cfisher is offline Junior Member

4th Cycle Opinions

27yrs
    5'7
    175lb solid
    10% bf
    on 3rd cycle now of tren a/test

SUST 270 - 750MG WKLY - 3X @250MG – 8-16WKS (ADD ANTI-EST) sun. tues. thurs.
    BOLD 200 - 400MG WKLY - 2X @200MG – 8-16WKS sun. thurs.
    DECA 250 - 500MG WKLY - 2X @250MG – 8-10WKS tues. sat.

p.s. also is there anything I can or need to add to cycle?

I know the tren a/test seems out of place. Doing the test/tren now cause i wanted the energy and rage in the gym and job. I didn't really get that on the last two cycles. My next cycle I plan on bulking again is why I chose the combo above. Probally do a couple of those cycles again and go back to test/tren.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    what do you mean 8-16 weeks>?

from week 1 to week 8-16 not sure how long I should stay on each. I would think wk 1-12 for sust and bold(eq) and wk 1-8 for deca ?

just doing some research early det. dont wanna be doing all this with the stuff in my hands ya know

what were your previous cycles? why the EQ with deca ? i know some guys love it, just wondering what your hoping for. for me the insane pumps dont come til week 8 with deca, so to me it would be pointless to run less than 12, and i think even that would be short.

dont get me wrong, after week 2 i start to get the sweat with deca, but it really takes 8 weeks to be full blown i think.

Just heard good things with the eq with deca . First two cycles were deca alone for 1st the deca/test for 2nd. Got good gains but looking for a lil extra. What would you suggest for the the week counts? Is sust and eq. good? Maybe run the deca a full 16wks?

i dont know about EQ, never ran it. too many people tell me its a waste of money. i dont see anything wrong with deca 16 weeks, but just so you know it shuts you down very hard. i just dont see why anyone would need more than test and deca, im an animal on deca. it doesnt give me huge strenght gains but i could work out forever on that shit, i feel no pain when im on it. except for the pumps, they can get bad. i do alot of deads and squats, and it has literally brought me to my knees. what were your dosages on test/deca????

or maybe just run all at 16wks. That's a lil extreme huh. not to mention expensive.lol To answer your question det; what im trying to get from this cycle? I wanna be superman!

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I dont know much/anything about EQ. Run the Test 12 weeks. Stop the deca 2 weeks before ending the Test.

I dont see any PCT mentioned. Dont make the same mistake and hope to get lucky again running deca only, no test. Just consider yourself one of the few lucky ones.

Thanks det. I still have a while... before im ready for this cycle. still got pct and time off. I will research the eq a lil more. If I decide to just go with deca /sust is there anything I can add to that to give me that lil extra boost in strength im looking for?

I am lucky. Even with this tren a I'm not getting any sides but nightsweats. It's top notch gear too. I can feel and see the results after 3.5wks

I do have pct worked out though. thanks

give me those test/deca dosages you did.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cfisher View Post
    I am lucky. Even with this tren a I'm not getting any sides but nightsweats. It's top notch gear too. I can feel and see the results after 3.5wks
    By lucky I mean by not running any test (First two cycles were deca alone) you are lucky things are still working, no deca d*ck.

hahahaha ^^^ yea for sure

well just ran deca alone for 1st you see or read i added test to the 2nd lol.

deca 250mg 2x a wk for 8wks and test 250 3x wk for 10wks

I think you should just run test deca again. it seems to me you did not get what you could out of it. everyone preaches diet around here and i know why, cause that will make all the difference in the world. so I would get to the diet section and just confirm with others your doing the right things.

500 deca is plenty for me, but like i said i think you cut yourself short before. I dont see the need to add EQ or anything else. I would use this cycle to learn about how your body reacts when on. how are you training?

thanks alot det oak. Good advice

Thread Information