Thread: Please respond!

Please respond!

Hey everybody i am pretty new to this site so dont hate on me. Im 24 and i was wondering what would be the best steroids for me to use to bulk up? Please respond!

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    give us stats. more about yourself. age hieght Bf% cycle experince if any.

and whilst you do that research. there is plenty on info. wont event take long. once you read then post questions on things you may not understand

Ok i am 5-11. 195. And my bf% is 22. So i was maybe thinking on taking D-Bol and Sustanon 250 but i would like someone to refer me that knows more than i do. Btw i want to bulk up.

Rastapopolous is offline Junior Member
    You should really try and get your bf% down before you consider steroids . You'll be susceptible to gyno at your current bf%. 195 at 5-11 isn't very heavy also... maybe a couple more years of serious lifting without steroids are the way to go.

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    Quote Originally Posted by Rastapopolous View Post
    You should really try and get your bf% down before you consider steroids . You'll be susceptible to gyno at your current bf%. 195 at 5-11 isn't very heavy also... maybe a couple more years of serious lifting without steroids are the way to go.
    that means nothing mate. its how well developed your physique is.

your bf% is way to high. you need to drop at least 10%

hold off the gear and head to the diet section and post up details this will yeold great results in fat loss. and hopefully by then you are ready to cycle

Bulkn is offline Productive Member
    Pretty sure this is the same guy..
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...30-Help-please!

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    Yeah... ^^

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Tisk tisk tisk OP, you thought you could fool us by creating a new account and saying you're older. Cmon bro, you don't wanna fvck your body up. Listen to these guys.

When Marcus finds out you've created a new account just to lie about your age, you will be banned.

sixoner is offline Member
    lmao!!! dude went from i get ripped to a anabolic beast..whats next?? i get banned

listen up bro nobody is hating on you or anything theyr just looking out. you can do some irreversible damage to your self from using these compounds especially at your age your body has not fully developed yet. 22% body fat will compound the problems even further...

if you just stripped down to 10% right now you'd be skinny as a rail bro. regardless of anything you have got to put out in order to gain muscle and get ripped diet and training are fundamentals that can not be substituted...steroids are not magic they will not transform you and melt away body fat if you dont have your fundamentals squared away.

at your age with solid diet and training you should easily be able to strip off that body fat and pack on some good size before ever even considering taking any of these compounds. you may come to the conclusion that you simply do not need them saving you a ton of money and possibly complications that would have a negative and irreversible impact on your health

Blade15 is offline Senior Member
    1000x^^^

Thread Information