abar is offline New Member

Cool Clen Question - NEED HELP!! PLEASE

hi guys,

Recently I've been thinkin about doing a clen cycle to drop off the fat i can't really get rid of, and well, most online sources pointed to 1-2 threads on this forum.

Clen-Faq.-You-better-like-it-it-took-me-ages.

After reading them, I have good understanding of how the cycle should be done, what extras should be taken, like benadryl etc. Also I considered all the side effects prior to getting here, and even after getting here I'm not put off by the idea of running just one cycle, since most of the 'scare' threads sound like those of EC stacks, and I've used EC for a long time (~1-1.5 years) I realize that you guys need stats to be able to help me out so here we go:

Height 6'3"
    weight ~235 lbs
    BF% ~16-17%
    Age 20
    Years Training 4 (since 16) and 2.5 really professionally
    no pre-existing heart, CNS problems
    *when I was a kid (before I turned 4) I had minor asthma but it went away, and interestingly EC stack helped me breath better during cardio...

Please consider that I cut down from 320lbs, over 35% BF (i didn't check back then) to 250-ish then in the past 2.5 years I cut down another 10-15lbs while gaining massive strength (going from a 90lbs bench to almost 200-210X8 bench press) and packed on visible muscle , e.g. biceps and triceps show when flexed etc. But anyway I see myself as a super-easy gainer, especially because 3 months ago I was out of the gym for 3 weeks because of sickness, when I got back I did a specialized routine on biceps and packed 1.5" and quickly raised my strength.

My main objective now is to cut down as fast a humanly possible, and with my experience of ECA, which was fairly good but not quite 'it' I decided to use clen, to cut down to 9-10% BF or roughly 20lbs of fat loss, even if I lose some muscle or strength because I know I can regain it quickly and naturally. I hope to hit this goal in one-cycle, around 6-8 weeks.

So my questions are

a) Clen vs. ECA - is there a huge difference?

b) Clen / T3 vs. Clen alone? is there a big difference?

c) Am I jumpin' in too soon at age 20? I couldn't answer this since most of the answerss to this question on this forum refer to AAS...

d) if I go on clen, should I do intermittent fasting or keto diet or smthin else for best results? i currently eat 'clean' food roughly 500cal below maintenance, but I have done both of Keto and IF and I know I can handle the diets...

e) I read the thread about online websites, but since clen is not as harshly regulated as AAS, is it safe to grab 'em off some of the better known websites, shipped to Canada (don't wanna give the name as per rules)

Bigjerdog is offline Associate Member
    If the ECA stack has helped you lose all that weight, Which is awesome by the way. Great job, that type of weight loss is inspirational! Whats the reason for changing? Go with what works... I dont know about T3 but I got decent results on Clen ... but better results on a bitchin diet. If it aint broke dont fix it bro. Also I have read quite a bit about clen and the benedryl thing is outdated I believe the general consensus is it does not work as well as keto...

Thread Information