dreamed about pinning every single night. No joke. I could almost feel the needle pierce my body while asleep

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I got a script from my doc for Ambien. If you do this ask for the extended release. I use it when I can not fall asleep the first hour then lay down and I am gone in a few minutes.

leeatkin is offline Junior Member
    Dgk i no that feelin to well being a insomniac for 10 years or so my self.without my zoplicone iv gone 3 nights without sleep ur right its no joke laid ther the film eyes wide shut comes to mind.but if i get 3 or more hours a night im happy

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I sleep like a rock on everything But Tren A. Even Tren E isn't bad. Just finished a Test P/Tren A/Masteron P 8 week cycle and I think I slept maybe one hour a night. It was horrifying really. I'm cruising on 500 mg of Test E right now and have never been so happy to go to bed. I live in Thailand where you can buy Valium and Zanex over the counter and that's the only thing that works, but it also comes with it's own set of sides/problems.

On the pee sweat thing, that's usually due to high Prolactin. Prami or caber will get that under control for you .

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The Titan99
    I sleep like a rock on everything But Tren A. Even Tren E isn't bad. Just finished a Test P/Tren A/Masteron P 8 week cycle and I think I slept maybe one hour a night. It was horrifying really. I'm cruising on 500 mg of Test E right now and have never been so happy to go to bed. I live in Thailand where you can buy Valium and Zanex over the counter and that's the only thing that works, but it also comes with it's own set of sides/problems.

On the pee sweat thing, that's usually due to high Prolactin. Prami or caber will get that under control for you .
    Tren won't let me sleep

I've found products that will put me down however and often it's the only way to make tren go away and let me get my beauty rest!

rasc170 is offline Banned
    ^^^^^^^^^^ care to share?

Thread Information