ny_livvy is offline New Member

Oral vs. Injections

So, I have never done oral for a few reasons... First I have heard that there could be damage done to your liver with them and, second, that they are not nearly as effective as injections... Are these assumptions correct or are the differences really not that big? Thanks for your input

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If your liver is in good shape and you limit your dosage amount and duration then liver damage should not be a problem...but then you get to the other half of the equation why screw around with oral when there so many good injectables that have zero risk of liver damage. While orals like d-bol may be fine for a short duration jump start of a cycle then you have the problem of water wieght..for me I am like you why bother with them.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    best to have a read through their profiles in that section.

i used to take orals but now prefer injections, some orals tend to be fast on and fast off

if you dont abuse them and take precautions your liver shouldnt suffer if you are healthy

ny_livvy is offline New Member
    Cool, thx for the input... sounds like I will stick mainly to injections and take orals from time to time... thx for the help!

Thread Information