DEXTER23 is offline New Member

advice needed please

hi. new to the forum. uh where to start. i stopped training 12 months ago due to reasons beyond my control but was lifting weights for around 2 1/2 years before then. i had a 110kg bench press 200kg dead lift and a 140kg squat. all 1 rep maximums. toward the last 10 months of training i started using winstrol 6 weeks on 4 weeks off then i got some anadrol and finished that just before i stopped training.
    im 23 yo, 6ft and was 14 1/2 stone when i stopped training. never had a ripped 8 pack or anything but was physically big with 16inch biceps and a 46inch chest i think.
    now im 13 1/2 stone 13.5 inch biceps and a bit flabby around the gut.
    iv started lifting again and am feeling the strain.
    basically could anyone advise me on a stack/cycle i could use to get back to my former size and to loose the gut.
    i have heard about the G.I. diet which i was told was a good choice with weightlifters.
    however one website/forum/individual contradicts another so i am after some rock solid information and have been told this is the place to come.
    thanks in advance

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    First you need to get your old habbit train and diet hard during 2 years, get a bf% lower then 15% and your finaly ready for AAS

Post diet at diet section if needed

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Bro you do not want to cycle to get back to the place you got to naturally. Get back to your weight you know you can achieve naturally and if all other factors are good to go then I say run a cycle.

DEXTER23 is offline New Member
    cheers for the quick responses. i have just started everything again after being off the rails for a year. eating shit and drinking beer. but all thats out the window now, no more beer or alcohol and am eating more chicken, boiled rice and pasta. i hate tuna so i need other protein sources. i have 2-3 protein shakes a day. one in morning, afternoon and one while im training in the evening.
    i have cut out bread and have only one baked potato a week but still have chicken with that. basically i eat chicken or beef nearly everyday and it is cooked so i get no excess fat from the meat. all the fat is drained away.
    pretty much porridge or cereal for breakfast and protein shake, chicken breast + pasta for midday + shake, chicken curry/chicken bake/chicken with anything for evening + a shake when i train.
    training 4-5 times a week for 2 hours a time working 'groups' (back + biceps/chest + triceps ect) so some days i train longer than others. i swim when i have the chance which im trying to fit in 2-3 times a week.
    is it best to eat after training or before. again contradictions from other sources sya eat before training,dont eat before training???
    well im going to take the advice iv been given already and leave the stack/cycle for a while but if anyone can help with a diet plan that would be great.
    would a fat stripper/burner help with the gut or are these just cons
    cheers again

Gimme a sec ^^

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    Get yourself into the diet section. some supps i recommend that are over the counter...fish oil, baby aspirin, kre akalyn, humanafort, coq10 get ona daily regiment of that with a good diet and workout routine.

So you wanna learn how to Diet?
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...rn-how-to-Diet

Thread Information