Hi all.

I recently developed tendonitis in my left peroneal tendon.

I developed it a couple weeks ago, on tues I had army selection for the British Army (I went and ran 1.5miles in 9:24 - usually do around 8 flat.) among other things and passed, despite being in considerable pain.

However I now have airborne selection, I was hoping it'd be next week but I called my recruiters and told them I'd need some time to recover as I'm walking with a limp and for airborne selection (known as Parachute Regiment Assessment course) I need to do:

5miles in 33 mins
60+ pushups in 2 min
60+ situps in 2 min and a few other things. Clearly not possible to do in the middle of a tendonitis flareup!

Here is my question anyway:

I was thinking of running 6 weeks or so of NPP, say 50mg a day, along with 20mg test p per day. To help with collagen repair, I've seen numerous studies linking nandrolone with it.

Does anyone think this is long enough to see results? and is NPP usually as good as deca in repairing tendons?
Also do I need to run the test higher? I've seen test reduces collagen repair so would wanna run it lower, will I run into libido issues at this dose?

Stats are 185lbs, 6'1. Cycled quite a bit in the past but more interested in being lean and athletic now, only interested in this cycle for tendon repair obviously. Although 10lbs of muscle wouldn't go amiss