mustangsvo85 is offline New Member

Endomorph looking for help...

I'm a big heavy guy, 6'-3" and 250lb currently around 22% bodyfat. I'm looking for people like me who've taken oral stuff. I've got my eating habits down, the diet is good, I can only work out about an hour a day during the week. I don't like intense cardio, but I can do an hour on a treadmill or bike everyday. What beginner cycle should I be looking for? I'd like to cut the body fat down siginificantly and pickup some show off muscle (arms, shoulders, neck, abs) too. I've been lifting for over a year as well.

THE-DET-OAK is offline Banned
    how old are you? when you say you got your diet down what do you mean? how many carbs are you eating? and how much good fat>?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Your Age: 26,
    Give it some time. You dont need any aas at this point. What you need to to visit the diet section and learn more about proper diet, what to eat, when to eat it and how often. One rule of thumb most of us go by is 6+ meals a day. I went from 5' 8" 205+ lbs down to 170 in a few months by simply learning to eat 6x a day and only changing what I ate slightly. I have changed it a lot since then.

1 hr cardio a day is PLENTY. Biggest thing is to keep the heart rate up. Doing 1hr or 6 hrs of treadmill is useless if you are not breaking a sweat. I have seen plenty of BIG guys who spend 1+ hr on the treadmill but they mostly walk. I do VERY little cardio but I sweat during most of my workout due to keeping my heart-rate up.

Once your body gets use to eating 6x a day and never being hungry then you body will stop storing fat for later and the weight comes off quickly. It takes 60+ days for your body to really get use to this and stops storing the fat but when it does it's like magic and NO aas required.

Yep, 26! I don't calculate percentage of fat, carbs, or protein intake.

I've got a good diet so far, today for instance...

small bowl of oats with milk for breakfast
    protein shake
    celery with peanut butter
    brown rice, veggies, and chicken for lunch
    a couple sliced chunks of cantelope
    yogurt
    unsalted pistacios
    almonds
    protein bar
    and not quite sure what I'll do for dinner yet

I sweat on a tread mill or stationary bike. I'm no loafer! I've got the eating habits down, no junk, no fast food, no soda. My body type isn't something I see much on these forums, my metabolism in naturally slow, and I have no problem gaining weight. Last June I went on my get buff campaign. I got a personal trainer, ate religiously and a lot (5-6k calorie a day range from whole and good foods), went from 225lb and 25% body fat to just over 270lbs and 21% by November. Then I switched to eating less, but still well and around (3k calories a day). Weighed in at 246lbs this morning. I just need to talk to guys who have my body type that have overcome the issue of showing stomach muscle or at least hitting 10-12% body fat without looking like I spent my whole life in a concentration camp.

i would def head to the diet section and get the exacts. while i do not follow a diet like that anymore, it was helpful for me to do so at one time, it made me understand what i was doing, once you learn your body better you dont have to be so picky, but from the looks of it you would benefit by letting someone in the diet section help you.

dirtybrd is offline Associate Member
    Its all in the diet! Yours doesnt look to bad, just make sure your meals are fairly equal in calories, protein and carbs. This helps to keep insulin pulses low and even. I thought I had a decent diet until I sat down and really got control on it. Now that I have a see fat loss almost evey week it seems. Also, you're gonna have to change it up every few months. The body will become used to your diet and get lazy thus slowing the weight loss. I just started carb cycling, day 1 normal carb, 2 low carbs, 3 no carbs, then back to normal, low, no. Its a marathon, not a race. Otherwise you'll lose hard earned muscle. Good luck and check out the diet forums!

I'm losing it slowly, and I know it'll happen in time. I'm more concerned now with putting on more muscle close to the end of summer. I don't want to get all fat again if I can help it. Plus, my arms didn't get any bigger and other parts got much less shapely even though they got bigger. I'm stronger than I've ever been, but I'd like a well proportioned body.

th problem is with that diet, you will lose any muscle you earned.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mustangsvo85 View Post
    Yep, 26! I don't calculate percentage of fat, carbs, or protein intake.

I've got a good diet so far, today for instance...

small bowl of oats with milk for breakfast
    protein shake
    celery with peanut butter
    brown rice, veggies, and chicken for lunch
    a couple sliced chunks of cantelope
    yogurt
    unsalted pistacios
    almonds
    protein bar
    and not quite sure what I'll do for dinner yet

I sweat on a tread mill or stationary bike. I'm no loafer! I've got the eating habits down, no junk, no fast food, no soda. My body type isn't something I see much on these forums, my metabolism in naturally slow, and I have no problem gaining weight. Last June I went on my get buff campaign. I got a personal trainer, ate religiously and a lot (5-6k calorie a day range from whole and good foods), went from 225lb and 25% body fat to just over 270lbs and 21% by November. Then I switched to eating less, but still well and around (3k calories a day). Weighed in at 246lbs this morning. I just need to talk to guys who have my body type that have overcome the issue of showing stomach muscle or at least hitting 10-12% body fat without looking like I spent my whole life in a concentration camp.
    Yeah I see what you mean and as everyone else is saying, get your butt back in the diet section.
    My breakfast. 2 full eggs, 4 egg whites, 2 cups of oats, scoop of flaxseed, toast and juice.

If you dont learn to eat you wont gain any muscle. If you use aas you will/might gain some size/mass but you will loose it as fast or faster than you gained it. Do you want to be one of those guys everyone laughs at because they keep pumping up (water weight) and then going back down in size? You will be that guy people are doing the fake cough (ROIDS!!)

now thats a breakfeast, sometimes i sub the flax for some bacon though

Bigjerdog is offline Associate Member
    Flax for Bacon????? Thats an AWESOME trade off... Makes me wanna go to Dennys right now lol

jtuner77 is offline Member
    Macros for your diet as well as total calories too when you repost your diet please.

Quote Originally Posted by bigjerdog View Post
    flax for bacon????? Thats an awesome trade off... Makes me wanna go to dennys right now lol
    lol.....................

Thread Information