grumpee is offline Associate Member

Doseage advice needed for my next cycle

I'm currently on week 6 of my third test only cycle and planning my next cycle. Going to order it soon so I thought i would get advice before I order it

stats/info

33 years old

6'3"

248 pounds

15% body fat

I been on TRT for over a year @ 200 mgs per week

first test only cycle I ran 400 mgs a week for 12 weeks and gained 20 pounds

second test only cycle I ran 400 mgs a week half way through and bumped it to 600 mgs because I was not seeing gains/ Gained under 10 pounds.

currently on week 6 of 800 mgs a week of test only and have gained over 10 pounds. Eating like a horse and training like a animal .
    My next cycle Iam planning on running

D-bol week 1-6 @ 20 mgs a day
    test week 1-12 @ 600 mgs a week
    decca week 1-12 @ 400 mgs a week

I already have the adex, nolva and hcg on hand and will be getting caber to have on hand.

My question is with my history and size and being on TRT are therse doseage sufficient to see good mass gains ? Any other advice on this cycle would be helpfull
    Last edited by grumpee; 05-08-2011 at 01:11 AM.

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    Dosages look good. Although I would stop the Deca at 10 weeks and continue the test for two weeks past that.

What's your diet look like?

What are ur planned PCT dosages?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Pepper View Post
    Dosages look good. Although I would stop the Deca at 10 weeks and continue the test for two weeks past that.

What's your diet look like?

What are ur planned PCT dosages?
    Iam on TRT so no PCT.

Should I still stop the deca at week 10 with being on TRT ?

Diet is clean . I suffer from IBS so I have no choice but to eat a clean diet. Only negative thing about my diet is because of my IBS
    I can't stomach most complex carbs like oatmeal, yams,whole wheat, and brown rice so I have to get my carbs from veggies and simple carbs
    like white rice and potatos.

proteins are.. Egg whites, chicken breast, lean turkey burger, lean sirloin steak, tuna and talapia

Carbs are asparagus, spinach, jasmine rice and potato

fats, almond butter and fish oils

no dairy

baseline_9 is offline The Transformer ~VET~Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    You should be ok with your planned cycle since you are aon TRT and will (I suspect) going straight back onto your weekly 200mg shots at week 13.... correct?

That Exogenous testosterone (200mg per week) should off set any negative sides from the highly supressive Deca ...

You say you have HCG on hand.... Is this as a part of your TRT program?
    Don't be a 'Bro'..... Believe nothing....Question everything

Baseline - Working to phase out this generation of Bro-Scientists

Stop over thinking nutrition - If you want something to think about download Myfitnesspal and learn how to count macros

Quote Originally Posted by baseline_9 View Post
    You should be ok with your planned cycle since you are aon TRT and will (I suspect) going straight back onto your weekly 200mg shots at week 13.... correct?

That Exogenous testosterone (200mg per week) should off set any negative sides from the highly supressive Deca ...

You say you have HCG on hand.... Is this as a part of your TRT program?
    Yes I will be going back on my 200 MGS a week of test on week 13 . And Yes I run HCG off and on since Iam on TRT to keep the nuts and loads normal. Dr did not prescribe it but I run it anyways

kml999 is offline Associate Member
    just curious if you'll run HCG during your cycle? what are your HCG dosages during cycle and during TRT?

Quote Originally Posted by kml999 View Post
    just curious if you'll run HCG during your cycle? what are your HCG dosages during cycle and during TRT?
    Yes I will run HCG during my cycle. I have been running 600-700 units a week during my cycles and TRT cruise. I will run a 5000 unit vial then not run it for a few weeks to a month or so. This might be right or wrong but its what works for me. I will usually not start running it until I see my nuts losing size and my loads getting smaller.

Thread Information