Monster00101 is offline Junior Member

Clomid and nolvadex for pct?

Just wondering. I got nolvadex and clomid. My guy said I am to take 2 of each everyday starting a week after my cycle. I've gotten bad info from him before. Does this sound right?

Bigd89 is offline Senior Member
    Stats? Also, what is your cycle.....

psa
    psa is offline Junior Member
    Stats? Cycle? Gonna need more information bro. Overall though, Nolvadex on its own at the appropriate dosage/time length will work fine and help you avoid some of the "emotional" issues that tend to come up with Clomid use.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    both is best IMO. they are both SERMS but the act differently in different tissues. I think the sides are from people front loading clomid. 59mg has been shown to do just as much as other doses. going higher than 50mg is unecessary IMO. lets here the stats and cycle.
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 05-09-2011 at 10:35 PM.

28, 6'1" 210 lbs 20% bf. I'm working on my diet lol. First cycle test 400/ deca 300 every four days. I'm only on week three. Just trying to get my facts straight.

400mg and 300mg E3D???? too much gear for a first.

Sorry I just reposed I don't take as much deca . 200 of the deca every four with the test 400.

I have been getting good gains with absolutely no sides.

psa
    psa is offline Junior Member
    OP, how long are you planning on running the cycle? I've found a basic 4 week, 40/40/20/20 with Nolvadex (sometimes stretched out a little bit longer depending on recovery) to work fine for my PCTs.

As a word of caution, be careful of the deca and prolactin issues (aka Deca dick). At ~600mg dosage, you may want to consider taking caber depending on how your libido responds.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    i am doing nova for mine.
    500mg of test C (buddy called it test 400) a wk (2pins a wk)
    50 ed on winn orals.
    test for 10 wks
    winn for 7 wks (start winn at wk 2)
    taking nova for pct and tribulus
    have letro on hand for gyno

I could not get my hands on anything else at the moment. NO tren d-bol deca .
    this is my first cycle, any thoughts
    oh ya.
    30yrs
    5'8
    10 years lifting
    b/f not sure probably 12%

just so you guys know, it is very common for people not to recover with only nolva, for some reason it just doesnt work for everyone, I have seen this NUMEROUS times. besides any deca cycle without HCG is just silly. there are people that dont recover from deca for months. just cause you think you recovered doesnt mean you did. blood tests are the only way to know for sure. and even then if you dont have bloods from before your cycling history, there is no way to know if your EVER fully recovered. besides Scally has written often, with bllod test's from 1,000's of patients, that guys just recover FASTER with the combo, so why not use both i ask?????
    Last edited by THE-DET-OAK; 05-09-2011 at 10:51 PM.

I was gonna run it 16 weeks. It comes out to test 700 mg and deca 350 a week. I messed up on the amount of deca. It's 300 mg/ml but I only use .7 cc deca to 1cc test 400. Every four days.

I can get hcg as well. Should I be using that instead of one of these? Basically I'm looking for a pct. And I've got these three to work with. Nolva clomid and I can get hcg if that's the better route.

IMO, and opinion of alot of others, you need all 3. you need to ready the sticky on PCT and on HCG and then come back with more questions.

K ill take a look at it. Thanks.

So I read swifto's sticky and I just wanna make sure I got this right. Use the hcg during my cycle then the others post cycle? Also it says run the post 4 weeks is that enoughe?

yes. run the HCG through your entire cycle. taking a break in the middle for a week. then after your last shot increase the dosage a lil. then stop your HCG wait 4 days and start your SERM. SERM treatment timing is dependent on the ester. I think you should tak a couple days to really understand this process, and why its done, after all if its not done correctly you could lose everything you worked so hard for. PCT is the most important part of any cycle, know it and know it well.

I'm on week three with no hcg . I will b able to grab it in a couple days. I do wanna do everything right at whatever cost. I made the mistake of jumping in without knowledge of it. Now that I'm learning more I relize the guy who taught me is kind of an idiot. But the fact is I've started and when i finish i wanna do it properly.

this is very common when listening to friends or guys at the gym.

Yes it seems to be. I'm glad I figured it out early. Is hcg necessary or will it just help. Either way I'm Gonna get it. I'm just curious as to if I didn't do it would I be fine and will it help with keeping gains?

Thread Information