Granovich is offline Senior Member

test/tren/mast confusing!

whats a good AI for this cycle? arimidex good ? or letro ? or aromaisin ?
    and for PCT ?
    what about anti-progestrone is it needed ?
    and if i need anti-progestrone do i need SERM clomid/nolvadex for PCT ?
    and HCG ?

test prop 100 EOD 8 weeks
    tren ace 75 EOD 6 weeks
    masteron 100 EOD 8 weeks
    anavar or winstrol ....

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Sooo.... which one are you?

Quote Originally Posted by Granovich View Post
    hey
    im 22 years old. been working our for 18 months,. im 5' 10' and 180 Lb
    i want to start to take some steroids . i tried to look over the internet for the last few months and found many cycles and hundreds of names but i want to know which will do the best for me and also as PCT with it...
    i refuse to take Injectable steroids although i know that the oral are more dangerous but i hate needles and wouldn't inject my self
    so can you help me please with that?
    thank u in advance
    Nikolai.
    25 years old
    5' 11'
    210 lbs or so
    about 10% BF
    4 years of committed training

did i test e and dbol cycle last year
    5'10'
    190 lbs
    3 years exp
    22 years old
    15% fat percent
    (having good diet in order to bring it down to 10-12% )
    im not going to start till may when i will be 23

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    LOL, good catch. I'm thinking 22/25 going on 19?

At least he cant claim he has stopped growing or growth plates are locked since he has already gone from 5'10" to 5' 11" and 180 lbs to 210 in a short time. Kids never think you will check up on them..

Since you cant get your story/stats straight I'm guessing/hoping this is your first cycle so the obvious advice is DONT do anything. Your knowledge is nill and even if someone told you exactly what a good cycle would be it would not be good for you. Take time to read and learn about natural growth, about diet and training. Take a few years like most of us have and dedicate your life to training, eating and being healthy. There is no quick fix or magic pill and anything you take to cheat especially at your age will do more harm than good in the long run.
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-11-2011 at 01:06 AM.

knowledge bro. they wont give me the answers sometimes
    but im trying to learn.

That's because more than likely right now the answer is one you dont want to hear. Dont cycle. You arent ready.

Give us your full stats, the real/honest ones and let us help you in a way that wont put you at risk or minimize it as much as possible due to experience.

believe it or nor lovbyts my knowledge is way more than u think. i probably know more than you
    im just expanding my knowledge.i've been doing researches for couple of years and i train hard and have good diet.
    respect bro

you wont answer my question. i will look for it my self. i just want to learn about tren and what to use with it. thats it.
    as i said i'm trying to learn. if i cant ask a question here. where else am i supposed to know these things ? vitamin shoppe ?

I started reading/researching about AAS when I was in my early 20s, that was over 20 years ago. I still consider myself a newbie and limited knowledge but have a fair amount of experience hand on the last 4 years and have learned a lot being here. Mostly I have learned that 95% of people who use AAS are not ready and many have no idea what they are putting into their body or what the side effects might be.

You seem to be asking very basic questions for someone with good knowledge of AAS and your given data/stats are all over the board so it's hard to take anything you say seriously or with credibility.

Why not first figure out IF you should even consider using Tren . For MOST of us here it's overkill. Why put 105 octane gas into a stock Honda Civic unless you just want to burn holes in the pistons or waste the money to get little or no performance gains. First you need to be ready for something like Tren. What makes you think you are ready? What are your full stats and how about posting a picture.

Maybe you should be researching more about a beginners cycle or about a better diet?
    Last edited by lovbyts; 05-11-2011 at 01:21 AM.

who said im thinking of using it...i want to learn about it and whats good pct for it so in the future if i think of using it i will be ready
    thats the reason

once i wrote a question and i said i just want to learn in case of using and they refused to answer and they say come when u will use it
    i dont see any harm of learning.
    my stats are i just turned 22 years old this month
    i have been working out for mmm less than 2 years.
    i have very good physique. i used clen 1 cycle and clen/t3 another and used 1 pro-hormone which i didnt think it helped
    with those cycles i went from 15-almost 10 . and now im trying to get bigger more. i know im not ready and im not thinking of using until couple of years when i become 25 with more than 4 years of experience
    i just want to know about it. i read forums and profiles of steroids alot and take notes... but they dont help u if u want to learn!
    and im sorry if i offended u sir
    Last edited by Granovich; 05-06-2013 at 10:05 PM.

Because this site does not condone the use of aas to people under 24/25 for reasons that are listed in the rules and sticky notes above. Your previous post with claims of being anywhere from 21-25 and 180lbs - 210 lbs just leads us to believe that it's more likely you are under 19 and the typical kid looking for a quick answer or advise for something you should not be doing. That's why everyone is going to avoid giving you a straight answer.

We also dont typically spoon feed people and like you to learn how to research and come up with some type of formulated idea or plan for us to critique instead of doing all the work for you.

No offense taken here, I'm only pointing out some facts to you and trying to get a feel for your knowledge and maturity on the subject.

If you have not done any real cycles yet then you should be concentrating on what a basic/beginners cycle is and forget about Tren all together until you have at least 3 good cycles under your belt and you are near the point of being competitive.

im not 19 and at the age i gave you. im not ignorant and as i said im not trying to use.
    oh believe me i do research but i ask about the confusing parts that it. btw if you go and see the posts one of them wasnt for me and the other two are the same
    anyway. thanx for nothing. its been just waste of time

avoiding giving me answer is because they dont know S**t thats why lol

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    buy books and read the library is full of medical jurnals and aas books

warren916 is offline Associate Member
    Wow Granovich at least get your fake stats right...idiot.

He is reacting like a woman when they are caught in a lie and you confuse them with facts, they just turn to emotions and try to insult you with dribble. LOL Stick around a few years and you might learn a thing or two like the rest of us or you can just pout and go on your merry way.

Well, it seems Ive pissed someone off. I though under the circumstances of him getting caught in multiple lies I had still given him some good honest straight forward advice but it seems instead I have insulted a 2x Russian war veteran (Pretty good for early 20s) with a family to the point where I deserve a bullet in my head?

What do they put in the Vodka over there to make those war hero's/veterans so sensitive? Maybe he got got off cycle and is Hormonal?

Yup, when people get caught lying on the internet they turn into a typical 3yr old who just keeps digging and digging making the lie bigger and bigger. LOL

Thread Information