mustang331 is offline Member

Who knows about AMPS??

So... I decided on amps vs vial simply because I figured it would be an easier package.. Im on my third shot and so far so good.. Thanks to the tips and tricks from you guys..

I first let the amp soak in warm water for about 5 or so minutes.. I do this so it thins the oil a little.. Then I score the side with a razor blade and use a bic pen top and SNAP.. comes off perfect..

I use an 18 guage to draw and then switch to a 22 gauge... Probably dont need an 18 gauge as the oil seems to be thin enough..

But.. my question is, DOSAGE.. each amp is 1ml 250mg Test e.
    When I get it in the syringe, and after getting the air out, im lucky to see 6/10ths of a CC (1ml)

There is a line on my amps and it says 1ml and they all measure to that line..

But from my math it seems I'm only getting about 150-200mg per injection..

What are your thoughts on this?

lemonada9 is offline Junior Member
    wow, so much work for a amp... you should be gettin a full ml in ur syringe. ur missing some somewhere

all u need to do is shake it so theres no gear in the top break off portion, then just snap it with ur fingers in a quick brisk motion.

soaking the amp in warm water is a placebo effect.

I dont like amps, id rather go with vials due to the concealed sterile container. once u pop that vial its no longer sterile. yes there isnt much time thats its open to air, but it only takes 1 microbe. also, amps are typically used in a sterile(enough) setting, so make sure ur house is clean and has clean air.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    draw up all the oil turn the syring upsidedown (needle pointing to the sky) draw in air to clear the hub then turn and get your reading see what you get, i doubt the hub is holding the .4mg
    and are you sure the amp is totally empty if so you got some underfilled amps. or as lemonade9 said you may have gear stuck in the neck of the amp

lemonada9 is offline Junior Member
    one way to test if the amp is legit 1 ml, is to take one that still has the line intact, and put 1 ml of water in there (use a old syringe) to check if the 1ml line is right.

they could have shrank the diameter some but still put the line on there..

snowman is offline Senior Member
    ^^^^^^^^ lemonada9 is correct

Thanks guys... I will check next time I snap another amp..

I have legit stuff, that I know.. As for warming it up.. I've tested many times (With olive oil of course) the warmer the oil is, the thinner it gets... Honestly with my 22gauge I probably dont need to do it.. but it does make it a little easier injecting...

ucf465 is offline Associate Member
    pull extra air into the syringe and measure after all the juice is out of the hub. if u dont want to loose juice use the bubble method for injecting

you guys think if I use a smaller needle to draw from it would get more? I feel the 18 gauge Im using might be to thick.. The hole that is.. Today I drew every drop that I could, so much I kept drawing until I got about 1.5CC's worth of air. after purging the air out, I was almost at a full CC.. just a tad under 9 10ths..

I also put 1CC worth of water in the syringe after my injection.. Reinjected into the amp.. And it DID measure out correctly.. So I think Im just not getting it all..

You think a 22 gauge would be fine for drawing it out? I feel I might get the little bit that hangs on the bottom.. lol

THANKS

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by lemonada9 View Post
    wow, so much work for a amp... you should be gettin a full ml in ur syringe. ur missing some somewhere

all u need to do is shake it so theres no gear in the top break off portion, then just snap it with ur fingers in a quick brisk motion.

soaking the amp in warm water is a placebo effect.

I dont like amps, id rather go with vials due to the concealed sterile container. once u pop that vial its no longer sterile. yes there isnt much time thats its open to air, but it only takes 1 microbe. also, amps are typically used in a sterile(enough) setting, so make sure ur house is clean and has clean air.
    LOL what???

You think that oil becoming less viscous when warmed is a placebo effect??
    No, it is basic science. Liquids become less viscous when hot.

Thread Information