hwy1378 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Test Cyp vs Test E

ive always used Test Cyp for HRT and my cycles. Im having a hard time getting the Cyp but can get the Test E... from my research there doesnt seem to much of a difference.. does anybody feel there is.. will have a different effect.. ie sides

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    honestly I can not tell a difference between the 2. Some believe that the Enanthate ester is the more natural ester. this has to do with different types, and amounts of those types of esterase in the body. this may be why some claim one or the other make them hold more water or whatnot. for the vast majority, you will not be able to tell the difference.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by THE-DET-OAK View Post
    honestly I can not tell a difference between the 2. Some believe that the Enanthate ester is the more natural ester. this has to do with different types, and amounts of those types of esterase in the body. this may be why some claim one or the other make them hold more water or whatnot. for the vast majority, you will not be able to tell the difference.
    ok thanks Ill look for more feed back but will probably give it a shot and order it tonight

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I use Cyp. Never tried E. But, I have consistently read, including in drug profiles on this site, that they are essentially the same.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    They act almost identical. Very little difference.

kelevra is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hwy1378 View Post
    ive always used Test Cyp for HRT and my cycles. Im having a hard time getting the Cyp but can get the Test E... from my research there doesnt seem to much of a difference.. does anybody feel there is.. will have a different effect.. ie sides
    yes, very close. For trt you could prob get by with less injections with Cyp, but i like E and if that is all you can get...

FCVtec is offline Associate Member
    I have tried both, Very little difference if any.

Blog Entries
    Thanks to all !

manblue is offline Junior Member
    I like test e but would like to do cyp in the future

kbsportsnut is offline New Member
    I have ran them both. No real noticeable difference.

gethuge21 is offline New Member
    I've ran Ethanate and my cousin was on cypanate and we both showed pretty much the same gains I doubt you'll notice a difference with either

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    great question though. thanks for answers. learning lots

ComputerGuy is offline New Member
    I have used both, the enth was from mexico and had a picture of some sort of cut dog on it... hmmmm.. The cyp, I get has hrt from my local walgreen... No animal pictures on the front either... The work about the same.. Biggest probelm I ever had was allergic reaction to whatever they use to sterilize the mexico product. As for gains, feeling... Identical... I would say as long as you can get human grade.. get that... the type does not really matter..... I will say this... everybodys body chemistry is different. In theory, it makes no difference and it didnt to me. But someone, somewhere has had different reactions to those same medications. Keep a detailed journal and use what works..
    s

Blog Entries
    update---- Test E worked great but broke out like crazy from it... ugl.. im back on the test cyp and my skin is clearing up !! thank god im 46 it looks a little ridicuous !! must be the oil they used. manufacturer is the same name phil collins band...

cb714 is offline Member
    Their ester is 1 carbon atom difference in length. What does that mean to the end user... nothing. Same shit bro. Im actually using both on my cycle now since I have an HRT prescription for test C and also have some test e on the side.

Only difference is how they are dosed. When you buy test e it's usually 250mg/ml vs test c being 200mg/ml (from the pharmacy) Adjust the dose to where you're getting 250mg and its virtually the same thing.

JohnJames is offline New Member
    yah ive even run them both in same cycle for diff weeks just cause of availablity. no diff. enth seems to be painless where as cyp can hurt a tad bit or you can at least feel it the next day

Thread Information