Roidrager is offline New Member

Plz help !! Sus 250 cycle

Hi everyone, sorry if this question is a bit of a stupid one, Ok i have done one cycle before which i gained alot from and now over a year later i am currently on my second cycle of sus 250..

Basically i have hit the two week mark and i have just had my 3rd injectection (start of wk 3) i am injecting 2 ml/wk and so far i haven't had any weight gain or noticable strength gains, I have felt myty horny tho but i usualy am lol so it's hard to tell if thats the extra test..

Should i be getting gains by now ?? or is my gear sounding bunk?
    I have found another source since then that i know 100% is da real deal but dont wana buy it if i dont need it.. Could someone plz help me out, when should i be noticing the test like water retention etc?.. Also my diets in check around (4000 cal/day) and same with my training is def up to scratch so thats why i am asking the forum.. Any info would be great ! cheers

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It will take longer than two weeks for you to feel the test...............no wories

Cheers bro I guess im paranoid of fake test lol I did a cycle a while ago which was fake, no gains or nothing, was guttered az, and this was a dam expensive vial looks to be legit tho i had to break the seal and all, although its alot darker color than usual (a little suspicious) just waitn 4 the kick in..

higgy is offline Associate Member
    What are your stats roidrager?
    Age?
    Weight?
    Height?
    Body FAt%?

Dr Pepper is offline Anabolic Member
    No price talk allowed, read the rules. How old are you?

thatasnguy is offline Junior Member
    lol roadrage i know how you feel!!! i might be a rookie in this forum but yea same here lol but for me sus250 reacts bad to my liver(poison) but for my buddy having same batch worked with him in a week of taking it..

I did read a rules post before posting diddnt see the price thing usually prices are not a big no no on forums, sorry about it.. wont discuss 'Prices' again..
    My stats are
    6 ft
    20years old
    170lbs (skinny)
    Mostly all muscle weight not sure my fat percentage but its def under 10 i think

thatasnguy - It sucks to deal with the fake shit lol I have noticed everyone says different kick in times when you should start to get results, so its confusing for me im guessing its different for everybody? i dont know, Im patient but dam i wana get bigger lol and i hope im not injectin some fake stuff i dont know what else it could be

higgy is offline Associate Member
    Bro you shouldn't be injecting anything into your body at 20 years old. Have you done any research as to what steroids can do to an undeveloped body.

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    Too young, PCT of first cycle?

Rosco901 is offline Associate Member
    your looking at around week 4-5 before you start to see good gains, always keep a photo log of your progress and you will see for yourself the difference!

Yea i have done allot of research believe it or not, and for me personally the benefits outweigh the risks, thanks for the warning though I would consider myself a hard gainer and if i could gain weight naturally i wouldn't touch steroids but unfortunately i find it hard even when im training my ass off and eating a shit load,.. anyway my pct is-

Starting about 3 weeks after last injection
    1-2 wks (clomid 50mg,nolva 40mg,aromasin 12.5mg)
    3-4 wks (clomid 25mg,nolva 20mg, aromasin 12.5mg)

And i know ppl will shoot me for this, my first cycle i was uneducated and had never herd of a pct, i lost some muscle after the cycle but overall i recovered quite well, i diddnt feel any depression and had next to no sides so id consider myself lucky with my first cycle

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    Your a hard gainer because your 20! if you waited a few years that will change but if you use steroids now you will be a hard gainer for the resto f your life. YOu def could put on alot more wiehgt if you hit the diet section of this website

thanks for the info bro, if the gear i have is bunk im guna try the diet approach again and like yous are suggesting ill wait another year or two, i just get frustrated as i can eat around 4500 cal/day which i did for about a month, and yes i counted all the cals properly using the fat, carb & protien calculation or if it said cal per serving i had it spot on.. after one month i gained 1 kg if that and i was gutterd lol so that obviously means i might need to eat around 5000 or more to gain & for me thats a sickening amount of food i dont know how i can consume that every day especially when im busy at work i cant just start eating when im not on break, but i donno ill figure it out, and thanks ill peep the diet section anyway

brad1986 is offline Senior Member
    ya around 22 is when i started filling out alot more. YOU dont want to **** with your natural test levels untill they are done developing. Good luck man and pm me if you have any other questions

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    To young bro diet is a main key for you right now you have the potential to gain whatever you want with proper training and diet. The potential risk of not having a sex drive and low test for life is worth the benefit i find that hard to believe.

Thread Information