roostingmx is offline New Member

Take A Quick Look!

Hey guys,
    I wanted to get some of your opinions on a few things.
    I'm a 20 year old professional hockey player, (I'll leave it at that no names being tossed around).
    I need to get to my next level in training. Obviously if you know hockey players you know that we don't need the bulk or heaviness of a bodybuilder. I have been told to get on some test 500/week. To give me a little bit of an edge. The goal here is to be bigger faster stronger on the ice. Not to bulk up and be heavy.
    I have a very good diet. I need to know once I do start my test what other things should I be taking with it.
    I'm not looking for haters here or someone to tell me I'm to young. Tell me what I need to do once I start my test to optimize my training.

Thanks guys

Natureboy71 is offline Associate Member
    I doubt anyone is going to tell you what you want to hear. Good luck.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by roostingmx View Post
    Hey guys,
    I wanted to get some of your opinions on a few things.
    I'm a 20 year old professional hockey player, (I'll leave it at that no names being tossed around).
    I need to get to my next level in training. Obviously if you know hockey players you know that we don't need the bulk or heaviness of a bodybuilder. I have been told to get on some test 500/week. To give me a little bit of an edge. The goal here is to be bigger faster stronger on the ice. Not to bulk up and be heavy.
    I have a very good diet. I need to know once I do start my test what other things should I be taking with it.
    I'm not looking for haters here or someone to tell me I'm to young. Tell me what I need to do once I start my test to optimize my training.

Thanks guys
    Good luck with not hearing what you do not want to hear! I understand and many do especially since you are a professional. Just be smart about it. Please.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    Good luck find someone...

I do realize that I will get negative feedback. But I still need to know the basics that come along with taking test. Give me feedback on what I should be taking with it along with what I should be doing to protect my body. Remember I'm not trying to be bulky. Just bigger faster and stronger. Most of my workouts consist of alot of legs and core.
    I want to be smart about this so help me out to learn about this.

But the only thing I can say is don't start it cause your knowledge about AAS is very bad. As you write, I'll not says that: you are too young to take this for a couple of reason that you don't want to hear.

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedud3 View Post
    Good luck find someone...
    Dude your 19, what makes you think you can gather info for your cycle and not him?

Quote Originally Posted by roostingmx View Post
    But I still need to know the basics that come along with taking test. Give me feedback on what I should be taking with it along with what I should be doing to protect my body.
    Look at all forum parts, no one can answer to this post

If you are going to tell me I'm to young atleast give me reasons why. Give me answers as to what test can do to my body negatively.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigd89 View Post
    Dude your 19, what makes you think you can gather info for your cycle and not him?
    Im not doing AAS and I've enough knowloedge to start one if i want, I'll wait till 25 cause of some reason but trust me 500 hour and more in reading and posting help about knowledge

Finaly the important one by marcus
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...g-and-Steroids

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Reason: because at 20 you already have a ton of test and if you start adding synthetic test then your own natural test starts to think you no longer need it; hence a negative feedback loop.... so....it slows down or shuts down while at your peak which is not a smart thing to do. Once this happens? well....you know the rest of that story.

And while you are 20 this is the best time to ramp up your training and cleaning up your diet as much as possible to get a fantastic natural foundation. Take advantage of what you got! Many here would love to be in your position. And many who have taken test too early end up coming back here begging for help and wishing they never had started.
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Thread Information