Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    CsB's Avatar
    CsB
    CsB is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    47

    Only have 1500iu hcg shots

    I've read in numerous places that it's best to only take 500iu max at any one time so my question is how can I divide the dosage into three? Take 500 at a time from the syringe? How can I preserve it? I only have them in 1500iu so you can see the problem I am faced with.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    snowman's Avatar
    snowman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,143
    Well, if you have hcg at 1500 iu, im assuming its in an amp....when you mix the powder and liquid together, and put it in the syringe, it should give you 1 cc inside the syringe , Right???..Divide that one CC in 3 parts ( count the lines on the syringe...IF 1 cc is 10 lines ( as an example) and you wanted to divide that in 3... then you would use 3.33 of those lines to get 500 iu...
    then, the rest put it in the refrigerator , until you want to use it again, and just change the needle....

  3. #3
    THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Between your girls thighs
    Posts
    798
    Quote Originally Posted by CsB View Post
    I've read in numerous places that it's best to only take 500iu max at any one time so my question is how can I divide the dosage into three? Take 500 at a time from the syringe? How can I preserve it? I only have them in 1500iu so you can see the problem I am faced with.

    Thanks.
    people say this about HCG because of desensitization. Which has never once been proven clinically, unit you dose more than 10,000iu at one time, and even then the info is debatable.

  4. #4
    gearbox's Avatar
    gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    5,355

    the det

    Anyone know y i can't pm someone. Sorry to change subject

  5. #5
    THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Between your girls thighs
    Posts
    798
    go to the problem forum bro, and im sure they will take care of ya. i honestly dont know the specifics.

  6. #6
    lemonada9 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    98
    cant pm cuz not enuff posts...

    you can do more than 500 iu at once. Hell what manny Rameriez did was take 5000iu hcg a week lol

    I either do 500iu 2x week or 1000iu 1x week.. havent decided yet, there are studies to back both.

  7. #7
    CsB's Avatar
    CsB
    CsB is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    47
    Quote Originally Posted by snowman View Post
    Well, if you have hcg at 1500 iu, im assuming its in an amp....when you mix the powder and liquid together, and put it in the syringe, it should give you 1 cc inside the syringe , Right???..Divide that one CC in 3 parts ( count the lines on the syringe...IF 1 cc is 10 lines ( as an example) and you wanted to divide that in 3... then you would use 3.33 of those lines to get 500 iu...
    then, the rest put it in the refrigerator , until you want to use it again, and just change the needle....
    Yeh I was thinking of sticking it in the refrigerator but wasn't too sure, so inject, stick the cap back on needle then before next use just change the needle? How long can I keep it in the fridge after it is mixed? I think rather than taking 1500 at one time it would be better to break down to 500 three times a week so I can prolong it.

    Thanks for all the replies.

  8. #8
    snowman's Avatar
    snowman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,143
    Quote Originally Posted by CsB View Post
    Yeh I was thinking of sticking it in the refrigerator but wasn't too sure, so inject, stick the cap back on needle then before next use just change the needle? (YES) How long can I keep it in the fridge after it is mixed? Im pretty sure it good for over 30 days/ IF im wrong someone please say something) I think rather than taking 1500 at one time it would be better to break down to 500 three times a week so I can prolong it. not sure IF that makes a difference...i thought you just wanted to use 500iu a week? IF you are still doing 1500iu a week, why brake it down into 3 injection a week???? i would do 1 injection of 1500iu, and be done with it.

    Thanks for all the replies.
    read in bold....

  9. #9
    THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Between your girls thighs
    Posts
    798
    why do just 1500iu at once though? if he wanted to do 500 a week??? with BAC water it should be good in the fridge for 60 days, even then it just loses a little potency, it wont hurt you.

  10. #10
    ucf465 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    172
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    why do just 1500iu at once though? if he wanted to do 500 a week??? with BAC water it should be good in the fridge for 60 days, even then it just loses a little potency, it wont hurt you.
    only pregnyl is good for 60 days. rule of thumb is 30 days at best for all others. (novarel and hucog is 28-30)

    this means throw it out after 28 days to be safe. buy 5000iu vials and use from day 1 throughout cycle.

    this comes out to about 3 vials. def worth it.

    Im a RPht and this is straight out of clinical pharmacology. this is what our patients have to do to maintain stable levels.

  11. #11
    snowman's Avatar
    snowman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,143
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    why do just 1500iu at once though? if he wanted to do 500 a week??? with BAC water it should be good in the fridge for 60 days, even then it just loses a little potency, it wont hurt you.
    If you read all his replies, he says, he wants to do 500 iu 3 times a week (3 injections a week) thats why i said, IF he is going to do that, then just do one injection a week of 1500 iu, and be done with it.... at first i also thought, he just wanted to do 500iu a week, but apparently thats not the case

  12. #12
    THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Between your girls thighs
    Posts
    798
    I have seen the study on the recommendation of shooting HCG 1x a week. Because of the refractory period. people claim it is a study on done by the endocrinology society last year. Well this is not the case, hence why no one can provide more than the abstract.

    It as actually an opinion of an author of an article that was last updated in 2007. i can post proof of this if others would like to know. shooting HCG more than once a week is not a waste. if I am wrong about HCG being a waste so be it. I have seen this information a long time ago and presented to Llewellyn and Dr. Scally and they both agree there is serious problems of the data used to form that opinion.
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 05-11-2011 at 02:10 PM.

  13. #13
    snowman's Avatar
    snowman is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    1,143
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    I have seen the study on the recommendation of shooting HCG 1x a week. Because of the refractory period. people claim it is a study on done by the endocrinology society last year. Well this is not the case, hence why no one can provide more than the abstract.

    It as actually an opinion of an author of an article that was last updated in 2007. i can post proof of this if others would like to know. shooting HCG more than once a week is not a waste. if I am wrong about HCG being a waste so be it. I have seen this information a long time ago and presented to Llewellyn and Dr. Scally and they both agree there is serious problems of the data used to form that opinion.

    I dont think, anyone is disagreeing with you, and i dont think, anyone is saying its a waste shooting HcG more then once a week... but IF i decide to ( as an example) do 1500 iu a week, i would prefer to do 1 injection, instead of 3 injection a week; or IF i decided to do 500iu a week, i would still do one injection a week, instead of 2 or 3 to equal those 500 iu...
    thats just my preference... now, he is going to use 1500 iu a week, IF he wants to inject 7 days a week to equal those 1500 iu good for him...

  14. #14
    THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Between your girls thighs
    Posts
    798
    some people do disagree, ive seen it, im sorry i assumed you were one of them. i thought your recommendation was based on the fact that the information is floating around out there. i was not trying to jump on you friend, and our point is well taken, lifestyle plays a major role in how we do things, they dont always HAVE to be optimal, just sufficient.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •