BigandStrong is offline Associate Member

Is lethargy being tired ALL the time?

The last two days I have been soooo tired too tired to eat and if I continue to stay up I will get a headache and feel slightly sick. I don't know if this is lethargy or just being tired. I always thought lethargy was just a lazy feeling. I am running dbol @ 40 mg a day and am 2 weeks into test e. What is causing this? Up until a couple days ago I was fine I was eating a ton.

Could this be estrogen related maybe. I am taking 10 mg nolva eod should I take 10 mg ed from now one?

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Could be from the d- bol, drop it for a couple of days and see if you feel better. Is this your first cycle if not previouse cycle exp will tell you if these feelings are typical to you

First cycle.

Prolly the d-bol the headaches could be a result of your blood pressure being elevated as well as the other sides, I'm sticking by my advice and suggesting dropping the d-bol

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    I bet its estrogen, in high amounts its very stressful on the male body. dbol makes me feel like a rockstar. estrogen can negate that.

you really need an Aromtase Inhibitor instead of Nolva. your using 2 aromatising compounds.

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Dbol made me pretty lethargic as well.

Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    I bet its estrogen, in high amounts its very stressful on the male body. dbol makes me feel like a rockstar. estrogen can negate that.

you really need an Aromtase Inhibitor instead of Nolva. your using 2 aromatising compounds.
    If it wasn't for the complaint of headaches I would tend to agree, high estro could result in fatigue and impede the ability for muscle growth but I don't know of high estro causing headaches.

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    I've had mild appetite problems on Dbol before just cuz they're a bit harsh on my stomach but lethargy on test E and dbol sounds weird... I think MB's advice is the best first step possible, take out the d-bol and see what happens.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BigandStrong View Post
    The last two days I have been soooo tired too tired to eat and if I continue to stay up I will get a headache and feel slightly sick. I don't know if this is lethargy or just being tired. I always thought lethargy was just a lazy feeling. I am running dbol @ 40 mg a day and am 2 weeks into test e. What is causing this? Up until a couple days ago I was fine I was eating a ton.

Could this be estrogen related maybe. I am taking 10 mg nolva eod should I take 10 mg ed from now one?
    Being tired all the time is part of feeling 'lethargic'.

Yeah I definitely have lethargy. I looked it up and that's exactly how I feel. I'm thinking because the test hasn't kicked in yet I'm feeling everything from the dbol . I just worked out though and am feeling quite better so I'll ride it out a few more days and if I feel lethargic again I'll drop the dianabol .

Thanks for replies guys, I appreciate taking time to help fellow bro's out.

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Drop the dbol and add an AI eod are you taking HCG with cycle?

No I'm not taking hcg .

Tlee8769 is offline Associate Member
    Take HCG throughout cycle at 250iu 2-3 times a week and ramp it up towards end of cycle drop the Nolvadex on cycle and add aromasin 10mg eod or ed depending on what sides you are developing. Save the nolvadex for pct along side Clomid.

HOLY CRAP! Is that the almighty A.L.I.N? I love you man! lol
    Last edited by FCVtec; 05-10-2011 at 08:10 PM. Reason: grammar

Now about the thread in hand.... I am not a big expert and feel free to correct me about anything I post but how can the HCG possibly be the problem here? I just never heard of HCG causing even mild lethargy. U should use hcg anyway but IMO around 500iu 2x/week would be ideal, also pin it the day before your testosterone shot. Also remember on Test E you will pin 3 times in some weeks so make sure to skip the hcg in one of these shots on those particular weeks.

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    I'm on my last week of D-bol, and I'm feeling dead, I'm now at work, and I'm on my second coffee, and no way to wake up, even if I slept very well (8hrs more or less)
    should I start some T3?? cause I'm on my 4th week tren E.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by XxAndreaxX
    I'm on my last week of D-bol, and I'm feeling dead, I'm now at work, and I'm on my second coffee, and no way to wake up, even if I slept very well (8hrs more or less)
    should I start some T3?? cause I'm on my 4th week tren E.
    What makes you believe T3 is the solution?

What are you using for an AI?

What about prolactin control? What ate you using?

Dbol is known to cause lethargic like symptoms with some ppl. N honestly for first cycle you'd have done absolutely fine on test e by itself. Even I drop back from multiple compounds to a simple test e. Just to keep my body shocked when I go back again. Like others said. Drop d-bol. But it is just the 'feeling' of lethargy. You cam work through it and intact like u found out will feel a lot better for it after. Knock a botbof caffeine back for a pick up.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MajorPectorial
    Dbol is known to cause lethargic like symptoms with some ppl. N honestly for first cycle you'd have done absolutely fine on test e by itself. Even I drop back from multiple compounds to a simple test e. Just to keep my body shocked when I go back again. Like others said. Drop d-bol. But it is just the 'feeling' of lethargy. You cam work through it and intact like u found out will feel a lot better for it after. Knock a botbof caffeine back for a pick up.
    How do you know it's not an E2 related problem? Check his full cycle b4 concluding its dbol !!!!

XxAndreaxX is offline Senior Member
    I'm on 10mg aromasin ED and 0,5 caber E3D.
    10mg Aromasin is not much, but enough to make Dbol a nonsense, I had to start cycle with nolva, and then switch to aromasin when tren E was kicking in, but its another history.
    so the only thing I got out of control is T3

panntastic is offline "cool as shit and knows his stuff"
    I'm not a fan of anything methylated as I always feel tired when running orals but like MI says elevated e2 also causes lethargy.
    An incorrect diet may also do the same

Thread Information