djra8 is offline New Member

Test or EQ making me lethargic??

I started my first cycle about a week ago, At the gym I feel great, but when im at home I feel tired lethargic and unmotivated to work ( I work from home doing 3d animation) often times I nap in the afternoon or sleep for 11 hrs a night. Granted I get up at 4 am to go to the gym but I have always done this so it shouldn't be a factor. My first thought is maybe I need to up the Anastrozole, as estrogen may be to blame for this, or maybe its the constant eating thats dragging me down. anyway, has anyone else experienced this? is it normal?

current cycle: 10 wks of 500mg test weekly, 200mg EQ weekly, 25mg Anastrozole daily

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    200mg of EQ a week is worthless.

And this is why we always preach test only for first cycles, then you know what's casuing the sides.

Anyway, I'd ride it out. If it's your first cycle, it might just be your body adjusting to the hormone, and like you said the extra eating.

I'm actually more tired on cycle as compared to my TRT dose

Walnutz is offline Member
    You're taking 25mg of anastrozole/day? Or did you mean to say aromasin ?

25mg of dex is way too much

D7M
    Blog Entries
    ^Yah, I assumed he meant .25mg adex, but you know what they say about assuming!

Ahhh...yea, you're probably right. .25mg of dex.

Well, let's hope he meant that.

LOL my bad, I meant .25, 25 would be insane

Quote Originally Posted by djra8 View Post
    LOL my bad, I meant .25, 25 would be insane
    good to know

Necrosaro is offline Senior Member
    Also if you just started within this first week or even two weeks ago, it should have not kicked in as of yet. Could possibly be your body getting used to it though. Are you training too hard or getting enough food in?

Quote Originally Posted by Necrosaro View Post
    Also if you just started within this first week or even two weeks ago, it should have not kicked in as of yet. Could possibly be your body getting used to it though. Are you training too hard or getting enough food in?
    Well, it will be a week tomorrow since I started. I have kept my same training schedule (5 days a week for an hour to 1 1/2 hr) and eat around 4000 kcal a day, (based on a BMR calculator I used, stats being 6 ft 1, 185 lbs, 25yrs old and moderately active giving me 3000 kcal day, so I figured to gain 2lbs a week I needed 1000 kcal above bmr. also getting 250g protien and about 400g carbs. unfortunately about half of all that is from mass gainers and shakes, I intend on getting more of it from real food.. does this sound right to you guys? Im not fat at all, you can only see the "top 4" abs though, my scale says im 11% bf but I know how inaccurate the capacitance based bf calculators are.

can anyone confirm the diet part of this? this has been a question for me since I started. I would consider myself somewhat of a hard gainer, I have gained about 5lbs since I started but I suspect most of that is water weight..
    Last edited by djra8; 05-10-2011 at 05:52 AM.

D7M
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by djra8 View Post
    can anyone confirm the diet part of this? this has been a question for me since I started. I would consider myself somewhat of a hard gainer, I have gained about 5lbs since I started but I suspect most of that is water weight..
    Start a thread in the diet section, bro

will do. thanks.

JLCiscoPro is offline New Member
    D7M, what do you mean by test-only first cycle? Aren't you supposed to run it with something else?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    OP have you had your blood pressure checked? EQ and other AAS increase blood pressure by increasing RBC. Lethargy is often assosiated with hypertension

Thread Information