Sm00thrider is offline Junior Member

Thoughts on TESTOSTERONE-P

Was wondering what those who have used TESTOSTERONE -P have to say about it.

Goods, bads?

This will be my second cycle, and I was planning on keeping it quite simple.

Brand Name: Testosterone-P
    Active Ingredient: Testosterone Propionate

Active Life: 2-3 days : This stands out to me, if i am seeing bad side effects; gyno ect. Its very easy to decrease my dose and see have it be out of my system faster then Test E for example.)

Drug Class: Anabolic /Androgenic Steroid (Injectable)
    Effective Dose: Men 150-450 mg/every 2nd or 3rd day
    Acne: Yes
    Water Retention: Yes, high
    High Blood Pressure: Yes
    Liver Toxic: Low
    Aromatization: Yes, high
    DHT Conversion: Yes, high
    Decrease HPTA function: Yes, severe
    Cycle: Bulking

Let me know what yall think about it.

big_ron is offline Anabolic Member
    The pros i see for it, are the fast kick in time and also less time before starting PCT.

Hey im on it now

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    test is test is test.. but you need less to get further with prop and you need to do EOD injections minimum..

not sure of the exact ration but something like 500mg of test P is like 600mg of test e

X83
    X83 is offline Member
    I here Test-P is great for spicing up your sex life and you be just like the guy in your avatar. lol

brolic272 is offline Junior Member
    some long time member told me a few days ago that its easier to develop gyno on the prop ester than enanth or cyp...because the aromatization kicks in faster....

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brolic272 View Post
    some long time member told me a few days ago that its easier to develop gyno on the prop ester than enanth or cyp...because the aromatization kicks in faster....
    That is not true. Due to the shorter ester estrogenic sides may occur earlier but it doesnt make it easier.

And OP you are too young to be cycling

Redial is offline Junior Member
    I've cycled with Sust250, Enanthate and Test Prop.

From my view, PRO's are:

+ Kicks in pretty fast, you can feel it in first week. However, even with propionate ester any strength gains I didn't feel until weeks 3-4.

+ Dosage is very easy to handle, if you feel your dose is too low or too high, just change it and that's it. With long esters it's always hard planning and changes happen with weeks of delay.

+ PCT is very easy in timing, just few days after last shot and then PCT.

CON's with Prop:

- You really can FEEL it, unfortunately in bad way too. With prop I'm sweating so crazy 24/7 that it's very embarrassing, face is flushed red etc.

- One of the biggest side effect is the "ill" feeling it does. I have tried many brands of prop, some hurt, some don't - but all of those do cause an feverish feeling, specially next day after the shot. It actually DOES rise the body temp significantly and when you take advil / ibuprofen or something, it goes down. So it causes some kind of infection state in body I guess, and this goes on and on through the whole cycle, at least at my case and my friends too.

This seems to be a pretty common effect with all fast acting compounds, not just test.

- Maybe because of that "ill" effect, it does not make me feel good, not even what comes to workouts. Strength seems bad because I don't feel 100% healthy at gym, and that lowers my appetite too a bit etc.

The main thing why I don't like prop anymore myself, is that I just did not have any good gains from it.

I did 8weeks with test prop 100mg/EOD, and then wanted to try out and did 4weeks of test enanthate after that.

I got almost zero strength or LBM gains at first 8weeks eventhough the diet and training was spot on, and in those last 4weeks with enanthate I made some VERY serious gains in both, strength and mass! Right after when I changed to E, I started to feel healthy too, the feverish feeling went away.

higgy is offline Associate Member
    I'm on test p now, 500mg/week
    love how fast it kicks in/strength gains/less water retention for me
    hate the frequent pinning

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Agreed with redial on the feverish feeling the next day

Sounds kinda horrible... Would make it quite hard to workout if i feel sick..

boundup is offline Associate Member
    Test-P is the way to go as far as I'm concerned. I recently ran a Test-E cycle and I was not a fan. I did gain on it, but I just felt blah on the cycle; I also broke out like a mother****er.

I am not cruising on my TRT dose, and I will blast with Test-Prop. I feel much better on it than Test-E.

Quote Originally Posted by Redial View Post
    I've cycled with Sust250, Enanthate and Test Prop.

From my view, PRO's are:

+ Kicks in pretty fast, you can feel it in first week. However, even with propionate ester any strength gains I didn't feel until weeks 3-4.

+ Dosage is very easy to handle, if you feel your dose is too low or too high, just change it and that's it. With long esters it's always hard planning and changes happen with weeks of delay.

+ PCT is very easy in timing, just few days after last shot and then PCT.

CON's with Prop:

- You really can FEEL it, unfortunately in bad way too. With prop I'm sweating so crazy 24/7 that it's very embarrassing, face is flushed red etc.

- One of the biggest side effect is the "ill" feeling it does. I have tried many brands of prop, some hurt, some don't - but all of those do cause an feverish feeling, specially next day after the shot. It actually DOES rise the body temp significantly and when you take advil / ibuprofen or something, it goes down. So it causes some kind of infection state in body I guess, and this goes on and on through the whole cycle, at least at my case and my friends too.

This seems to be a pretty common effect with all fast acting compounds, not just test.

- Maybe because of that "ill" effect, it does not make me feel good, not even what comes to workouts. Strength seems bad because I don't feel 100% healthy at gym, and that lowers my appetite too a bit etc.

The main thing why I don't like prop anymore myself, is that I just did not have any good gains from it.

I did 8weeks with test prop 100mg/EOD, and then wanted to try out and did 4weeks of test enanthate after that.

I got almost zero strength or LBM gains at first 8weeks eventhough the diet and training was spot on, and in those last 4weeks with enanthate I made some VERY serious gains in both, strength and mass! Right after when I changed to E, I started to feel healthy too, the feverish feeling went away.
    Forgot to say great info here. Thanks very much.

Quote Originally Posted by boundup View Post
    Test-P is the way to go as far as I'm concerned. I recently ran a Test-E cycle and I was not a fan. I did gain on it, but I just felt blah on the cycle; I also broke out like a mother****er.

I am not cruising on my TRT dose, and I will blast with Test-Prop. I feel much better on it than Test-E.
    Hmm, maybe I will try it then... Just feel quite lazy on Test-E. Do you get a sick feeling the day after you inject? How intense in the feeling?

xeroxy is offline Junior Member
    Test prop is my fav of all the esters.
    Oh and as for feeling lethargic on test E this is usually due to the rapid rise in estrogen, easily controlled by using a low dose of an AI with the added benefit of controlling TBG and it also helps make recovery post cycle easier due to estrogens highy suppressive nature.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    so much BS in this thread and OP, too young for gear

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I had stayed away from this thread since its been here (which has been killing me since I would love to correct some BS that's been floated) because with that avatar I just knew the OP was under 25.

layeazy is offline Banned
    yeah i kinda liked test prop fast acting didnt mind injecting EOD...

but im libido when off the chart every fat chick in the neighbour got some love lol....

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Too bad you guys are staying away form the thread. I would love any BS about Prop to be cleared up. Mostly for myself, but for people that search in the future.

So far the only thing that has stuck with me is that it makes you sweat all day and sleep with fat chicks.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    IMO, it's all the same thing. The only real difference is the active life.

BlackSilver84 is offline Junior Member
    I am happy =]
    Last edited by BlackSilver84; 05-11-2011 at 03:33 PM.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    ^^^ i reccomend starting your own thread.

Lemonada8 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Once again Dec is here shouting that its all bs. What exactly is wrong here? Please point that out instead of going on a flame marathon.

Prop is amazing I live the short kick in times and the fast results
    Ed pinning gets addicting

abuleh is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lemonada8 View Post
    Ed pinning gets addicting
    Agree with this. I am on Test E now and it is kind of difficult for me to wait 4 days until the next injection (doing e4d).

I also agree with the sweat. I was sweating like crazy on Prop, heart rate was also much higher, sometimes even had sleep problems the nigh on injection day because of this.

Downside on Test E for me is, I am feeling much more lethargic and after a rise in libido for the first 6 weeks, it went below normal now.....

Gains wise, happy with both esters.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    so much BS in this thread and OP, too young for gear
    Please show where this bs is? Or r u just wanting to be a pain in the Injection site

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Please show where this bs is? Or r u just wanting to be a pain in the Injection site
    This argument can't hijack every damn thread. It is doing a disservice to the rest of the members.

Blog Entries
    I simply quoted him ill add that for ya

Post 14 claims full of bs, yet that's all is said. making a point thats all dec does is shout wolf and fail to respond

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I simply quoted him ill add that for ya

Post 14 claims full of bs, yet that's all is said. making a point thats all dec does is shout wolf and fail to respond
    That post of his is 3 months old...

Thread Information