takedownII is offline Member

Anadrol for a BB Show?

The reason I would like to try it is so I can get a size gain from it and help fill out from being depleted for 8 weeks. I plan on running masteron with it and I didnt' know if this would help with water/estrogen caused by the A50.....winny tabs and prop will also be ran with it....

Would the masteron help combat water retention from a compound such as t400 too?

thanks everyone for your help!

tkdwnII

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You're stepping on stage with test in your system? Most guys drop the test far enough from the show that all water retention is gone before the comp.

yeah i think prop will be fine tho....and not sure if the masteron will combat some of that water retention...someone please correct me if i'm wrong though

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well mast will help, but being shredded and dry as possible will outweigh any benefit that the test could deliver...since you're normally full of non-aromatising compounds anyway.
    I'd post this in the pre-contest section, since you seem to be new to competing.

cantbetouched is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by takedownII View Post
    The reason I would like to try it is so I can get a size gain from it and help fill out from being depleted for 8 weeks. I plan on running masteron with it and I didnt' know if this would help with water/estrogen caused by the A50.....winny tabs and prop will also be ran with it....

Would the masteron help combat water retention from a compound such as t400 too?

thanks everyone for your help!

tkdwnII
    So you have been depleted for 8 weeks meaning cutting and dehydrated. now your recovering.. rite? contest over?

no i've depleted for 8 weekds and want to take anadrol to help fill me out FOR the show....

and thanks bonaparte....i'll post it there....

Thread Information