Thread: Superdrol FLU?

Little Herc is offline Associate Member

Superdrol FLU?

Hi guys,
    I just hit the gym again after being off since November. So I decided to give myself a little kick start with a pro-hormone. Its definitely working. I've been back in about about a month and not really gained that much weight back but when I started taking this old bottle of superdrol I had sitting around for a couple of years and I've gained 5lbs (since Monday).
    Today I'm feeling very feverish and achy but w/o the basic cold stuff. I was thinking it might be from the superdrol since I have heard of other steroids doing this.
    I just wanted to know what u guys think. Stick it out or do you think it will get worse. I just wanted to make sure that this is not a sign that my liver is going to fall out.
    I'm 33 181 18% bf with no real cycle experience. Been in the gym on and off since i was in my teens. Was in a year and half before last November.

IGetRipped is offline Banned
    Im pretty new so dont take this to serious but was the superdrol kinda hard and milky? If it was you injected old stuff.

tbjake34 is offline Senior Member
    Called lethargy. Lower the dose and see if its still there many ppl cant run superdrol cuz this

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by IGetRipped View Post
    Im pretty new so dont take this to serious but was the superdrol kinda hard and milky? If it was you injected old stuff.
    Damn, you weren't kidding. lol
    Superdrol is an oral designer steroid (methasteron). You're thinking of injectable Winstrol or something.

Quote Originally Posted by tbjake34 View Post
    Called lethargy. Lower the dose and see if its still there many ppl cant run superdrol cuz this
    What the OP described is not lethargy.
    I haven't really ever heard of ethiocolanone flu from SD, but it might be possible.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I've had the SD cold before. OP, you shouldn't be taking an oral steroid or prohormone to kick start your training. You better have some nolva on hand. Superdrol shuts you down real good. In fact I say stop the SD and start the nolva immediately.

abuleh is offline Junior Member
    Some Ulabs have liquid Superdrol in their portfolio but the real Superdol is an oral. I just added mdrol (superdrol clone) to my Test E cycle and I can feel it big time. Never had a Superdrol flu though, just elevated libido, higher heart rate, more energy, lethargy I had from Test E is gone...feeling great overall.....

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by abuleh View Post
    Some Ulabs have liquid Superdrol in their portfolio but the real Superdol is an oral. I just added mdrol (superdrol clone) to my Test E cycle and I can feel it big time. Never had a Superdrol flu though, just elevated libido, higher heart rate, more energy, lethargy I had from Test E is gone...feeling great overall.....
    huh? Those liquids are still orals.

abuleh is offline Junior Member
    Sorry, liquids in the sense of injectables.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Little Herc View Post
    Hi guys,
    I just hit the gym again after being off since November. So I decided to give myself a little kick start with a pro-hormone. Its definitely working. I've been back in about about a month and not really gained that much weight back but when I started taking this old bottle of superdrol I had sitting around for a couple of years and I've gained 5lbs (since Monday).
    Today I'm feeling very feverish and achy but w/o the basic cold stuff. I was thinking it might be from the superdrol since I have heard of other steroids doing this.
    I just wanted to know what u guys think. Stick it out or do you think it will get worse. I just wanted to make sure that this is not a sign that my liver is going to fall out.
    I'm 33 181 18% bf with no real cycle experience. Been in the gym on and off since i was in my teens. Was in a year and half before last November.
    New one on me bro. I doubt its the SUPERDROL. Just bad timing and you got sick.

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    This

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    This

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by abuleh View Post
    I've been thinking about using SD to kickstart a bulk cycle instead of dbol . Tell me how it worked after your cycle is done, please.

Thread Information