kenny1022 is offline Associate Member

Progressive Cycles

Why do people increase the number of substances they use with progressive cycles? Can't you maintain consistent results with 500 mg EW test 12-week cycles without adding any other substances ie. deca , etc.?

Ideally, it would be great to keep my cycles basic and not keep adding other substances. Does that not work? Does the body get use to the same cycle?

Thanks.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    the synergistic effect is better than 1 compound IMO. i can keep sides down this way too, instead of trying to take a gram of T

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    it all depends bro, what you are trying to do. in most cases yes 500 mg is enough with proper progressive training and diet.

i know people have asked this before but can't find anything in the forum. what's the long-term effect of such a cycle, let's say 2 cycles a year? besides the normal sides, is there anything irreversible? i heard hormone replacement therapy may be required but haven't seen any hard proof.

one thing for me, is that i'd have to use accutane each time since the gear does make me break out. that may be a deterrent in itself unfortunately.

Nuzzi is offline Associate Member
    im a noob but from what i gather some things work better for some people than others, and i would imagine after a while yeah the same thing will not yield the same results. also there are cases where one compound alone will net more sides than multiple things together. correct me if im wrong. and its wierd but ive always had bad acne since i was a kid, and when i went on test it almost all went away, and came back when i stopped....

Knockout_Power is offline "Even sexier than Siggy"
    Im going to say this first, the % of people who actually know how to stack compounds and use them effectively vs. those who are juust cycling is less than 10%... if you are not competing, test cycles will do you just fine. If your diet and training are spot on, 400/wk is a good first cycle and you can do MANY cycles without ever having to go over 750/wk.

So many people believe more is better cause they are the ones who want to put in less work and let the gear do it, and those cycles are less than effective.

Thedud3 is offline Banned
    Diet, cardio and training is the key!

Quote Originally Posted by Thedud3 View Post
    agreed!

does anyone have info on my question regarding the long-term impacts of test cycles?

Thedud3 is offline Banned

FireGuy is offline 9/11/2001~343 Never Forget!~E-HOF~RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Thedud3 View Post
    Again, what does this have to do with a question regarding the effectiveness progressive cycles?

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    some people like myself experience more side effects from test than other compounds like EQ, deca , etc. Adding different compounds as i progress for me is a way of testing the waters so to speak for the one that works best for me in conjunction with a little over a TRT dose of test

AbusedYam is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kenny1022 View Post
    i know people have asked this before but can't find anything in the forum. what's the long-term effect of such a cycle, let's say 2 cycles a year? besides the normal sides, is there anything irreversible? i heard hormone replacement therapy may be required but haven't seen any hard proof.

one thing for me, is that i'd have to use accutane each time since the gear does make me break out. that may be a deterrent in itself unfortunately.
    accutane is so hard on the liver, are you sure theres no other way? some of those soaps work very well

jjones0605 is offline New Member
    long test cycles got prosand cons ,your age ,and health has huge impact on longer cycles ,personally test all yr around 500 to 1000 a wk.

Thread Information