biafrogg is offline New Member

Short Summer Cycle (Are these orals beneficial stacked like this)

I have been lifting about 8 years, good diet, good workouts, want to gain solid mass and strength while maintaining or losing a little body fat. Please give suggestions about the orals. Is it complete trash or is there some hope. Keep in mind I want to do a rather short cycle I got my Pct in check.
    Age 25, Height 6'2", Weight 246, BF% 9

Test prop for 6 weeks (300mg)/week
    Dbol for 4 weeks (250mg)/week 40ED 1 day off
    Anavar for last 3 weeks (350mg)/week

The Titan99 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Anavar is useless for 3 weeks.

Is it really? My thought in taking the Anavar is to help maintaing my gains and maybe appear harder and more vascular for summer. How long would you recommend and what dosage?

Blog Entries
    8 weeks minimum. More like 10. 60 mg ed does it for me.

boss66 is offline New Member
    I'm curious now, could he stack anavar with the dbol in the begginning of the test cycle and just continue use of anavar with the test. I know alot of people who aren't fans of orals but I also know a few who are.

That sounds like alot of orals passing through the liver at once. But if I'm not mistaken Anavar isn't that toxic on the liver but Dbol is very. Obviously I would have to be taking Milk thistle like a champ and take an AI throughout the cycle then correct? Anyone else think this is a good idea?

Blog Entries
    Dbol is strictly for bulking, anavar is mainly a cutting drug. I would not do 2 conflicting orals at the same time. Figure out what you want to do and then do that with one or the other.

boss66 is offline New Member
    Ok I see. I guess it makes sense you're not gonna be bulking an cutting simultaneously. I wonder how it would work though. Ya Biafrogg that would have alot of passes through your liver the first month and that's never good.

Ok well say I did Anavar for the six or eight weeks with test and no Dbol . I read that anavar gets you stronger and puts lean body mass on you while barely gaining weight if any, I know it depends on the person but with a solid diet loaded with clean carbs and good protein is it realistic to see a 5 pound gain or so with significant strength gains while looking a little harder and more vascular on anavar and test p?

Blog Entries
    Well, if you didn't know how to run your diet properly....if you were trying to bulk and you were running a cutting diet at a 500 caloric deficit, you'd be enormously disappointed in your results, backslide tremendously in PCT and risk your 25 year old HPTA for dick. (honestly it sounds like this is what's going to happen regardless). Conversely, if you were trying to cut and you were eating at a 500-1000 caloric excess (see above statement). If this sounds the least bit alien to you you need to get your diet sorted before you start taking drugs. At your age, and if those stats are real, you can basically move whichever direction you want without the drugs. Especially if your 6' 2" 246 lb at 9% and clueless about how to eat. I'm not being a dick, I was exactly the same way. Used to train hard and eat pizza, snickers bars and Budweiser and was huge!! Those are my stats except I'm 20 years older than you. Those were the days...

Haha that second to last sentence basicly sums up my diet right now haha but i can eat right when i have to which isn't too often. So you're basically saying learn how to diet first and second I either need to bulk in one cycle and cut in another not to try a combo of the two. I'm still learning i'm very new to this game and everything is helping me out. Please keep it coming.

Blog Entries
    If your 246 lbs and 9% BF you can do whatever you want. I'm currently bulking with the same stats (other than age).

Thread Information