yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member

Guys that are cruising...

Not trying to be a smart ass but are your balls pretty much not existent? And when you ejaculate does much come out? Or do they also prescribe HCG or something as well to try to prevent this?

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Sounds like you need HCG brotha'.

I am on TRT at 200mg/week plus HCG and have no problems with testicular atrophy.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    so if you run HCG than you will still be able to have kids?? what about produce test?? and if so is this something you can do for a few years and then discontinue and you will be alright or what?? I always assumed that if you cruise you are going to lose the all testicular function

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    so if you run HCG than you will still be able to have kids?? what about produce test?? and if so is this something you can do for a few years and then discontinue and you will be alright or what?? I always assumed that if you cruise you are going to lose the all testicular function
    so did i, cant see what hcg will do, if you closed down you are closed down and hcg can further suppress aswell

gymfu is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There are some good post here on hcg , search for them. I like hcg and use it in all my cycles.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    so did i, cant see what hcg will do, if you closed down you are closed down and hcg can further suppress aswell
    Your pituitary will stop producing lh and fsh, but your testes will continue to respond to the hcg . But yeah, after maybe a few years you won't ever be able to come off, since you will no longer be able to produce lh and fsh and your testes likely won't keep responding as well to the HCG unless you use HMG as well.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 05-08-2011 at 08:37 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gymfu View Post
    There are some good post here on hcg, search for them. I like hcg and use it in all my cycles.
    it would be diff on a cruise though, depending of course on length of cruise

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Your pituitary will stop producing lh and fsh, but your testes will continue to respond to the hcg . How can you further supress yourself by using HCG if you don't plan on coming off?
    i know, i was just making it clear tht hcg can also suppress if not used correctly. alot think it doesnt

Quote Originally Posted by dec11 View Post
    i know, i was just making it clear tht hcg can also suppress if not used correctly. alot think it doesnt
    Meh, the jury is still kinda out on this one. Leydig cell desensitization has never been proven, only theorized years back by AAS gurus and the like.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonaparte View Post
    Meh, the jury is still kinda out on this one. Leydig cell desensitization has never been proven, only theorized years back by AAS gurus and the like.
    i see, fair enough

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    suppression does not always mean spermotogenesis is non existent. you would be surprised how little you need to father. i know an ol timer on another board that just had a kid on 600mg of T, and yes he was using HCG , but not in high amounts. this is a very tricky discussion, there is def no way to even estimate, how long it will take, or how long your suppressed all that stuff. studies on caucasian men showed that T alone was not a sufficient form of birth control, conversly it was on asians.

I hear comments all the time that one will lose function after being on 2 years. well this is not what ive seen from friends, and read.

I know guys that were on 5 years and were able to get up and running. How well and how long is another discussion. Look at Scally for instance, he claims to have helped 1,000's regain function after AAS cessatation. I know i quote him alot, but he is the only DR that has published literature of HPTA normalization, after cycling.

this is not wise to do obviously, cause it is russian roulette.

while HCG will help many with size, it does not help all, cause the leydig cells, which are what is stimulated by HCG, only make up 10% of the testicle.
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 05-08-2011 at 08:51 PM.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    So what if lets say due to numerous operations and a orchectomy, one can no longer ejaculate and all the semen he has left is in a freezer somewhere. Should he even consider having an off time or just always stay on cycle especially if his nat test has been low ever since the surgerys?

i dont know what other surgeries you are speaking of. as far as the orchiectomy I dont know if that changes the subject, since you should still be able to function with the 1 testicle.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    A lymphnode disection where they make a vertical incision down ur entire abdomen go in and take out lymohnodes. In doing this they cut nerves that allow you to physically ejaculate, you can still get off just no ejaculate.So since i really dont need my balls for that anymore and my natty test was low after my surgerys whats the opinion? is it worth coming off or what?

honestly bro never ran into this, to answer your question I would have to do some digging. Initially I would have to agree with you, why come off?

Quote Originally Posted by DGK View Post
    A lymphnode disection where they make a vertical incision down ur entire abdomen go in and take out lymohnodes. In doing this they cut nerves that allow you to physically ejaculate, you can still get off just no ejaculate.So since i really dont need my balls for that anymore and my natty test was low after my surgerys whats the opinion? is it worth coming off or what?
    If your low test levels are causing you problems, then yeah, you'd be a perfect TRT candidate.

DGK
    DGK is offline Member
    bc of my age they dont wanna.. hence the aas

Thread Information