Results 1 to 21 of 21
  1. #1
    BigandStrong is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    152

    Is lethargy being tired ALL the time?

    The last two days I have been soooo tired too tired to eat and if I continue to stay up I will get a headache and feel slightly sick. I don't know if this is lethargy or just being tired. I always thought lethargy was just a lazy feeling. I am running dbol @ 40 mg a day and am 2 weeks into test e. What is causing this? Up until a couple days ago I was fine I was eating a ton.

    Could this be estrogen related maybe. I am taking 10 mg nolva eod should I take 10 mg ed from now one?

  2. #2
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    Could be from the d- bol, drop it for a couple of days and see if you feel better. Is this your first cycle if not previouse cycle exp will tell you if these feelings are typical to you

  3. #3
    BigandStrong is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    152
    First cycle.

  4. #4
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    Prolly the d-bol the headaches could be a result of your blood pressure being elevated as well as the other sides, I'm sticking by my advice and suggesting dropping the d-bol

  5. #5
    THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Between your girls thighs
    Posts
    798
    I bet its estrogen, in high amounts its very stressful on the male body. dbol makes me feel like a rockstar. estrogen can negate that.

    you really need an Aromtase Inhibitor instead of Nolva. your using 2 aromatising compounds.

  6. #6
    Bonaparte's Avatar
    Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    13,504
    Dbol made me pretty lethargic as well.

  7. #7
    MBMETC's Avatar
    MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NEW YORK
    Posts
    3,699
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    I bet its estrogen, in high amounts its very stressful on the male body. dbol makes me feel like a rockstar. estrogen can negate that.

    you really need an Aromtase Inhibitor instead of Nolva. your using 2 aromatising compounds.
    If it wasn't for the complaint of headaches I would tend to agree, high estro could result in fatigue and impede the ability for muscle growth but I don't know of high estro causing headaches.

  8. #8
    FCVtec's Avatar
    FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    xXxXXXx
    Posts
    460
    I've had mild appetite problems on Dbol before just cuz they're a bit harsh on my stomach but lethargy on test E and dbol sounds weird... I think MB's advice is the best first step possible, take out the d-bol and see what happens.

  9. #9
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,943
    Quote Originally Posted by BigandStrong View Post
    The last two days I have been soooo tired too tired to eat and if I continue to stay up I will get a headache and feel slightly sick. I don't know if this is lethargy or just being tired. I always thought lethargy was just a lazy feeling. I am running dbol @ 40 mg a day and am 2 weeks into test e. What is causing this? Up until a couple days ago I was fine I was eating a ton.

    Could this be estrogen related maybe. I am taking 10 mg nolva eod should I take 10 mg ed from now one?
    Being tired all the time is part of feeling 'lethargic'.

  10. #10
    BigandStrong is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    152
    Yeah I definitely have lethargy. I looked it up and that's exactly how I feel. I'm thinking because the test hasn't kicked in yet I'm feeling everything from the dbol . I just worked out though and am feeling quite better so I'll ride it out a few more days and if I feel lethargic again I'll drop the dianabol .

    Thanks for replies guys, I appreciate taking time to help fellow bro's out.

  11. #11
    Tlee8769's Avatar
    Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    499
    Drop the dbol and add an AI eod are you taking HCG with cycle?

  12. #12
    BigandStrong is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    152
    No I'm not taking hcg .

  13. #13
    Tlee8769's Avatar
    Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    499
    Take HCG throughout cycle at 250iu 2-3 times a week and ramp it up towards end of cycle drop the Nolvadex on cycle and add aromasin 10mg eod or ed depending on what sides you are developing. Save the nolvadex for pct along side Clomid.

  14. #14
    FCVtec's Avatar
    FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    xXxXXXx
    Posts
    460
    HOLY CRAP! Is that the almighty A.L.I.N? I love you man! lol
    Last edited by FCVtec; 05-10-2011 at 08:10 PM. Reason: grammar

  15. #15
    FCVtec's Avatar
    FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    xXxXXXx
    Posts
    460
    Now about the thread in hand.... I am not a big expert and feel free to correct me about anything I post but how can the HCG possibly be the problem here? I just never heard of HCG causing even mild lethargy. U should use hcg anyway but IMO around 500iu 2x/week would be ideal, also pin it the day before your testosterone shot. Also remember on Test E you will pin 3 times in some weeks so make sure to skip the hcg in one of these shots on those particular weeks.

  16. #16
    XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,295
    I'm on my last week of D-bol, and I'm feeling dead, I'm now at work, and I'm on my second coffee, and no way to wake up, even if I slept very well (8hrs more or less)
    should I start some T3?? cause I'm on my 4th week tren E.

  17. #17
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    I'm on my last week of D-bol, and I'm feeling dead, I'm now at work, and I'm on my second coffee, and no way to wake up, even if I slept very well (8hrs more or less)
    should I start some T3?? cause I'm on my 4th week tren E.
    What makes you believe T3 is the solution?

    What are you using for an AI?

    What about prolactin control? What ate you using?

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    somewhere on earth
    Posts
    1,355
    Dbol is known to cause lethargic like symptoms with some ppl. N honestly for first cycle you'd have done absolutely fine on test e by itself. Even I drop back from multiple compounds to a simple test e. Just to keep my body shocked when I go back again. Like others said. Drop d-bol. But it is just the 'feeling' of lethargy. You cam work through it and intact like u found out will feel a lot better for it after. Knock a botbof caffeine back for a pick up.

  19. #19
    MuscleInk's Avatar
    MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    A rock & a hard place
    Posts
    13,449
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorPectorial
    Dbol is known to cause lethargic like symptoms with some ppl. N honestly for first cycle you'd have done absolutely fine on test e by itself. Even I drop back from multiple compounds to a simple test e. Just to keep my body shocked when I go back again. Like others said. Drop d-bol. But it is just the 'feeling' of lethargy. You cam work through it and intact like u found out will feel a lot better for it after. Knock a botbof caffeine back for a pick up.
    How do you know it's not an E2 related problem? Check his full cycle b4 concluding its dbol !!!!

  20. #20
    XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    spain
    Posts
    1,295
    I'm on 10mg aromasin ED and 0,5 caber E3D.
    10mg Aromasin is not much, but enough to make Dbol a nonsense, I had to start cycle with nolva, and then switch to aromasin when tren E was kicking in, but its another history.
    so the only thing I got out of control is T3

  21. #21
    panntastic's Avatar
    panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Blighty
    Posts
    4,456
    I'm not a fan of anything methylated as I always feel tired when running orals but like MI says elevated e2 also causes lethargy.
    An incorrect diet may also do the same

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •