sprayer is offline New Member

10wk cutting cycle help needed

I'm 21, 5ft11, 13st and not sure of my bf. I got upto 14st over the winter but have adopted a low carb diet and early morning cardio sessions and have started to cut up nicely. This is my 4th cycle, second with needles. I ran test prop and tren ace 2ml eod for 12wks last year and have used dianabol and oxys before that.

I currently have tri tren and test cyp. Looking to get winstrol and anavar also.

wk 1-10 Test Cyp - 2ml/wk
    wk 1-10 Tri Tren - 2ml/wk
    wk 3-10 Winstrol - 50mg/ed
    wk 3-10 Anavar - 50mg/ed

Also have nolv and proviron to start running at wk 3 (not sure of dosage)

My training and diet is as follows;

6:30. black coffee
    7:00. 40mins crosstrainer/incline walking with my heart rate at 130, 20 mins abs (mon/wed/fri) 20 mins calves (tue/thu)
    8:00. 2 weetabix (dry)
    10:00. 1 pear, 1 tangerine, 2 scoops protein with water.
    12:00. 1 tin of tuna, 1 small tupperwear box of chicken/turkey, 1 carrot, 1 stick of celery
    15:00. 1 apple
    17:00. Gym (5 day split chest, legs, back, shoulders, arms)
    18:00. 2 scoops protein with water
    19:00. steamed mixed vegatables with chicken/steak
    21:45. 2 scoops protein with milk.

Sorry it's such a long winded one, just noticed people like to get the details first before giving advice.

I was basically just wondering if anyone can see any major flaws in this? Anywhere I should be eating more, more foods I should be eating etc. choice of steroid etc.

Any and all advice will be appreciated.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The first major flaw I see is that you are 21 years old and about to run a major AAS cycle even without the knowledge of your own BF.

The second major flaw is that you have no idea about how to eat properly.

Here is my advice: Do not start cycling yet. Figure out how to eat properly first and train hard & heavy for the following 4-5 years without getting into AAS. You can thank me or anyone else who advices same later for saving you from a miserable future life due to a messed up endocrine system.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You really need to change your approach to building muscle, your 13st after 4 cycles and your only 21yrs old. Have you had blood work done to see if you have caused yourself damage?

You also need to work on your diet, it isnt good by any standards and this is your problem area.

Dont use steroids ,
    Get blood work done and see what your levels are like?
    Go to the diet section and educate yourself on how to eat propely,

sprayer is offline New Member
    With all due respect to your opinions, there was absolutely nothing constructive regarding diet. If my diet is so poor, could you at least recommend how to improve it?

sanman is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sprayer View Post
    With all due respect to your opinions, there was absolutely nothing constructive regarding diet. If my diet is so poor, could you at least recommend how to improve it?
    You should post your diet in the diet section you would learn alot over thier.I thought my diet was in check until I started to do research in the diet section & I was so far off with my eating!

Thread Information