Thread: Anavar

sanman is offline Associate Member

Anavar

Just got some Anavar about a 2wks ago at 20mgs a capsule.Been taking 60 ed for the past 10 days.What should I be feeling at this point of the cycle? The reason I am asking is because just found out my Test Cyp. cycle might be bunk or really underdosed from the great memebers on this sight.Got my blood work done & had 5 shots of cyp. in me & my TT was 900 & free test was 260 a few memebers told me the TT & FREE T should of been much higher after 5 shots.So now I am wondering did I get stiff on my Anavar & yes the Anavar was from the same source! I did some research but alot of people have diffrent results with Anavar.Some say you feel hard & get great pumps after a wk & some say it takes 3 to 4 wks to kick in.Just f**ken pissed off right now dropping all this $$$$$ money on fake shit! Thanks

45yrs old
    6' 206
    bf dont know but not high
    20yrs of training
    4th cycle
    Last edited by sanman; 05-07-2011 at 12:35 PM.

cyounger100 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i think you should feel something by now but one things for sure if he sold you bunk testc anavar is much more pricey im positive thats fake

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cyounger100 View Post
    i think you should feel something by now but one things for sure if he sold you bunk testc anavar is much more pricey im positive thats fake
    second that, anavar is much more expensive than test.

PK-V is offline Productive Member
    var for me

- extended workouts
    - strength will slowly but noticeably increase
    - you will dry out a bit and be a lot harder

thats about it

side to know your stuff is legit

- pack pumps
    - increase in blood pressure

will happen 2-6 days after use at 60+mg's

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sanman View Post
    Just got some Anavar about a 2wks ago at 20mgs a capsule.Been taking 60 ed for the past 10 days.What should I be feeling at this point of the cycle? The reason I am asking is because just found out my Test Cyp. cycle might be bunk or really underdosed from the great memebers on this sight.Got my blood work done & had 5 shots of cyp. in me & my TT was 900 & free test was 260 a few memebers told me the TT & FREE T should of been much higher after 5 shots.So now I am wondering did I get stiff on my Anavar & yes the Anavar was from the same source! I did some research but alot of people have diffrent results with Anavar.Some say you feel hard & get great pumps after a wk & some say it takes 3 to 4 wks to kick in.Just f**ken pissed off right now dropping all this $$$$$ money on fake shit! Thanks

45yrs old
    6' 206
    bf dont know but not high
    20yrs of training
    4th cycle
    Keep in mind ANAVAR is a rather mild AAS and the gains are slow and steady.

sanman is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE=****;5633794]Keep in mind ANAVAR is a rather mild AAS and the gains are slow and steady.[/QUOTT

Thanks I will give it a little more time!

Live2Fight is offline New Member
    I can honestly say that after 7-10 days I felt the var working. After 2 weeks @ 60mg a day I was consistantly getting stronger week after week. I had almost no fatigue while working out and was getting very solid.

Thread Information