Thread: Quad Injections

UMFan is offline Junior Member

Quad Injections

Okay guys, want to get some feedback on quad injections. First of all, I really love quad injections. If I have to choose a site, that's my first pick. I know a lot of you hate them, but to each his/her own So here's my question: if you flex your quad you'll notice there's really three large muscles in the quad area. One "on top" that runs down the middle of your leg, and two on each side. I've been injecting into the "middle" muscle (which is quite large) and it's worked out quite well. Due to my current injection frequency, however, I'm needing to find new sites and I'm wondering if I can also pin that outer quad muscle? Currently, I'll pin about a hands width down from my hip and a hands width down from the middle of my leg. That hits the outer part of that "top" muscle. If I go down another hands width on the side I get to the outer quad muscle, do any of you pin in that area?

abuleh is offline Junior Member

abuleh is offline Junior Member
    spotinjection_s(dot)com
    Last edited by abuleh; 05-08-2011 at 09:29 AM.

UMFan is offline Junior Member
    Ya, I've seen this before. This shows pretty clearly how to hit the "top" muscle (labeled #1 in the diagram). Is it Thigh Series #3 that is hitting the lateral part of the quad (labeled #2 in the diagram)?

Thread Information